TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Portal Kombat

(1/324) > >>

yoga-like_abana:
Jonathan alexander, thomas grayson, matthew pola-mao(kinda thought he could be good)..

We gonna nab any from another school?  :crossfingers:

420seriouscat69:
Alexander has kind of turned into a diva on Twitter ever since he opted out. I really liked him, but man, we're deep at his position anyways. I think I convinced myself that it's OK now, like a true boomer would.

Gooch:
Deep at safety? Ross rough ridin' Elder is getting snaps at the position. :facepalm:

yoga-like_abana:

--- Quote from: Gooch on November 05, 2020, 10:28:59 AM ---Deep at safety? Ross rough ridin' Elder is getting snaps at the position. :facepalm:

--- End quote ---
He's the elder wand!

420seriouscat69:
I honestly don't pay attention to the secondary much. I was just  mimicking another k-state beat writer take that I saw on twitter. Maybe we recruited studs? I just know Parker is a stud and that dude who was blowing ppl up and they're hurt right now. :cry: Alexander bitched about not getting enough attention from the coaching staff after he opted out. They're kinda busy right now, you know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version