Author Topic: The 2020 Big 12 Covid Season :excited:  (Read 9777 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: The 2020 Big 12 Covid Season :excited:
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2020, 07:17:36 PM »
OU looking good for Saturday. Hopefully we can do the same.
we sure we dont want to hope for a postponement so we can have more available numbers? or is it useless anyway because we're playing OU?
If anyone wants to have a semblance of a CFB season, they’re just gonna have to get comfortable with playing whoever is available. This season is gonna end up with some wild results.
according to another site ksu is down to 3 CBs. Klieman says we can still play as of today but i dont know how you play with only 3 CBs. maybe they use safeties as backup CBs. With the numbers in a 2 week quarantine im not sure if we get cancelled this week if we can make numbers work next week.
Doubt OU takes advantage
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: The 2020 Big 12 Covid Season :excited:
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2020, 09:28:21 PM »
Wild results, indeed. There will definitely be some wacky upsets, but they'll mean less because every week is a personnel crapshoot, and they'll happen in front of largely empty stadiums.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12