Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 62787 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #825 on: August 06, 2022, 03:21:55 PM »
The PRV  is not prone to this type of weather in August/Summer months.  The only and obvious answer is climate changing lightning: 

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1555683884318294019?s=20&t=1PsUCdjTamPaozByAOpNIA

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 03:26:49 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 11, 2022, 07:50:29 AM »
Would LibsofTikTok be making unilateral proclamations or are they the thought leaders for my movement, producing canon for me and others to groupthink and fall in lockstep with?

Sorry lap down as always, trying to keep up

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« Reply #828 on: August 11, 2022, 08:04:06 AM »
The thought leader in this instance is the person in the video.

The declarative content is also provided by the person in the video. 

Simple conduits to a wider audience and statements of publicly available facts is not thought leadership.

Always here to help #blueanongE
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 08:08:00 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 17, 2022, 09:32:04 AM »
When our politicians form a relationship with are controlled by our billionaires, it's okay.  Even if it's to pass a bill that will do little to nothing about inflation. unleash our authoritarian control over taxpayers, and fund wasteful and likely meaningless to the environment "green energy". 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2022-08-16/how-bill-gates-lobbied-to-save-the-climate-tax-bill-biden-just-signed?sref=ZMFHsM5Z#xj4y7vzkg

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 17, 2022, 09:37:21 AM »
When our politicians form a relationship with are controlled by our billionaires, it's okay.  Even if it's to pass a bill that will do little to nothing about inflation. unleash our authoritarian control over taxpayers, and fund wasteful and likely meaningless to the environment "green energy". 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2022-08-16/how-bill-gates-lobbied-to-save-the-climate-tax-bill-biden-just-signed?sref=ZMFHsM5Z#xj4y7vzkg

Is Dax feeling the Bern?!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 17, 2022, 09:46:07 AM »

Is Dax feeling the Bern?!

#deflectobucket just can't help himself.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 17, 2022, 09:59:00 AM »
I think the smart thing about the bill is that inflation is bound to start dropping right after it got passed and people will assume the bill must have done its job.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 17, 2022, 01:04:05 PM »
I think the smart thing about the bill is that inflation is bound to start dropping right after it got passed and people will assume the bill must have done its job.

Pfft, they already dubed slightly lower inflation as "zero inflation".  So of course they're going to take a victory lap.  #blueanon is easily propagandized (by the millions)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 17, 2022, 07:28:37 PM »
Plenty of time for #blueanon to roll hard (just like the Lincoln project and others) with this.

Get in, contribute early, contribute often. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/state-primaries-today-result-alaska-wyoming-b2146551.html?amp

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 17, 2022, 11:21:47 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 21, 2022, 11:05:28 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 24, 2022, 11:30:43 PM »
Her claim that she isn't picking sides is a wholly and utterly disingenuous lie, and an insult to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.   Anecdotally, two colleagues, both of whom are minority and two of the biggest advocates of NOLA you'll ever find, are both nearly at the end of their collective rope relative to their residency in that city.   The NOLA PD is barely 30% staffed. 

https://www.wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-mayor-latoya-cantrell-news-conference/40982472

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 25, 2022, 10:34:20 PM »
https://www.feministcurrent.com/2022/08/22/julie-jaman-was-banned-from-her-pool-for-telling-a-man-to-leave-the-change-room-but-shes-not-backing-down/

Ms. Jaman alleges she observed the trans-woman watching young girls changing out of their bathing suits.

Look at those open minded #blueanon's, willing to listen to both sides with even handiness and clarity

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: September 02, 2022, 02:16:53 PM »
I can't remember what thread I read this discussion in but I'm just going to plop this gem here.

https://www.byucougarchronicle.org/post/exclusive-racist-comments-at-byu-volleyball-game-never-happened-sources-suggest
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 02, 2022, 02:20:44 PM »
I can't remember what thread I read this discussion in but I'm just going to plop this gem here.

https://www.byucougarchronicle.org/post/exclusive-racist-comments-at-byu-volleyball-game-never-happened-sources-suggest

What are you suggesting purpwood?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 02, 2022, 02:28:52 PM »
Low intelligence #deflectocongE member @bucket really means to ask what is the BYU Chronicle trying to say.

This is hard for some people.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 02, 2022, 02:31:56 PM »

What are you suggesting purpwood?

Two sides to every story?  I've seen people on here that literally have said that ALL mormons and is some cases, the whole northwest is racist.  I'm not a fan of the blanket statement or double standard.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #844 on: September 02, 2022, 02:34:11 PM »
Well....to be fair Mormons did bake racism into their religion.

But I agree that many modern LDS folks are non racist at all and nice people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 02, 2022, 02:37:19 PM »
Well....to be fair Mormons did bake racism into their religion.

But I agree that many modern LDS folks are non racist at all and nice people.

Are there any other religions that have racism and violence toward non-believers "baked in" CHONGS?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #846 on: September 02, 2022, 02:42:30 PM »
Yes

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 02, 2022, 04:41:30 PM »
Yes

yeah totally.  Only a moron wouldn't know that

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 02, 2022, 08:48:35 PM »
Only the leader of resident #derpcitygE doesn’t understand the context.

#slowdug is #slowduggin

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 03, 2022, 01:28:32 AM »

I never understand why some people immediately try to debunk these things when they're claimed. It literally has no impact on the lives of anyone writing or reading that article if this happened or it didn't. When someone claimed that someone said something racist to them or if someone said they had something stolen from them, or someone said someone else assaulted them and your first inclination is to say, "oh yeah, I'm going to find out if you're lying," that says a lot more about the person who just must find out if it's true than the alternative. I've never once saw a white woman accuse a black man of some crime and my reaction was, "no way, you're lying and I'm going to prove it." That's weird

Anyhoo, instead of taking "a project of BYU conservatives" as some source on an issue concerning race, I'm going to defer to the actions taken by BYU during the match and of the athletic director after the match, when he had the time to determine what happened over some unnamed source. That BYU match was the 23rd college volleyball match that player has played in, not counting any spring matches she played in. She reported hearing the slurs within the match. I know the "there's no way that happened" crew won't understand this, but for her to falsely claim that, literally while she's in the heat of battle, it would have to be premeditated. What would her motive be for framing some random BYU fan for racism?