Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dies at 87  (Read 7944 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dies at 87
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2020, 11:02:56 AM »
The good news is, if you’re gathering in large shoulder to shoulder groups to honor RGB.  You are protected from the virus.

https://twitter.com/wedemandjustice/status/1307473248792326144?s=21
Thoughts on the indoor Trump rallies?  Haven’t heard a peep out of you about them.
They’re dumb.  But you guys have already had a total meltdown about them, just like you have a total meltdown over everything else.

Why you never understand these things is not the least bit surprising. 

Now, join me in condemning these large shoulder to shoulder gatherings in the midst of a global pandemic.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dies at 87
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2020, 11:08:11 AM »
The good news is, if you’re gathering in large shoulder to shoulder groups to honor RGB.  You are protected from the virus.

Thoughts on the indoor Trump rallies?  Haven’t heard a peep out of you about them.
They’re dumb.  But you guys have already had a total meltdown about them, just like you have a total meltdown over everything else.

Now, join me in condemning these large shoulder to shoulder gatherings in the midst of a global pandemic.

Just like with the BLM protests there won’t be any kind of spread from this. They are outdoors and a vast majority of the people there are wearing masks. Why, because they are socially conscience unlike you and the Sturgis dumbasses.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dies at 87
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2020, 11:12:59 AM »

Just like with the BLM protests there won’t be any kind of spread from this. They are outdoors and a vast majority of the people there are wearing masks. Why, because they are socially conscience unlike you and the Sturgis dumbasses.
You’re so full of crap.  Standing shoulder to shoulder renders all masks except for medical grade/N95 masks highly ineffective.   Multiple comments said at least 30% of those gathered had no masks.

Now join me in condemning large shoulder to shoulder gatherings in midst of a novel virus global health emergency.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:16:48 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2020, 11:18:42 AM »

You’re so full of crap.  Standing shoulder to shoulder renders all masks except for medical grade masks highly ineffective.   Multiple comments said at least 30% of those gathered had no masks.

Now join me in condemning large shoulder to shoulder gatherings in midst of a novel virus global health emergency.

Multiple comments?  From like, random twitter people?  LOL.  Don’t get all your info from twitter Dax.

Also, on Friday there was a reporter outside the Supreme Court reporting and guess who showed up in the background, without a mask....your boy Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman. 
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2020, 11:23:39 AM »

You’re so full of crap.  Standing shoulder to shoulder renders all masks except for medical grade masks highly ineffective.   Multiple comments said at least 30% of those gathered had no masks.

Multiple comments?  From like, random twitter people?  LOL.  Don’t get all your info from twitter Dax.

Also, on Friday there was a reporter outside the Supreme Court reporting and guess who showed up in the background, without a mask....your boy Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman.
Lol, you guys treat all OrangeMan Bad Twitter as 1000% truth.

If you’re engaged in virtue signaling and you have a bandanna over your face then you’re immune from the virus in the midst of a large shoulder to shoulder crowd (Da Big Psycho)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2020, 10:02:13 PM »
Watching her movie. Pretty badass. She’s ashamed of what her party had become. That’s why she stuck around until the end. Kinda sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2020, 11:13:39 PM »

I wouldn't take my black ass out there, but you can swing a cat and hit more mask wearers at that gathering than you would if you combined all mask wearers at all trump rallies, indoor and outdoor.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2020, 11:16:29 PM »
Watching her movie. Pretty badass. She’s ashamed of what her party had become. That’s why she stuck around until the end. Kinda sad.

Is it not your party too? You're running to what you perceive she was ashamed of.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2020, 12:39:44 AM »

Is it not your party too? You're running to what you perceive she was ashamed of.
Don’t get weird about the vote, bud. You’re the only one on here poking chests to see who they vote for. You awkwardly did it to, dlew.  If my family knew I was voting for a lib Dumbass, over fiscally conservative views, I’d be shunned at the next gathering. Just be at peace that some ppl can view politics, neutral. Have a great night!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2020, 01:04:33 AM »

Don’t get weird about the vote, bud. You’re the only one on here poking chests to see who they vote for. You awkwardly did it to, dlew.  If my family knew I was voting for a lib Dumbass, over fiscally conservative views, I’d be shunned at the next gathering. Just be at peace that some ppl can view politics, neutral. Have a great night!

Nothing more fiscally conservative than spending $50 billion on a toy wall and another $15 billion in starter costs for a space force. I'm sure Regan is looking up smiling.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2020, 05:13:12 AM »
1 am 9/25/120:   MIR is suddenly concerned about defense spending after 20 plus years of perpetual war with a price tag measured in the Trillions

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2020, 05:20:01 AM »
1 am 9/25/120:   MIR is suddenly concerned about defense spending after 20 plus years of perpetual war with a price tag measured in the Trillions

:confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2020, 05:25:36 AM »

Do you even comprehend what you post?  Apparently not.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2020, 07:01:11 AM »

Do you even comprehend what you post?  Apparently not.

I was confused because, as usual, your bullshit word salad didn't make the least bit of sense. Even if my point was showing concern about defense spending, it wasn't, I don't know why you're talking to me about it. You have claimed to have voted for trump, obama, and bush, I didn't. I have never advocated for any of these perpetual wars you speak of. No one buys your phony pacifist bullshit, you're a republican, own what your party and moderate dems have done. I'd cut defense spending by roughly 75%.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2020, 07:29:29 AM »

Nothing more fiscally conservative than spending $50 billion on a toy wall and another $15 billion in starter costs for a space force. I'm sure Regan is looking up smiling.
It’s weird when you’re fighting me and I’m agreeing with you that Trump sucks. It’s very hard to breakdown.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2020, 07:54:46 AM »

You are in the clear, Trump isn't fiscally conservative.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2020, 09:52:41 AM »
If I'm Trump, I'm not filling her seat until after the election.  This is like his last bullet to get people to vote for him.  If he fills it before the election, Republicans have no real use for him.  They know he's probably going to lose so it's in their best interest to get it filled but it's definitely not in Trumps.  He couldn't give two squirts about who is in the supreme court.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2020, 09:59:00 AM »
There won't be a vote before the election, the campaign time is too valuable to be wasting in DC.  From what I understand, Nov 30th is the functional deadline because of the Arizona senate situation, so expect all of this to happen in November.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2020, 10:17:22 AM »
There won't be a vote before the election, the campaign time is too valuable to be wasting in DC.  From what I understand, Nov 30th is the functional deadline because of the Arizona senate situation, so expect all of this to happen in November.

no they still have votes.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2020, 10:28:06 AM »
Can a president nominate himself?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2020, 10:30:24 AM »

Would love to see Trump author a dissent

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2020, 10:31:33 AM »

Would love to see Trump author a dissent

The period key would be safe.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2020, 10:43:11 AM »

I have very bad news for you if you think Trump is fiscally conservative

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2020, 10:47:22 AM »

I have very bad news for you if you think Trump is fiscally conservative

:lol: :lol: :lol:

literally spit out my coffee

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2020, 10:50:17 AM »

no they still have votes.

Probably, but that's still the time line I would expect. They need to protect a few mod incumbents from an on the record vote before the election as well.

I'm also talking about the full senate vote. No clue if they'll do hearings in October, I suppose it depends if mitch thinks it helps with the election or not.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite