Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 315103 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #5125 on: June 28, 2022, 02:10:46 PM »
While the #shitshow rolls on, an alliance grows larger.

Time to threaten somebody with military action I suppose.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-applies-join-brics-group-emerging-countries-2022-06-27/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 02:15:51 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #5127 on: June 28, 2022, 11:39:30 PM »
The #shitshow battles U.S. energy companies with policies and rhetoric every step of the way.

Meanwhile . . .

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-politics-venezuela-colombia-ec798d70f4e19e05c88e6ae2b43a19e9

Pro's and adults, tho

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: June 28, 2022, 11:44:02 PM »
When your presidency is such a total clusterfuck, that people start looking longingly back at Barry Obama:

“The truth is that there is no silver bullet to address rising gas prices in the short term, but there are steps we can take to ensure the American people don’t fall victim to skyrocketing gas prices over the long term.  That’s why since taking office the President has been focused on a sustained, ‘all-of-the-above’ approach to developing new domestic energy sources, expanding oil and gas production, and reducing our reliance on foreign oil…

« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 12:18:51 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: June 29, 2022, 12:42:26 AM »
Should be cross posted.

We've got our best people on it . . . for nearly a year now.   :thumbsup:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-28/us-supply-chain-jams-take-new-life-with-rail-warehouse-squeeze

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5130 on: June 29, 2022, 01:13:29 AM »
I am not draft eligible.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: June 29, 2022, 11:55:02 AM »
I am not draft eligible.

Respond below if you're of draft age.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: June 29, 2022, 12:00:48 PM »
Source #pearlclutching alert - Washington Free Beacon

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/kamala-harris-karen-bass/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: June 29, 2022, 12:54:35 PM »
The #shitshow to end all #shitshows.  These were the alleged pro's and adults:

It's not the first time Biden's economic team as grappled with unexpected developments that one senior White House official categorized as "uncertainties that were very much unknown," and they point to a record of steady, if in their view underappreciated, success in confronting those challenges each step of the way.

The highlighted is just a flat out  :lol: :lol: lie. If they're going to go the blame it all on Putin route, then it's even a bigger lie.  They've been warned by Russia over the span of a decade plus about US/NATO meddling in Ukraine. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/26/politics/joe-biden-white-house-economic-problems/index.html

#clownshow

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: June 29, 2022, 01:47:56 PM »
I am not draft eligible.

you are apparently eligible to get in the way of a 9-post heater

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: June 29, 2022, 01:52:56 PM »
I am not draft eligible.

you are apparently eligible to get in the way of a 9-post heater

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: June 29, 2022, 01:59:51 PM »
 :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: June 29, 2022, 02:41:13 PM »
Nobody says mean things about Joe on #blueanonGe’s watch! 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: June 29, 2022, 02:44:55 PM »
I consider the failures to be primarily good news. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/climate-change-scloss-elmau-the-view-from-the-summit-a-self-defeating-g7-fails-on-all-fronts/

On another front, Erdo avoids getting Qadhdhafi’d, and the NATO trip wires keep expanding. Grats to #neoconGe

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: June 29, 2022, 02:51:47 PM »

The guy who has defended Trump every step of the way wants others to be meaner to Joe Biden.  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: June 29, 2022, 05:17:05 PM »

The guy who has defended Trump every step of the way wants others to be meaner to Joe Biden.  :lol:

I know you miss the majority of my posts and/or simply choose to do @SkinnyBenny like drive by's.  But I have made it very clear about what I think about Trump and very clear that I am primarily making fun of the #blueanon 6 year plus meltdown about Trump.

But it's telling that you, and the rest of #blueanon always want to deflect outright, deflect to the common ground thread, or just not talk about this #shitshow presidency that you got elected.  You'd rather just spend all your time in other threads having the perpetual meltdown about Trump and MAGA.  :thumbsup:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: June 29, 2022, 05:24:28 PM »

I know you miss the majority of my posts and/or simply choose to do @SkinnyBenny like drive by's.  But I have made it very clear about what I think about Trump and very clear that I am primarily making fun of the #blueanon 6 year plus meltdown about Trump.

But it's telling that you, and the rest of #blueanon always want to deflect outright, deflect to the common ground thread, or just not talk about this #shitshow presidency that you got elected.  You'd rather just spend all your time in other threads having the perpetual meltdown about Trump and MAGA.  :thumbsup:

Meh. A lot of the Biden stuff IDGAF about. On other stuff if I'm asked point blank about x or y I wouldn't be afraid to say his admin is struggling, shitting the bed, etc. I don't freak out about Biden the way I did Trump because he's not testing the guardrails of democracy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: June 29, 2022, 07:08:06 PM »
Goddam that was Lou Gehrig of crying

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: June 29, 2022, 10:53:51 PM »

Meh. A lot of the Biden stuff IDGAF about. On other stuff if I'm asked point blank about x or y I wouldn't be afraid to say his admin is struggling, shitting the bed, etc. I don't freak out about Biden the way I did Trump because he's not testing the guardrails of democracy.

:lol: :lol:

Your guy is controlled by some the deepest pockets in the dark money game.  The dark money is literally writing policy for this #shitshow.

And of course you don't GAF, because you're a good little #blueanon BOT.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: June 29, 2022, 10:54:26 PM »
Goddam that was Lou Gehrig of crying

#slowdug:  Still bringing nothing  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5145 on: June 29, 2022, 11:13:30 PM »
As #blueanon/#blueanonGe throws another  :lol: :lol: phrase on their now copious list of bullshit mantras.  Next to "a threat to our democracy" we now add, "violate the norms of  our democracy".

While I admit this should be cross posted in the Hillary thread (as whispers about her grow louder once again).  We move into the 11th year of the ongoing decimation of Libya (still featuring the slave trade).  Remember, the precursor of #blueanon was the ProgLibs, who lost their crap about Oil Wars.   ProgLibs wanted Liz Cheney's dad tried for war crimes.  Now they burst into tears as Liz hugs dubious witnesses after #blueanon's favorite soap opera: Pelosi Deflecto Theater. 

This is what your guy, Joe lent his name to when he was running his pay-to-play operation as VPOTUS under Obama.  To think, we were a few electoral college votes away from having the lunatic Clinton as President. The Clinton's and Obama's were BFF's with Sarkozy:

This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA)."

In a 'source comment', the original declassified email added:

"According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues:

1. A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production
2. Increase French influence in North Africa
3. Improve his internal political situation in France,
4. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world
5. Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the dominant power in Francophone Africa."

Conspicuously absent is any mention of humanitarian concerns. The objectives are money, power and oil.

It's positively laughable when #blueanon wants to toss around their bullshit phrases about democracy when the onion starts getting peeled. 

The Biden legacy is filled with numerous similar scenarios.

But the @bucket 's of the world DNGAF about this, he's too angst laden about Trump. 

https://iai.tv/articles/why-they-killed-gaddafi-auid-1757

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5146 on: June 30, 2022, 12:43:52 AM »
U.S. strategic oil reserves hit 27 year low.

Russian oil flows to China at ever increasing rates.  China buying Iranian oil at record clip.   China never stopped buying Venezuelan Oil. 

China stockpiling oil and building coal powered electrical plants.  G7 talks renewable pipe dream.  Europe scrambles to find heating oil and natural gas for winter.

Yep, the pro's and adults.   :thumbsup:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5147 on: June 30, 2022, 07:33:01 AM »
We need to get Venezuelan oil flowing on the market. Huge proven reserves and their capacity is way down. Would also be nice to not create a second cuba style sanctions regime in the hemisphere.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5148 on: June 30, 2022, 11:27:04 AM »
Biden Administration:  Killing U.S. energy jobs

Biden Administration:  Assailing U.S. energy companies for not producing more oil, while trying to buy more oil from Saudi Arabia and Venezuela

John Kerry/Biden Administration:  Talking about green based logistical systems of which the infrastructure does not exist in the midst of an extreme logistical crisis

Biden Administration:  U.S. led sanctions causing more European countries to increase/re-open fossil based energy production in order to meet energy needs

#shitshow

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5149 on: June 30, 2022, 12:07:38 PM »
We need to get Venezuelan oil flowing on the market. Huge proven reserves and their capacity is way down. Would also be nice to not create a second cuba style sanctions regime in the hemisphere.
Did you listen to the odd lots guest talking about Argentina oil? Pretty wild stuff. Made me want to be a big gov. bond guy. Let’s impound their rough ridin' navy ships until they come to the deal makin’ table.