TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

How good is Will Howard???

(1/359) > >>

michigancat:
My verdict?

NOT BAD!!!

WillieWatanabe:
how's his scrambling ability? i missed most of the 2nd half.

DQ12:
I thought he did a great job under the circumstances.  Wasn’t perfect, but he really didn’t make any bad mistakes.  Put the balls in catchable spots.  The Weber and Deuce back to back drops weren’t perfect throws, but both should have been caught.  Needs to keep his eyes downfield on scrambles, but that’s to be expected at his age.

He’s less mobile than I expected, but he seems like he could be a Klein-esque bruiser with some more time. 

Right now, he’s nowhere near as good as Skylar.  Encouraged about his future. 

michigancat:

--- Quote from: DQ12 on October 04, 2020, 11:15:40 AM ---I thought he did a great job under the circumstances.  Wasn’t perfect, but he really didn’t make any bad mistakes.  Put the balls in catchable spots.  The Weber and Deuce back to back drops weren’t perfect throws, but both should have been caught.  Needs to keep his eyes downfield on scrambles, but that’s to be expected at his age.

He’s less mobile than I expected, but he seems like he could be a Klein-esque bruiser with some more time. 

Right now, he’s nowhere near as good as Skylar.  Encouraged about his future. 

--- End quote ---

agree with all of that! Most kids who are 6-4 230 at age 18 or 19 probably aren't going to super nimble.

Pete:
I'm glad we have Howard, but I will also say that I suspect that Jake Rubley and all of his closest advisors and friends are NOT worried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version