Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60246 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: #blueanon lunatic conspiracies discussed here
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2021, 12:46:07 AM »
https://youtu.be/TgqiMzWqGec

Thank god I wasn't drinking cause it would of went ballistic from  :ROFL:

Do a YouTube search of reverend x and go crazy. Dude is still at it 30 years later, he's on Instagram now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon lunatic conspiracies discussed here
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2021, 04:42:38 AM »
I saw the man do it and didn't think a thing of it. Instead of being mad at the libs maybe focus your blinding anger at the white supremacists who intentionally made that signal, and others similar to it, something that we have to consider whether or not it's a symbol of hate.

This is where dakkk will show his big pink ass by instead of agreeing with what should be a very obvious and easy take to endorse, he'll either call names, deflect or both.
The Chief ProgRacist just can’t bring himself to say anything about his fellow party members who are total lunatics who seek out the most innocuous things to get triggered over.    He can’t bring himself to admit that the vast majority of people ie 99% don’t even know about these things because they don’t give racists the time of day.  Paying virtually no attention to them.   

This is why we have people like Adam Schiff running around together with other lunatics saying white supremacists are the greatest threat to our country.   Not the Chinese, not the Russians, not a pandemic, not our  education system, not cartels shipping things like Fentanyl across our borders by the truckload etc etc etc but a far fringe minority group that most people just laugh at.

As predictable as the sun riding in the east. I think it's very possible that dax is actually in the klan.
While the rest of the intelligent world makes fun of the lunatics who see racists under every rock and in the most mundane and innocent things.  The Chief ProgRacist in residence  equates the rightful laughing at the lunatics as equal to Klan membership.

Once again watering down the word racism to the point of rendering it meaningless or in his case attempting to weaponize the word to try and use it against anyone who isn’t in lockstep with his insane political dogma.

MIR: is attempting to use a form of Zersetzung coupled with the Marxist/Nazism tactic of accusing the opposition of doing exactly what the accuser is already doing.

Thus we can conclude that inside every progressive is a racist trying to get out.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:48:27 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2021, 04:45:20 AM »
I saw the man do it and didn't think a thing of it. Instead of being mad at the libs maybe focus your blinding anger at the white supremacists who intentionally made that signal, and others similar to it, something that we have to consider whether or not it's a symbol of hate.

This is where dakkk will show his big pink ass by instead of agreeing with what should be a very obvious and easy take to endorse, he'll either call names, deflect or both.
The Chief ProgRacist just can’t bring himself to say anything about his fellow party members who are total lunatics who seek out the most innocuous things to get triggered over.    He can’t bring himself to admit that the vast majority of people ie 99% don’t even know about these things because they don’t give racists the time of day.  Paying virtually no attention to them.   

This is why we have people like Adam Schiff running around together with other lunatics saying white supremacists are the greatest threat to our country.   Not the Chinese, not the Russians, not a pandemic, not our  education system, not cartels shipping things like Fentanyl across our borders by the truckload etc etc etc but a far fringe minority group that most people just laugh at.

As predictable as the sun riding in the east. I think it's very possible that dax is actually in the klan.
Maybe there’s a reason he continues to defend the state he’s in. It’s all becoming quite clear. This is not surprising to me at all.
You either live in or right next to a state where the Klan puts recruitment banners on highway overpasses. 

But you’re one of those simple people who doesn’t understand these things.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2021, 05:31:30 AM »

Do a YouTube search of reverend x and go crazy. Dude is still at it 30 years later, he's on Instagram now.

Pretty sure I seen him on a late night cable channel.   He's not your typical preacher.  Very entertaining.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2021, 02:09:49 PM »

Pretty sure I seen him on a late night cable channel.   He's not your typical preacher.  Very entertaining.

His "show" when he had it was cable access in LA in the 90's.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2021, 03:44:13 PM »
Speaking of completely whacko televangelists, my favorite has always been Dr. Gene Scott.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAq81zZiZPE

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2021, 09:15:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/dirkschwenk/status/1389958502907535360?s=21

Good one here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2021, 05:43:51 AM »
It has to be mentioned that we've seen pre-determined DOJ outcomes before, I can think of one instance in particular.

But those sure are some awesome #blueanon true believers.

Kudo's to everyone for not seeing that memo until now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2021, 03:00:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/1390349495196655619?s=21

Probably the right spot.

Bernie Sanders:  All war, all the time

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2021, 03:53:45 PM »
We can’t get semiconductors to drive our industries, we have a burgeoning substantial conflict brewing with China across the Pacific region including:  Taiwan, South China Sea, Chinese squatting on Philippines claimed Islands, and at or near a total economic/political diplomatic breakdown between China and Australia.  We have a border crises and we have a Covid variant super producer event possibly unfolding in India.   We have more people on the Government teat than ever and 8 million fewer working than PreCovid.   All being orchestrated by iPOTUS and VOPUTUS no show.

But #blueanon TV who now features more former defense-intelligence complexer’s then Fox News could ever dream of. Had John “votes for commies” Brennan telling us that a far fringe political movement and Libertarians are the greatest threat to our democracy.   

#blueanon:  Mainstreamed and millions strong
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 04:08:04 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2021, 04:00:36 PM »
back the blue

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2021, 04:05:34 PM »
Back the blue (as long as they're advancing our political agenda)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2021, 04:19:46 PM »
Is there a version of that info that shows the change over time?  I'm curious to see change from Obama to now

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2021, 04:21:51 PM »
Also, for the purposes of this thread, Democrats believing in government institutions seems like the exact opposite of a lunatic conspiracy theory

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2021, 05:47:43 PM »
Also, for the purposes of this thread, Democrats believing in government institutions seems like the exact opposite of a lunatic conspiracy theory
At multiple points since it’s inception Democrats have lead the charge to either substantially reform the CIA if not disband the CIA entirely. 

Just in the last 20 years, Dems on the far left (so not IPOTUS Joe and friends) told us not to believe a word the CIA told us.

It can easily be said the FBI is more politicized then ever, at least at the DC level.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrats-unveil-sweeping-response-to-jan-6-attacks/ar-BB1gJFcF

This is the kind of despotic fascistic militarism and show(s) of force that get fully assimilated ProgFascists/#blueanon'ers all horned up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 17, 2021, 11:27:15 AM »
The dossier’s latest blow came last year when the identity of Mr. Steele’s collector was revealed. He turned out to be a Russian-born lawyer, Igor Danchenko, who now lived in the United States. Mr. Danchenko, like others in the private intelligence business, had stumbled into it after other pursuits failed. His contacts within Russia appeared to be not Kremlin A-listers but instead childhood friends, college buddies or drinking pals.

Yet 1000% believed by millions of #blueanon (including the entirety of #blueanon on this forum) of which millions still believe it all to be true to this day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/15/business/media/spooked-private-spies-news-media.html

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2021, 11:42:40 AM »
Founders of this forum got business done at Houlihan’s, and would come to be known as HouAnon.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 17, 2021, 11:47:44 AM »
Don't forget to pick up some gift cards to olive gardanon
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 17, 2021, 11:48:47 AM »
Resident #blueanon thought leaders Deflecto Shields:  1000%

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 17, 2021, 12:58:32 PM »

This is the 174th post since January 6th that dax has used the term blueanon in the post. Often he uses it 2-3 times in the same post, if I cared to count I'm sure I would discover that he has posted that word approximately 500 times in just over 4 months.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 17, 2021, 01:26:56 PM »
a

This is the 174th post since January 6th that dax has used the term blueanon in the post. Often he uses it 2-3 times in the same post, if I cared to count I'm sure I would discover that he has posted that word approximately 500 times in just over 4 months.

Now he's going to say that you are the leader of brainsaredoodooanon.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 17, 2021, 01:37:06 PM »
I say it frequently because it tends to (re)trigger the easily/perpetually triggered.

Now back to the topic at hand.   We're finding more and more, well, I should we've found . . .   That go to #blueanon media is now inextricably tied to state run intelligence/Federal level domestic law enforcement when it affirms #blueanon political dogma.   Blueanon media and national intelligence/Federal Law Enforcement/Private Intelligence with dotted lines to state military/intelligence are now fused as one.

Everything that the ProgLib now ProgFascist used to hate . . . they have become.

Sad

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:43:29 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2021, 02:51:58 PM »
he is literally the only one still trying to make it a thing.  even Chachi gave up because it was so thirsty