Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303215 times)

LickNeckey and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3200 on: October 08, 2021, 08:32:36 AM »
Poor Joe, on top of not knowing he's got a huge issue brewing with our European security partners, he's once again spewing total falsehoods relative to the vaccinations and the ability for vaccinated people to spread the virus.   

Ol Confused Joe just yesterday:  "If you seek care at a healthcare facility, you should have a certainty that the people providing that care are protected from Covid and cannot spread it to you,"

CDC Director Walensky just a few days ago:  "Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death - they prevent it, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission,"

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: October 08, 2021, 08:44:09 AM »
First off, I know #blueanon thought leaders/media are extremely upset by the fact that a very small minority of people numbering in the tens upon tens called Qanon are rolling with some weird crap about Joe's hilarious fake oval office (replete with beautiful early Spring shots of a flower filled DC).

But that doesn't change the fact that Joe's staged Oval Office/White House with it's giant monitors that Joe can read off of so he isn't embarrassingly flipping through note cards at the podium . . . isn't weird and hilarious  :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: October 08, 2021, 08:57:13 AM »
Teleprompters!  :curse:

LMFAO
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: October 08, 2021, 09:21:18 AM »
I’m all for putting Joe out to pasture but really Joe is better than Kamala for almost everyone except the weird Kamala hive so not sure why anyone actually wants sleepy Joe gone before the next election.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: October 08, 2021, 09:51:34 AM »
SS7BOT thinks it's about teleprompters  :lol: :lol:

#onbrand

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: October 08, 2021, 10:02:41 AM »
I’m all for putting Joe out to pasture but really Joe is better than Kamala for almost everyone except the weird Kamala hive so not sure why anyone actually wants sleepy Joe gone before the next election.

Who wants Weirdo Joe gone?

Despite every effort by the usual and anticipated people to fly aircover for this guy/administration . . . every smart person wants to see this clown car continue to circle the track for days-months-years.  No smart person wants that empty vassal Harris to assume the presidency.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: October 08, 2021, 10:05:15 AM »
Agree.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: October 08, 2021, 10:11:18 AM »
Common Ground thread here

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: October 08, 2021, 10:17:54 AM »
Seems like everything dax is saying about old balls president is common ground. It's so odd he is just now in 2021 caring about old dementia presidents though

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: October 08, 2021, 10:27:48 AM »
Seems like everything dax is saying about old balls president is common ground. It's so odd he is just now in 2021 caring about old dementia presidents though

The dude literally wasn't aware that there was and is a major diplomatic row growing with our European security partners, so much so that France recalled ambassadors and he's still standing at the podium decimating absolute falsehoods about the vaccine.

But for Phil and the rest of #blueanonGe, triggered as always because the nation is  :lol: :lol: at their guy . . . it has to be assuaged with "common ground" and "gosh, everybody knows that".    :lol: :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3210 on: October 08, 2021, 10:31:41 AM »
common ground has to be explicitly pointed out because of how sad it is that not everybody acknowledged it for the last mentally defective president.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: October 08, 2021, 10:33:49 AM »
common ground has to be explicitly pointed out because of how sad it is that not everybody acknowledged it for the last mentally defective president.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You would be having a total and absolute meltdown if this were Trump.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: October 08, 2021, 10:40:43 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You would be having a total and absolute meltdown if this were Trump.

trump talked like a very stupid child who had a drug addiction and all most of us did was mock his diapers off.  you are the one absolutely melting down in rage over biden hyping his vaccine rollout

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: October 08, 2021, 10:43:15 AM »

trump talked like a very stupid child who had a drug addiction and all most of us did was mock his diapers off.  you are the one absolutely melting down in rage over biden hyping his vaccine rollout

Melting down about hyping a vaccine rollout?    :lol: :lol:

You mean once again standing at the podium spewing total falsehoods about the vaccine like the mentally incapacitated clown that he is.   

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: October 08, 2021, 10:58:11 AM »
Seeing the evolution of 'stone the past 5 years has been amazing. What once use to be a fun playful poster, has turned into a full raged blue donkey, defending democrats in every way. This "moderate" sure is fun to watch. :love: He can't get enough of Trump and searches for news about him everyday. He misses him so much. It's amaze! :lol:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: October 08, 2021, 11:12:08 AM »
Seeing the evolution of 'stone the past 5 years has been amazing. What once use to be a fun playful poster, has turned into a full raged blue donkey, defending democrats in every way. This "moderate" sure is fun to watch. :love: He can't get enough of Trump and searches for news about him everyday. He misses him so much. It's amaze! :lol:

settle down, still having fun.  It is just at maga expense which you have admitted is a group of hilarious eff-ups. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: October 08, 2021, 11:16:22 AM »
Happy Friday! :cheers:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: October 08, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »
Look at us all coming together on a Friday.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: October 08, 2021, 11:26:37 AM »

Dug is always ready to step up to defend his guy, the mentally incapacitated Joe Biden.

Sadly,  in most cases his whataboutism isn't even topical.    It was sort of on topic relevant to this last Biden idiocy on the vaccine.   But most of the time as we discuss very specific issues.  Dug can only gurgle out some irrelevant nonsense to deflect and protect his guy.    :frown:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: October 08, 2021, 11:29:04 AM »
Happy Friday! :cheers:

Hell yeah.  Bye week and chiefs sunday night.   :billdance:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: October 08, 2021, 11:32:54 AM »

Dug is always ready to step up to defend his guy, the mentally incapacitated Joe Biden.

Sadly,  in most cases his whataboutism isn't even topical.    It was sort of on topic relevant to this last Biden idiocy on the vaccine.   But most of the time as we discuss very specific issues.  Dug can only gurgle out some irrelevant nonsense to deflect and protect his guy.    :frown:

I never defend biden, I just mock maga.  I am INCREDIBLY one dimensional in pointing out how pathetic maga is. 

Like, it's my only thing in the pit.  I am like Mike Moustakas, don't put on the shift against me because I can only hit it there.

teasing the economically impotent ball tazers who are overweight.  <----- pulling the ball

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: October 08, 2021, 11:47:34 AM »
... No smart person wants that empty vassal Harris to assume the presidency.

It probably wasn't on purpose, but I like this mixed metaphor.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: October 08, 2021, 11:48:22 AM »

You could learn a thing or 2

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: October 08, 2021, 03:12:28 PM »

I never defend biden, I just mock maga.  I am INCREDIBLY one dimensional in pointing out how pathetic maga is. 

Like, it's my only thing in the pit.  I am like Mike Moustakas, don't put on the shift against me because I can only hit it there.

teasing the economically impotent ball tazers who are overweight.  <----- pulling the ball

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jumps in at every chance in the Biden thread to bring up something MAGA . . . but not deflecting  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: October 08, 2021, 03:13:24 PM »

There is a purpose to everything