Author Topic: CATS AT RED RAIDERS - WHO YA GOT???????????????????????????  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CATS AT RED RAIDERS - WHO YA GOT???????????????????????????
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2021, 09:52:23 AM »
I really like this team. These freshmen are really fun. Selton should never ever ever again have a 0 point game, he's so physically gifted.

Me too. And I know it's super losery to say, but I can handle some of these losses when I like watching the product, and can see it getting better.

With Selton, I know this is going to be a lazy comparison, but I see him always having a physical advantage over whoever is guarding him and being able to create either by getting to the bucket (in turn, the line) or penetrating and dishing, a shittier version of what Lebron does for stretches.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2021, 12:03:27 PM »
I really like this team. These freshmen are really fun. Selton should never ever ever again have a 0 point game, he's so physically gifted.

Me too. And I know it's super losery to say, but I can handle some of these losses when I like watching the product, and can see it getting better.

With Selton, I know this is going to be a lazy comparison, but I see him always having a physical advantage over whoever is guarding him and being able to create either by getting to the bucket (in turn, the line) or penetrating and dishing, a shittier version of what Lebron does for stretches.

Yeah, this year will be a lot more tolerable than last year because the freshmen last year were kind of meh and the upperclassmen were, let's say mediocre.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2021, 03:13:37 PM »
Will the big3 surpass brown/wade/stokes? At least it’s unlikely they’ll be as injured as Wade was just due to the fact he had some terrible luck with injuried. I see Pack being better than stokes, the other 2 not so sure! Wades efficient shooting was such a weapon. Barry, of course, stud.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2021, 04:22:12 PM »
i think Bradford is what's going to keep me going with this team. i love him.

if he transfers it will break me.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 05:24:53 PM »
Bradford's stats are comparable to freshman Wade's. Pack's comparable to freshman Brown. 20/21 Gordon's stats comparable to Stokes's usual output.