Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 52396 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #575 on: May 12, 2021, 09:43:14 AM »
Imagine thinking that Liz Cheney is being burned at the stake for any of the reasons dax just mentioned. You'd have to be living in an alternate reality.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the post-trump gop
« Reply #576 on: May 12, 2021, 09:47:37 AM »
Congrats on fully assimilating your political movement with one of the countries biggest post WWII NeoCon families. 

Shouldn’t be surprised.  You now call Capt PNAC himself, Bill Kristol one of your own and were fully on board with the Lincoln Project grift.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 12, 2021, 12:04:14 PM »
They are so humiliated for repeating the big lie they have to use a voice vote

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 12, 2021, 12:13:07 PM »
The interesting thing is that she was basically a Democrat mouthpiece and most of what was coming out of her mouth perfectly reflected the current state of ProgFascist Nation:  All War-All the Time

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 12, 2021, 12:28:21 PM »
Liz Cheney is a democrat mouthpiece, lmao dax do you have any idea how stupid you sound to people living in reality?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 12, 2021, 12:35:41 PM »
Liz Cheney is a democrat mouthpiece, lmao dax do you have any idea how stupid you sound to people living in reality?

Do you realize how stupid you sound when you can't figure out that this person was essentially an echo chamber for every Schiffian #blueanon level conspiracy that your movement could concoct?

That, on top of the fact that she literally lined up and brought forth bills to not fund removing our troops from forever wars, which the #blueanon's (like you) immediately echoed and threw the proverbial cherry on top . . . Trump was caving to Putin.

I suppose now we can truly affirm (again) that Vlad owns Joe, keys-title, the whole bit.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #581 on: May 12, 2021, 12:52:43 PM »
Dax is all in with Trump, I thought that was pretty obvious by now? His world is divided into Trump supporters and #bluesanon wackos who stole an election

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 12, 2021, 12:59:36 PM »
The interesting thing is that she was basically a Democrat mouthpiece and most of what was coming out of her mouth perfectly reflected the current state of ProgFascist Nation:  All War-All the Time

Would you say she votes more or less conservative than her likely replacement?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 12, 2021, 02:01:22 PM »

:lol:

oh man

this is the MAGAnalysis i crave

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 12, 2021, 03:29:57 PM »
Dax is all in with Trump, I thought that was pretty obvious by now? His world is divided into Trump supporters and #bluesanon wackos who stole an election

If extracting the United States from ridiculous forever wars makes me "all in" on Trump, then you've got a point Chingon.

It's great to know that @Chingon welcomes  Neo-Cons like Liz Cheney into his movement with open arms. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 12, 2021, 03:31:03 PM »

:lol:

oh man

this is the MAGAnalysis i crave

Lick:  Welcoming Neo-Cons into his ProgFascist movement since 2016 all because OrangemanBad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 12, 2021, 03:31:31 PM »

Would you say she votes more or less conservative than her likely replacement?

Who is her likely replacement?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #587 on: May 12, 2021, 03:34:24 PM »
Now we're into the playing stupid loop.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 12, 2021, 03:35:53 PM »
At least he isn't claiming the election was stolen.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 12, 2021, 03:36:47 PM »
Now we're into the playing stupid loop.

Chingon remains in the  :love: :love: :love: Neo-Cons and forever war loop, particularly if the Neo-Con is OrangeMan Bad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 12, 2021, 03:37:32 PM »
Another tsunami of tapouts from the resident perpetual war crowd.

Typical, but still sad

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 12, 2021, 03:39:00 PM »
As far as I can tell, the current GOP platform boils down to having a victimhood complex. If you aren't a victim, then you are at best a Liz Cheney libtard.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 12, 2021, 03:41:11 PM »
Wanting the U.S. out of perpetual wars is basically a victimhood complex (Rage)

I must say, that's a new one.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 12, 2021, 03:43:10 PM »
As far as I can tell, the current GOP platform boils down to having a victimhood complex. If you aren't a victim, then you are at best a Liz Cheney libtard.

There sure is a crap ton of whining involved.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 12, 2021, 03:47:11 PM »
Super Slow Dug, Chingon and the usual Perpetual War ProgFascists must be absolutely apoplectic over what iPOTUS Joe is doing in Afghanistan, T&P's guys.

I'll presume Liz Cheney in keeping true to form, once again proposed legislation and did everything with the Congressional power her seat bestows on her to block all funding of iPOTUS Biden's withdrawal (or retreat if you're one of the resident Neo-Cons like SlowDug).

Can someone point me to a link where she has proposed legislation to block Joe's withdrawal (retreat) from Afghanistan?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 12, 2021, 03:51:11 PM »

There sure is a crap ton of whining involved.

All day every day. "Waah, deep state!" "Waaah, the Biden Crime family stole the election!" "Waah, good luck finding cops that don't want to murder black people." "Waaah, I can't breathe in a mask!"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 12, 2021, 03:55:42 PM »
 :lol: :lol:  Can't even begin to match the  :curse: :curse: :curse: the meltdown over the last 4 years, which created the ProgFascist movement which morphed into #blueanon and the insane conspiracy theories vomited forth in the name of OrangeMan Bad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 12, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
Super Slow Dug, Chingon and the usual Perpetual War ProgFascists must be absolutely apoplectic over what iPOTUS Joe is doing in Afghanistan, T&P's guys.

I'll presume Liz Cheney in keeping true to form, once again proposed legislation and did everything with the Congressional power her seat bestows on her to block all funding of iPOTUS Biden's withdrawal (or retreat if you're one of the resident Neo-Cons like SlowDug).

Can someone point me to a link where she has proposed legislation to block Joe's withdrawal (retreat) from Afghanistan?

Getting out of afghanistan was a fair idea when trump proposed it and it's not changed.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 12, 2021, 04:23:50 PM »
Your hero, Liz.  Also wanted to block funding to pull a few thousand troops out of Germany, bring some of them home, and move a bunch more . . . closer to Russia (with some of the one's brought home, ultimately being sent back . . . even closer to Russia).   All in the name of OrangeMan Bad.

In true form, the ProgFascists also chimed in that Trump was helping Putin while actually believing the Russian Bounty story.  Now wholly debunked, and even if true, not a soul should be surprised if they had the slightest hint of historical knowledge.

Now if we use ProgFascist logic, we can conclude that Vlad Putin is (back to) issuing repeated 360 windmills and Shaq like power dunk moves on iPOTUS Joe.   

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 12, 2021, 05:41:20 PM »
Right now, as it currently stands, either the GOP is through or our county is.  You can't build your foundation on fabrication and the tooth fairy.

The GOP has shown that the only thing that matters to them is power, no matter how you gain or hold on to it.  Nothing else matters.  Nothing else.  There is no other rational explanation.