Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129842 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #975 on: January 19, 2021, 03:06:43 PM »
Completely stupid system. If it ever made good sense it’s about 150 years outdated now.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 19, 2021, 03:08:58 PM »
Yes, break up the united states.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 19, 2021, 03:12:46 PM »
Yes, break up the united states.

Can we wait until more Californians have migrated to Texas? I'm not prepared to move.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 19, 2021, 03:23:44 PM »
We need mayor Q to buy TV ads in California welcoming them to KC
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 19, 2021, 04:09:13 PM »
Love Dax logic:

"You and the millions of other drama queens are so pathetic that you actually believe" - Dax

"Literally nobody has disagreed " - Waks

"I didn't say anyone had, dummy." - Dax

That's exactly what you were saying.

Anyways, good to know that if you know you can stop it, it's not a real thing.  Those people didn't really think they could overthrow the government or kidnap a person so it's not even worth worrying about.

Your incredible ability to co-mingle things that are mutually exclusive is simply amazing and glorious in its observant stupidity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 19, 2021, 04:10:56 PM »
Nearly a million more of the same type in Missourah (Home of KKK recruitment banners on Interstate overpasses)

Do you think him being a disgusting fat body had somethig to do with him tazing his own junk to death?  Or just the worst in the nation education system?

I just remind myself that Missourah is home to not one, but two major public school systems that were and are so bad that the Federal/State government had to intervene and take control of them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 19, 2021, 04:16:37 PM »
Look at all you simpletons believing in crazy conspiracy theories. But did you guys hear about how Antifa staged a false flag coup at the Capitol?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dax, aren't you a 9/11 truther too? Tell me, what're your opinions on water flouridation?

Waks you were 1000% a Russia-Russia-Russia guy and likely a MuellerTruther as well.  You also believe 1000% to your core that 1/6/2021 was some sort of coup attempt and there's little doubt you are 1000% in line with every other whack-a-doo conspiracy spewing forth from the leadership of your party right now. 

The only question is how often you place the adjective "vast" in front of "right wing conspiracy".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 19, 2021, 04:32:01 PM »
The insanity continues as Hillary "we will bring them to heel" Clinton and OxyGin Pelosi get on a podcast and claim it was Putin controlling things with the "insurrection".

They want a 9/11 style commission.   I mean, one event killed thousands of Americans and lead the United States into wars across the globe that killed hundreds of thousands of people, refugee'd millions more, and cost trillions of dollars . . . fully supported at every turn (unless it wasn't politically expedient at that point in time for either of these lunatics) by those two. 

The other was a dumb incident that lasted a couple of hours, resulting in several unfortunate deaths and some broken windows. 

#blueanon has been birthed and resides in the soul of tens of millions of ProgFacists

https://twitter.com/The_Cyrenian/status/1351349095365894146?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 19, 2021, 04:35:02 PM »
BTW, congrats once again to Vlad Putin for nearly 12 years of repeatedly dunking on the Intelligence-National Law Enforcement Complex in the United States, particularly former ProgFascist hero Robert Mueller, as well as lifetime ProgFascist heroes:  Joe Biden, Barrack Obama, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and many others.   

#blueanon:  It's here with a vengence

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 19, 2021, 04:49:33 PM »
We need mayor Q to buy TV ads in California welcoming them to KC

they are not prepared for this much parking

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 19, 2021, 04:50:35 PM »
Having lots of fit and hot californians move to KC would be elite.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #986 on: January 19, 2021, 05:42:15 PM »
I mean QAnon was coined by the people who believe that Q is real. Has anyone on the left used the term BlueAnon to describe their movement? It looks like that hashtag lives exclusively in the IDW circles.

This BlueAnon astroturfing is almost as sad as #walkaway.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 19, 2021, 05:48:11 PM »
We'll have to work on a better name as the leaders of  your political movement continue to propagate one insane conspiracy theory after another, ChinStalker.

Your input on naming their lunacy is welcomed.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 19, 2021, 06:01:04 PM »
Look at all you simpletons believing in crazy conspiracy theories. But did you guys hear about how Antifa staged a false flag coup at the Capitol?

Dax, aren't you a 9/11 truther too? Tell me, what're your opinions on water flouridation?

Waks you were 1000% a Russia-Russia-Russia guy and likely a MuellerTruther as well.  You also believe 1000% to your core that 1/6/2021 was some sort of coup attempt and there's little doubt you are 1000% in line with every other whack-a-doo conspiracy spewing forth from the leadership of your party right now. 

The only question is how often you place the adjective "vast" in front of "right wing conspiracy".
I challenge you to find one single post where I mentioned Trump and Russian COLUSION, you crazy old loon.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 19, 2021, 06:02:07 PM »

I challenge you to find one single post where I mentioned Trump and Russia, you crazy old loon.

You believe it in your soul.  It doesn't matter that you didn't post it here.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: January 19, 2021, 06:06:51 PM »
Lmao, the tapout to end all tapouts.

I'd start here:

https://mh.alabama.gov/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 19, 2021, 06:07:58 PM »
You're one angry and weird little dude, Waks.

You make zero sense 95% of the time.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 19, 2021, 06:37:41 PM »
How do we know waks is little?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 19, 2021, 07:31:00 PM »
Dax you slap dicks spent like 3 years on Benghazi

take a lap

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
capitol riot
« Reply #994 on: January 19, 2021, 07:45:55 PM »
Nothing says don’t investigate like an ambassador getting killed while surrounded by CIA guys in a country where you overthrew the government and Susan Rice is telling everyone it was a YouTube video.

BTW, that whole “brain trust” is back except BlueAnon Leader Clinton . . . and Ambassador Stevens.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:52:38 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 19, 2021, 07:52:18 PM »
BTW, dipshits Clinton and Obama were letting the Qatari’s ship arms into Libya and amazingly enough a lot of it ended up in the hands of really bad people.

Don’t want anybody looking too hard at a dead Ambassador in a region where the US was recruiting fighters for Syria and Qatari arms were floating around all over the place.

That’s why they freaked out.  That’s why the DNC emails revealed that Hillary was a perpetual war psychopath and you guys voted for her 63 million strong.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 19, 2021, 08:02:42 PM »
"but her emails" lasts until the final day of quite possibly the most inept presidency anybody alive can remember.

The US capitol is raided by "we want to overthrow the government" weirdos but...but....her emails   :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 19, 2021, 08:07:32 PM »
My email discussion has virtually nothing to do with the Capitol situation.

As always you can't follow context of any kind, nor follow the flow of the thread.

You really do need a break from this forum.

While you rant about the Capitol like an insane conspiratorial idiot, people are still dying in Libya 9 years later because of a dumbass war your hero started.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 19, 2021, 08:21:59 PM »
we have plenty of your posts in every topic about Libya and Hillary and emails but thanks for adding it here in the thread about your buds breaching the US capitol.  I'd try and change the topic if I were you too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 19, 2021, 08:31:12 PM »
We heard nothing from you all summer long as cities burned and lives and businesses were destroyed.  Outside of defending the worthless Dem politicians doing their usual shitty job in decades long Lib strongholds.