Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60250 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #625 on: April 26, 2022, 07:28:25 PM »
#slowdug rollin in late and deflecting as always.

#deflectobotGe, always angered and there to explain it was just a joke when their fellow #blueanon get clowned.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 07:32:19 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #626 on: April 26, 2022, 08:01:30 PM »
Proud and crying that they still allow some of the most despotic states and hyper anti Western ideals theocratic states to Tweet freely.   

#onbrand

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/26/twitters-top-lawyer-reassures-staff-cries-during-meeting-about-musk-takeover-00027931

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 26, 2022, 09:13:39 PM »
You're such a feeble, old dipshit.
And you’re a perpetually triggered dipshit who is always telling me (and others) they’re mad.  Which given the source should probably be taken under advisement

Which word in that post is a synonym for mad?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 26, 2022, 09:19:36 PM »
oh dax

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 27, 2022, 08:12:20 AM »
And you’re a perpetually triggered dipshit who is always telling me (and others) they’re mad.  Which given the source should probably be taken under advisement

the word knower guy was confused

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: April 27, 2022, 08:42:34 AM »

:lol: :lol:   That was one post.   

You are constantly implying that I (and weirdly associating me with MAGA just because I don't agree with your and other #blueanonNeoCongE lunacy) am mad/always complaining.    Why is it you guys never consider your body of work?   It's just the weirdest rough ridin' thing, but 1000% on brand.   Goodness.     :lol: :lol:

Not surprisingly, several of your sycophants have chimed in.  I will say this, #blueanonGe  sticks together like a bunch of frat dudes.   It's funny, yet sad.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 08:49:12 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 27, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »

You are constantly implying that I (and weirdly associating me with MAGA just because I don't agree with your and other #blueanonNeoCongE lunacy) am mad/always complaining.    Why is it you guys never consider your body of work?   It's just the weirdest rough ridin' thing, but 1000% on brand.   Goodness.     :lol: :lol:

Not surprisingly, several of your sycophants have chimed in.  I will say this, #blueanonGe  sticks together like a bunch of frat dudes.   It's funny, yet sad.

amaze

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 27, 2022, 09:19:26 AM »
Dax always pounds out the most amazing crap when he's been embarrassed.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 27, 2022, 09:28:17 AM »
Dax always pounds out the most amazing crap when he's been embarrassed.

This one was pretty great because he literally quoted a post, got clowned then started screaming that while not maybe contained in the exact post he literally quoted he is generally portrayed as crying a ton in the pit.  You have to read his complete body of work

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 27, 2022, 02:16:10 PM »
What's even better is when #blueanonGe aka Beta Gamma Epsilon calls a house meeting and  starts the unilateral declarations.

:thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 27, 2022, 02:17:53 PM »

amaze

The easiest way to admit that you have nothing.  Nicely done.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 27, 2022, 11:41:42 PM »

This is not the most convincing argument that you don't see yourself as a perpetual victim. Of course the best way to do that is not to complain more but to simply shut the eff up. You are incapable of doing that, so you'll willingly continue to prove me right.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 28, 2022, 01:57:17 PM »

This is not the most convincing argument that you don't see yourself as a perpetual victim. Of course the best way to do that is not to complain more but to simply shut the eff up. You are incapable of doing that, so you'll willingly continue to prove me right.

I'm actually not complaining about anything, just noting the hilarity of a dude who is triggered by everything making the comments that you make towards me.

If anyone on here who needs to shut the eff up it's you, but those that weirdly prop you up will be disappointed. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2022, 03:17:26 PM »
#blueanon triggering as a business catalyst for growth - an example

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1519356297996558338?s=20&t=FwO3Y7dMl4jkNlnpB5qgPA

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 28, 2022, 03:18:56 PM »
free market at work.  Just like twitter/facebook

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 28, 2022, 03:24:09 PM »
Relative to Twitter #blueanon wants a free market space as unilaterally defined by them, and thus Elon is currently not making them feel real good.

Or, as #blueanonGe is now convincing themselves of (weirdly, but not the least bit surprisingly):   Elon is just perpetrating a huge troll.   Which really makes no sense, but we are talking about the mind of #blueanonGe here.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 28, 2022, 03:47:00 PM »
Relative to Twitter #blueanon wants a free market space as unilaterally defined by them, and thus Elon is currently not making them feel real good.

Or, as #blueanonGe is now convincing themselves of (weirdly, but not the least bit surprisingly):   Elon is just perpetrating a huge troll.   Which really makes no sense, but we are talking about the mind of #blueanonGe here.

Elon is making himself money at the expense of maga idiots who ran around tweeting that "the blue checkmarks" are scared now that the father of the electric car has somehow become a maga.

idiots

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 28, 2022, 04:05:31 PM »

I'm actually not complaining about anything, just noting the hilarity of a dude who is triggered by everything making the comments that you make towards me.

If anyone on here who needs to shut the eff up it's you, but those that weirdly prop you up will be disappointed.

Bad dog.

Rubbing your nose in it clearly isn't working, I may have to resort to giving your snout a good pop with my newspaper.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 28, 2022, 08:37:11 PM »

Bad dog.

Rubbing your nose in it clearly isn't working, I may have to resort to giving your snout a good pop with my newspaper.
The expected sorry ass reply from the  perpetually triggered MIR. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: April 28, 2022, 08:37:37 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #646 on: April 28, 2022, 08:41:21 PM »

Elon is making himself money at the expense of maga idiots who ran around tweeting that "the blue checkmarks" are scared now that the father of the electric car has somehow become a maga.

idiots
Well you,  as this boards primary obsessive over MAGA, Q and incel we’ll have to take this under consideration.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 08:45:18 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 28, 2022, 08:55:12 PM »
Congrats to #blueanonGe on the mentally incapacitated President’s controllers selection to head the new “truth” ministry. 

A proud day for you all.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 28, 2022, 08:59:53 PM »
Congrats to #blueanonGe on the mentally incapacitated President’s controllers selection to head the new “truth” ministry. 

A proud day for you all.

I thought it was funny all of the crap peddlers (Jack Posobiec, Candace Owens, etc.) were hash tagging this today.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 28, 2022, 09:00:17 PM »
And congrats you, dad, for four straight posts ITT to really hammer home how obsessed we at #blueanonGe are :cheers: