Author Topic: goEMAW represent, I am in a draft for all time kstate legends teams. HELP ME  (Read 10153 times)

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Y'all remember when Dom Sutton went like 3 for 3 from 3 in a game and it was amazing. I would bring that up with my argument for him every time.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Larry Reid!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Y'all remember when Dom Sutton went like 3 for 3 from 3 in a game and it was amazing. I would bring that up with my argument for him every time.
Nebraska game at home.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I literally read the media guide every year and PowercatENG managed to use his FOURTH pick to take someone I've literally never heard of.

He used his 2nd pick to take someone I've never heard of.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Larry Reid!

Yes. How could I leave him out of my short list of also-ran guards?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
At this point I'll probably vote for whoever ends up getting Chris Griffin.  Please consider.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm definitely voting for whoever has Fred McCoy. 

Offline Catchacold

• Combo-Fan
  • Z28gY2F0cy4=
    • View Profile
    • wildcatgrowl.com
I'll vote for whoever has Cortez Groves

or Gilson DeJesus for a sharp shooter

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was thinking of DeJesus and pulled his numbers.  He didn't shoot near enough 3s but the era is probably to blame.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was thinking of DeJesus and pulled his numbers.  He didn't shoot near enough 3s but the era is probably to blame.
Yeah. But Wooly also had the semi-famous "fool's gold" quote about three pointers.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
how long til Clent Stewart gets swept up? feels like he would be a solid get.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Yeah. But Wooly also had the semi-famous "fool's gold" quote about three pointers.

to be fair wasnt it still pretty much the prevailing thought at the time.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

to be fair wasnt it still pretty much the prevailing thought at the time.

that said, the context is pretty painful

K-State followed up a 10-of-18 performance from behind the arc against Nebraska with a season-high 13 3s on 19 attempts against the Red Raiders.

Despite the Wildcats' torrid outside shooting, Wooldridge said he does not want the perimeter shot to be his team's crutch.

"I think the 3-point shot is fool's gold in a lot of ways. I've always believed that," Wooldridge said. "One night you shoot it well, the next night you don't. You've got to get to the free-throw line and more in the lane. If you can do that, you can play pretty consistent for a long period during the season."

it was after going 13-19 and 10-18 from 3 in back to back games. KSU finished 46th in 3FG% that season and 291st in number of threes attempted (relative to total FGA). So pretty good at shooting but refusing to take them even in the context of the times.

Offline tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Everyone’s sleeping on my man Will Scott and his 51% 3 pt shooting.  No one else is even close.  Go get him Greg.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Everyone’s sleeping on my man Will Scott and his 51% 3 pt shooting.  No one else is even close.  Go get him Greg.

He'll still be there in late rounds.  He needs to get Will Spradling now.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
The spread sheet has been updated. I picked William Scott and Clent Stewart.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Beasley, Walker, Denis, Curt, Angel is my team if I have to pick one guy from each round.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Beasley, Walker, Denis, Curt, Angel is my team if I have to pick one guy from each round.
Lmao if only they fell that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Grantleonard could’ve easily gotten five of Jake, Bill, Denis, Curt, Jam, Angel.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

elite mention. Yes. this.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Grantleonard could’ve easily gotten five of Jake, Bill, Denis, Curt, Jam, Angel.
My man’s Grant Leonard knew who he wanted. He is a good buddy and we have been texting this entire time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Double Double machine David Hall still available.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lance Harris?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can't believe OJ Mayo has fallen this far.  Take him next Greg.