Author Topic: ISU or OU who we rooting for?  (Read 5206 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ISU or OU who we rooting for?
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2020, 07:19:34 PM »
its gonna be the same 2 teams next year. both teams dominated by juniors
What do you think of ISU's recruiting prowess

He didn't fall for it but it looks like wetwillie did.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2020, 08:14:28 PM »
I want to be king of the nortards and Iowa state being good is interfering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2020, 08:16:02 PM »
We should stop using that phrase but Matt Campbell is not keeping us from being good

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2020, 08:22:33 PM »
We should stop using that phrase but Matt Campbell is not keeping us from being good

Agreed on both counts.  I don’t believe it’s a zero sum game.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2020, 08:23:09 PM »
Nordipshits

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2020, 08:56:39 PM »
I know it's petty but I enjoy them being jealous of what Snyder gave us because they think it could happen to them too and want that to continue. Coupled with some of the absolute soul killing ways we've managed some wins over them through the years makes it all so tasty.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2020, 08:29:12 AM »
I know it's petty but I enjoy them being jealous of what Snyder gave us because they think it could happen to them too and want that to continue. Coupled with some of the absolute soul killing ways we've managed some wins over them through the years makes it all so tasty.

I have never interacted with any ISU fans IRL or online other than Havs but Matt Campbell isn't taking any of this away either

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2020, 08:50:22 AM »
The only reason - the ONLY - reason, I would have wanted flood aggie to win is I think it would have effectively blocked cult aggie from having any shot of making the playoff and for as annoying as they are they cannot even hold a candle to tamu when it comes to being weird delusional crybabies

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2020, 09:14:48 AM »

I have never interacted with any ISU fans IRL or online other than Havs but Matt Campbell isn't taking any of this away either
I started off acknowledging my prettiness over it.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2020, 09:29:39 AM »

I have and woof. The sense of desperation and need to be validated is overwhelming. I can't tell you how many times I'll be wearing K-State stuff and one of them, yes even in a pandemic, would come up to me fishing for a complement. Hey what did you think of X? Hey did you see when we X?

And the constant booing thing and being completely oblivious thing is real. It comes from the long time media that covers them, they've never been shy to beat the everyone is out to get Iowa State drum. One of the recaps I saw on the news yesterday said "a pivotal moment in the game came when Isheem Young was ejected on a questionable call."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2020, 09:31:36 AM »
I hate OU with every fiber of my being. I grew up a Sooner but I have 100% rejected the sooner propaganda. They have the biggest group of insufferable t-shirt fans in the conference, even worse than KU basketball, but look at this crap.

https://twitter.com/blinkinriley/status/1340397449488330752

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2020, 10:43:26 AM »
That guy was mocking them for claiming "regular season conference champs" and it was funny.

and sure Campbell isn't stopping us from being good.  That is Gene and Mole who are.  But he sure as crap isn't helping us overcome them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2020, 10:46:06 AM »
I have and woof. The sense of desperation and need to be validated is overwhelming. I can't tell you how many times I'll be wearing K-State stuff and one of them, yes even in a pandemic, would come up to me fishing for a complement. Hey what did you think of X? Hey did you see when we X?

I hope you’ve been carrying around a 6-foot pole, ideally with some giveaway masks taped to the other end.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2020, 01:39:41 PM »
That guy was mocking them for claiming "regular season conference champs" and it was funny.

and sure Campbell isn't stopping us from being good.  That is Gene and Mole who are.  But he sure as crap isn't helping us overcome them.

If you're claiming we're not good you aren't co-opting rusty's point, like not at all. Your repeated whining about the team does sound an awful lot like kashi though. It's even funnier knowing you wanted that rough ridin' loser LittreLL. Even funnier yet knowing you spent 5 years whining about Snyder. Imagine being a constantly miserable sports fan, couldn't be me.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2020, 08:01:25 AM »
When we were kings of the nordiots the other nordiots were bad sans Nebraska.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2020, 10:32:53 PM »

No, this is wrong. Colorado was still good and Missouri was decent. The north was unquestionably the strongest division until Vince Young strolled into Texas.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2020, 10:38:39 PM »

No, this is wrong. Colorado was still good and Missouri was decent. The north was unquestionably the strongest division until Vince Young strolled into Texas.

Yeah Colorado won the North 4 out of 5 years. We were never really kings of the North

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_12_Championship_Game