Author Topic: No OSU game thread, how about a post game thread?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No OSU game thread, how about a post game thread?
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:27:53 PM »
I once again was encouraged by this loss. I just hope these dudes don't become losers, it's a tough way to break into college basketball.

I feel bad for this team, these young guys deserve better than having 7 or 8 available players each game. We had a walk on play more minutes than the best two players combined.

Dajuan-Solid game, this dude would be a great glue guy if we can get some talent around him. His double doubles are impressive
Petrakis- Good work kid! Offensively he's a D1 player in a slow tempo offense like ours, defensively he's super bad, like looks like he would have even been a questionable defender in high school. Good effort nonetheless.
McGuirl-We have to rely on him for offense far too much, even with that said, I think he forces too much. I'm glad he pushed the issue a bit, but I'd think he would have a better idea about shot selection. He should be a bench option, but he isn't and that's why we are what we are.
Selton- :barf: love this dudes effort, but what in the world? Will he ever develop consistency and be an all-conference level player or is this what he's going to be. That was brutal
Rudy- Probably out of shape, started great, vanished in the second half, 40 minutes is a LOT for him.
Davion-His mere presence changes the team and games, he's going to be damn near unstoppable when he learns to play without fouling.
Linguard-He's limited when he's not injured, props for giving it a go today, but he had no business on the court today. I hope his back wasn't aggravated.

Gotta get guys back and hope confidence doesn't get sapped from them because the talent is there.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: No OSU game thread, how about a post game thread?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 08:31:17 PM »
if Petrakis grows a mullet he gets to start

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 09:17:56 PM »
if Petrakis grows a mullet he gets to start

I’ll allow it
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 09:42:20 PM »
I didn't watch much or watch closely but was that color commentator talking mad crap on Austin Rivers in the first half???

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 01:48:59 AM »
Honesty they were rambling on and on about all kinds of random crap, I don't remember all of the tangents they went on. They had no interest in the game they were calling.