Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 313600 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1550 on: March 31, 2021, 11:00:06 AM »
dax: you can do the research on blueanon!

the research: it is a term used by incel weirdo trumpers who are humiliated by Q

dax:   :bang: :bawl: :cry: :curse:

Your constant unilateral declarations and claims of victory are not only  :lol: :lol: but a clear sign of extremely low self esteem.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 31, 2021, 11:01:34 AM »
Also, we've discussed all of this before.  The extremely heavy cannabis users are starting to show their memory loss . . . again.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 31, 2021, 11:10:12 AM »
To be clear, I was only interested in if the term “blueanon” is catching on anywhere, and I see it has in worlds I don’t frequent! I have no interest in the subject matter dax and candace owens want to talk about under the title of blueanon.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 31, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »
To be clear, I was only interested in if the term “blueanon” is catching on anywhere, and I see it has in worlds I don’t frequent! I have no interest in the subject matter dax and candace owens want to talk about under the title of blueanon.

My 90 ish year old mother has better Internet research skills then you do.

There are literally 1000's of Candace Owens operating under the #blueanon umbrella, you guys have just mainstreamed the luancy to a point where it's just BAU.  You're fully assimilated.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 31, 2021, 11:26:32 AM »
Dax, are you claiming that Google is manipulating the blueanon search results?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 31, 2021, 11:34:20 AM »
Dax, are you claiming that Google is manipulating the blueanon search results?

Saying someone has bad Internet Research skills is a stealth claim of Google manipulation (ProgFascist.7)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 31, 2021, 11:37:38 AM »
Google: blueanon is a term used by conservative conspiracy theorists

Dax: no. You have to DIG DEEPER

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 31, 2021, 11:38:55 AM »
Google: blueanon is a term used by conservative conspiracy theorists

Dax: no. You have to DIG DEEPER

Why are you always wrong?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 31, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »
Remember friends this Cruz level of ball tazing is free

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 31, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »
The usual loser level of ball tazing referencing is now achieving new heights.

Great job of circling the wagons and deflecting from iPOTUS Biden.

First #blueanon thought leaders are determining that their oft used legislative process is now racist (now that they hold a small majority in Congress) now one of the top #blueanon thought leaders is dubing the use of 'surge' as racist.

Really insane stuff for you guys to get behind!  'Grats

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: March 31, 2021, 11:56:26 AM »

There are literally 1000's of Candace Owens operating under the #blueanon umbrella, you guys have just mainstreamed the luancy to a point where it's just BAU.  You're fully assimilated.

I don't think candace owens is operating under the blueanon umbrella.  I think she's operating under whatever term of umbrella you operate under, and part of that operation is typing "blueanon" a lot.  I'd be surprised if people are saying "blueanon" irl out loud, but again maybe they are in places I'll never be.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 31, 2021, 11:56:53 AM »
It would be very convenient if someone would create a site to compile all the #bluedrops.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 31, 2021, 11:58:12 AM »

I don't think candace owens is operating under the blueanon umbrella.  I think she's operating under whatever term of umbrella you operate under, and part of that operation is typing "blueanon" a lot.  I'd be surprised if people are saying "blueanon" irl out loud, but again maybe they are in places I'll never be.

You've cancelled your Twitter account?  Interesting if true.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 31, 2021, 12:02:52 PM »
Things that trigger the usual suspects:

5,678:  25 year old sitcoms with predominantly white casts

10,154:  Saying mentally incapacitated iPOTUS Biden
10,155:  Referencing ProgFascists as #blueanon

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 31, 2021, 12:04:07 PM »

Follow our guy Wohl I’d imagine

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 31, 2021, 12:14:44 PM »

You want me to use twitter to see people irl saying the term "blueanon" out loud?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 31, 2021, 12:19:07 PM »

You want me to use twitter to see people irl saying the term "blueanon" out loud?

Twitter is only real life when we say it is . . . or isn't (ProgFascist Nation)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 31, 2021, 12:21:08 PM »
Dax, you don't say out of your mouf the term "blueanon" among other humans, do you? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 31, 2021, 12:22:55 PM »
Dax, you don't say out of your mouf the term "blueanon" among other humans, do you?

I'm typically aware of my audience, Trim.   

Why are you so weirdly triggered by this?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 31, 2021, 12:28:49 PM »
What audiences do you audibly say blueanon to?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 31, 2021, 12:29:12 PM »

I'm always entertained by your daxisms here and am often curious if you took them from some loon or if you're an OG and expecting your own term to go mainstream. 

Particularly to "blueanon", your posts on gE are the only place I've ever seen them so I was wondering who else, if anyone, is using it and where. 

After the research concluded, I then had to correct your stance about candace owens being a so-called blueanon and noted that she instead is a person like you who TYPES "blueanon" a lot because it would be even crazier for someone to be out in public saying that term. 

Observers would think such a person is a psycho.  It's OK if you say it out loud within your own home to your dog when you see something on the news or get a personal email that upsets you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 31, 2021, 12:37:48 PM »

I'm always entertained by your daxisms here and am often curious if you took them from some loon or if you're an OG and expecting your own term to go mainstream. 

Particularly to "blueanon", your posts on gE are the only place I've ever seen them so I was wondering who else, if anyone, is using it and where. 

After the research concluded, I then had to correct your stance about candace owens being a so-called blueanon and noted that she instead is a person like you who TYPES "blueanon" a lot because it would be even crazier for someone to be out in public saying that term. 

Observers would think such a person is a psycho.  It's OK if you say it out loud within your own home to your dog when you see something on the news or get a personal email that upsets you.

A simple Twitter search yields that blueanon or #blueanon is used by many people.

What you're upset about is that it is now an appropropriate and well earned term of derision as you and the rest of your political movement continual subscribe to, propagate and exaggerate one insane conspiracy theory after another.    As I'ves said, you and the rest of your movement have so mainstreamed the insanity that you actually believe it's real.   #blueanon so dwarfs MAGA/Texags of the world that again, it's absolutely mainstreamed. 

As I've discussed, the two most recent examples are #blueanon leadership now assigning racism to the usage of the filibuster (literally pulling that out of their ass), and just in the last 24 hours a #blueanon thought leader has dubbed the word 'surge' as meaning 'insurgence' and thus assigned that word the moniker of being racist and a tool for white supremacy.   

These are just two examples of 1000's upon 1000's. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 31, 2021, 12:43:09 PM »
My movement is to move away from and steer clear of psychos irl.  Carry on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 31, 2021, 12:45:37 PM »
My movement is to move away from and steer clear of psychos irl.  Carry on.

So you just had meltdown and showed that you were highly triggered over what is being said on a message board.

On brand

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 31, 2021, 01:02:33 PM »
If the goal of big tech was to make people who use that term look like desperate trumpers with no spine, well they nailed it