Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314830 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #6550 on: January 13, 2023, 11:05:19 AM »
The same Obama who declared that Ukraine was a complete crap hole and not worth spending much if anything on.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6551 on: January 13, 2023, 11:18:20 AM »
The same Obama who declared that Ukraine was a complete crap hole and not worth spending much if anything on.

Yup, him.  You aren't as dumb as you post.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6552 on: January 13, 2023, 11:26:30 AM »
Your entire mind centers around MAGA and tazed balls.

Look, your clown is embarrassing himself, again.  He's a corrupt turd.  Just reconcile yourself to that reality, and you won't have to #deflectodug all day.  You won't have to say stupid sophomoric crap like Obama declassifying the documents with his mind.  It's okay, the too cool for schoolers will still let you sit at their table.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6553 on: January 13, 2023, 11:39:57 AM »

Look, your clown is embarrassing himself, again.  He's a corrupt turd.  Just reconcile yourself to that reality, and you won't have to #deflectodug all day.  You won't have to say stupid sophomoric crap like Obama declassifying the documents with his mind.  It's okay, the too cool for schoolers will still let you sit at their table.

DAX SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION PLEASE ONLY RESOND WITH "YES" OR "NO" THANKS IN ADVANCE:
Question: Can a sitting president de-classify materials by simply thinking they should be declassified? Again just to re-iterate, this is a simple yes or no question. please respond with either "yes" or "no". I am 100% confident you can read and follow directions and i know you will follow simple directions that even my 2 year old can (and does!) follow. I ask her yes or no questions all the time and she responds accordingly, and it really isn't even that impressive, its actually very basic stuff.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6554 on: January 13, 2023, 01:24:45 PM »

DAX SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION PLEASE ONLY RESOND WITH "YES" OR "NO" THANKS IN ADVANCE:
Question: Can a sitting president de-classify materials by simply thinking they should be declassified? Again just to re-iterate, this is a simple yes or no question. please respond with either "yes" or "no". I am 100% confident you can read and follow directions and i know you will follow simple directions that even my 2 year old can (and does!) follow. I ask her yes or no questions all the time and she responds accordingly, and it really isn't even that impressive, its actually very basic stuff.

I closed the refrigerator door dad! 

I don't believe they can, but I haven't looked into it.  So I can't say yes or no, unless I google it and review.

But don't try and turn this into something about Trump.  I want Trump to go away.

We're making fun of the fact that just a few months ago the documents at Trumps place were going to be the end of our Republic and now the same people are trying to spin Biden's issue into not being a big deal and that he's cooperating . . . 6 years later, and only after a change of the guard in the house.

Why didn't the keepers of these documents know that Biden had them?  They seemed to be all up on Trump's stuff, hell the FBI even went and looked at them.   It took a really weird garage and office clean out to "discover" the Biden documents . . . some held in facilities financed by the Chinese.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6555 on: January 13, 2023, 01:27:06 PM »
Yeah, it's freaking awesome to witness.  :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: January 13, 2023, 01:27:31 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: January 13, 2023, 01:28:41 PM »

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: January 13, 2023, 04:54:43 PM »
Double Dip

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: January 13, 2023, 04:59:05 PM »
What is the nature of these classified documents? It seems like it’s way to easy to get this crap out of locations it should be to where it shouldn’t be.  Especially if we let two old send dudes do it.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: January 14, 2023, 09:59:51 AM »
I don't know what the answer is on that wet willie.

But I do know, that when your boy has stacks of classified documents stored in places all across these United States, including places highly financed by the Chinese . . . keep bumping the Tucker thread  :thumbsup:

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: January 14, 2023, 10:21:45 AM »
I can’t believe the left cried about Trump for 4 years and still managed to vote in a bigger criminal and the WRPOAT! Very impressive!

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: January 14, 2023, 10:55:22 AM »
I can’t believe the left cried about Trump for 4 years and still managed to vote in a bigger criminal and the WRPOAT! Very impressive!

to be fair maga beats themselves.  dunking on them is not incredibly impressive

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: January 14, 2023, 11:00:50 AM »
The 2016 dunking sent #blueanon into a rage that is unprecedented in modern American political history.

To the point that millions of #blueanon believe, even to this day the most insane conspiracies and are lead by people who are so paranoid that they demand parody Tweets be taken down from Twitter.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: January 14, 2023, 11:37:18 AM »

And yet here you are on a daily basis "dunking" on them tirelessly.  THAT is impressive.. :Chirp: :rolleyes: :Chirp:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: January 14, 2023, 11:39:02 AM »

And yet here you are on a daily basis "dunking" on them tirelessly.  THAT is impressive.. :Chirp: :rolleyes: :Chirp:

Sometimes the degree of difficulty does diminish the hilarity.  sometimes

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: January 14, 2023, 12:45:01 PM »
It’s so weird! All those news sources/Twitter accounts that use to tweet about Trump non stop and the way he looked/acted 24/7/365 aren’t covering this stuff. Weird, I know! Lame stream media!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: January 14, 2023, 12:48:40 PM »
MSNBC had a total meltdown about Republicans making this into a big deal.

It was . . . sad

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: January 14, 2023, 03:49:45 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6570 on: January 14, 2023, 03:57:50 PM »
Oh. Cool.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: January 14, 2023, 04:22:43 PM »
Goodness.  The hallmarks of a controlled take down operation. 

The only question left at this point is where wasn’t Biden Family Inc stashing classified documents.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: January 14, 2023, 04:28:21 PM »
Goodness.  The hallmarks of a controlled take down operation. 

The only question left at this point is where wasn’t Biden Family Inc stashing classified documents.

Yeah, there's no reason at all to think this is anywhere close to being the end of finding these files. It's stunning how these documents can just be stored any and everywhere. Dude has no clue as to where he has these documents at. Who the hell knows what random has classified documents that great grandpa just left sitting around somewhere.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: January 14, 2023, 04:31:04 PM »
He needs impeached and in jail immediately!

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: January 14, 2023, 07:56:33 PM »
Are these docs he got after becoming president or is this VP stuff he’s had forever?