Author Topic: Gems of the Gamethread: We Own OU  (Read 17784 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Gems of the Gamethread: We Own OU
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2021, 06:46:07 PM »
Yep waks nailed it.. although rustys is probably the tops because of a few things I've seen in there  :Yuck:

Yes, Mae's has a very good bathroom. Last Chance was the bathroom that swore me off of Aggieville bathrooms in college, it literally always had a quarter inch of piss flooding the floor.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2021, 06:44:12 AM »
I threw up in the Kathouse Lounge bathroom once. Everything was spinning at the time but I do remember it being nice and clean. Floor was also dry.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2021, 08:36:15 AM »
1863 had the premium bathrooms when i was in school.  I'd leave other bars to go to the bathroom in 1863 and return to the original bar afterwards.  It's like that Nathan for You episode where he brands that one restaurant "The Neighborhood Toilet."

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2021, 09:03:03 AM »
Not the case anymore, DLew. Well, that and 1863 doesn't exist anymore. I think my all time favorite bathroom was the one at JJ's. It was definitely a clutch bathroom if you were out in the Ville and suddenly needed to crap.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2021, 09:06:18 AM »
Not the case anymore, DLew. Well, that and 1863 doesn't exist anymore. I think my all time favorite bathroom was the one at JJ's. It was definitely a clutch bathroom if you were out in the Ville and suddenly needed to crap.
Nothing gold can stay

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2021, 09:09:29 AM »
I regret never pissing in an Aggieville alley.  It seems like one of those rites of passage on the road to EMAWdom.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2021, 12:49:35 PM »
The scariest place to crap oat was Tubby's because the lock was broke half the time and the girls restroom was right next to it. Talk about playing Russian Roulette.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2021, 01:33:45 PM »
I have never pooped at any bar in the entire world.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2021, 01:37:53 PM »
I have never pooped at any bar in the entire world.
You've never hit the 'ville before a game? That's a long day to hold back.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2021, 04:50:32 PM »
The scariest place to crap oat was Tubby's because the lock was broke half the time and the girls restroom was right next to it. Talk about playing Russian Roulette.

:ROFL:

Luckily after I turned 21 I lived no further than a 10 minute walk away from Aggieville, until I graduated August l anyway, so I never had to crap there.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »
I wish one of you could tell me that name of the bar on the corner just north of Mae’s c. 2005/2006. I’m surprised no one else on here knew about that oasis of a bathroom in it’s basement.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2021, 09:08:11 PM »
Pooping in Aggieville is probably the #1 thing I avoided in Aggieville. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2021, 09:14:08 PM »
I'd really like to hear from someone who pooped in piss alley.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2021, 09:27:33 PM »
I'd really like to hear from someone who pooped in piss alley.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2021, 10:59:04 PM »
Pooping in Aggieville is probably the #1 thing I avoided in Aggieville.
respect, but when you’re mid convo with a Philly with hounds around, what do you do? You can’t run away. One shot- Em

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2021, 01:07:47 AM »
I wish one of you could tell me that name of the bar on the corner just north of Mae’s c. 2005/2006. I’m surprised no one else on here knew about that oasis of a bathroom in it’s basement.
The place immediately north of Mae's on the corner in '05/'06 was Pita Pit and the bathrooms were on the main level. There was a basement but it was sans bathroom. Lil' waks worked there briefly at the time w/ @mocat  :surprised:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2021, 07:03:00 AM »
The place immediately north of Mae's on the corner in '05/'06 was Pita Pit and the bathrooms were on the main level. There was a basement but it was sans bathroom. Lil' waks worked there briefly at the time w/ @mocat  :surprised:

Guess I can’t remember where that bar was then. I swear it was on a SE corner and when I look at that building on google maps now it looks the same with the windows, size & door placement. It was pretty small. I found it because some friends were in a band called Emma’s Mine & they played there a few times. If they hadn’t played there I never would have gone in.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2021, 08:15:55 AM »
the pita pit bathrooms were also locked after like 11pm, iirc

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2021, 08:57:58 AM »
You poop at Jimmy Johns you monsters

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2021, 09:17:04 AM »

Guess I can’t remember where that bar was then. I swear it was on a SE corner and when I look at that building on google maps now it looks the same with the windows, size & door placement. It was pretty small. I found it because some friends were in a band called Emma’s Mine & they played there a few times. If they hadn’t played there I never would have gone in.
I mean, Mae's is the only bar in Aggieville that has a basement that's open to the public. Did PJ's have a basement? I know it was a music venue but it was turned into a parking lot before I was 21.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2021, 09:24:55 AM »
We need maps of every iteration of aggieville.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2021, 09:27:51 AM »

I mean, Mae's is the only bar in Aggieville that has a basement that's open to the public. Did PJ's have a basement? I know it was a music venue but it was turned into a parking lot before I was 21.

PJs had the bathrooms in a basement but that was it IIRC

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2021, 09:29:10 AM »

PJ's definitely had basement bathrooms

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2021, 11:04:36 AM »
I've done a variety of things in Aggieville. Pooping has never been one of them.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2021, 11:35:55 AM »
PJs sounds right. Where was it?