Author Topic: Talk crap on KSO boards here.  (Read 9057 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Talk crap on KSO boards here.
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2020, 03:14:41 PM »
you guys remember when we made the university president apologize and say we really didn't wish we hadn't added WVU and that they shouldn't irl get kicked out of the conference?

or when the arkansas team had their local news guys talking about how we mocked them so bad for being small timey?

or when we won MHK a grant for green energy over Lawrence by changing over a billion bulbs to more eco friendly ones?

that stuff only happens one place. right here. and it makes me millions of dollars so that's a bonus.

gE just helped me get a gift card to Jazzzzzzzzz (A Louisiana Kitchen) that was unjustly taken from me during a segment on a local radio show.

Magical things can still happen.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2020, 03:15:04 PM »
dick floppin, iroc doc, cosh family appreciation, arkansas local news, thursday howevers, etc. are all relics of a pre trump era

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2020, 03:15:43 PM »
you guys remember when we made the university president apologize and say we really didn't wish we hadn't added WVU and that they shouldn't irl get kicked out of the conference?

or when the arkansas team had their local news guys talking about how we mocked them so bad for being small timey?

or when we won MHK a grant for green energy over Lawrence by changing over a billion bulbs to more eco friendly ones?

that stuff only happens one place. right here. and it makes me millions of dollars so that's a bonus.
by far the funniest thing that's ever happened here

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2020, 03:30:53 PM »

by far the funniest thing that's ever happened here

I would say its even more impressive that we got WVU on the exact same troll less than a year later.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »

hey give me some of that money and i 100% promise to stop talking crap on goEMAW boards here

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2020, 08:33:34 PM »
SD, I am willing to FULLY document my dating and farm adventures in the approiate threads for some points(elite financing term I think) in gE.

I might even post more about The Kansas State Wildcat Football Team on the FB board.

Regular Lady and Milo updates will be the cherry on top. Here they are chilling in the backyard today next to the racetrack Milo made around the garden.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2020, 08:54:50 PM »

Also BSAC had the inside scoop when Snyder had cancer but decided not to break the news because we have morals and stuff.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2020, 02:01:47 AM »
IMHO the simple reasons are:

1. That the posters who generated interesting content got older and couldn't post as much.

2. Topic-based message boarding as a whole is withering away

I could blame other things, but honestly I don't think they really matter that much.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2020, 10:20:44 PM »
I’m amazed at the number of guests viewing the board and have a hard time believing it. I was just on Flyer Talk & it was just me & 47 guests viewing the board.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Talk crap on KSO boards here.
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2020, 10:47:34 PM »
Who wants to participate here and immediately be called a racist for not  agreeing 1000% with the prevailing mush brained LibDerp dogma?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2020, 10:56:06 PM »
I’m thinking it’s probably all the Q people Dax interacts with on other boards just making sure he’s spreading the appropriate talking points.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2020, 11:02:03 PM »
Yes Q people.  The standard goto for the extremely low IQ goEMAW poster.  Like DaBig Psycho (stalker) for example.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2020, 11:44:42 PM »
Dakkk the only person here called a racist is you, because you're a racist that posts racist crap.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2020, 11:54:37 PM »
Dax and TBT getting into a weird personal/political thing in a thread about why gE is dying is very meta.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2020, 11:56:05 PM »
Dax and TBT getting into a weird personal/political thing in a thread about why gE is dying is very meta.

Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2020, 12:04:10 AM »
:lol:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2020, 12:07:03 AM »
I’ve felt very restrained recently but ok.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2020, 12:09:18 AM »

Lol

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2020, 12:10:57 AM »
Lol I know
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2020, 06:16:30 AM »
Dakkk the only person here called a racist is you, because you're a racist that posts racist crap.
BoardLunatic calls anyone that questions his insane political dogma, racist.  BoardLunatic (and others) call questioning the policies and politics of politicians who just happen to be POC, racist. 

One of the reasons fewer people participate is that at some point in the process BoardLunatic (who bitches about everything BTW) will show up and call them a racist if they aren’t a total sycophant to BoardLunatic’s political leanings and ideals.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2020, 11:23:03 AM »
I told a lot of people (sys) to eff you yesterday. I apologize. This is a tough time for me trying to keep the lights on at this place. I’ve tried literally everything I can think of to keep this place afloat and drive traffic and I’m all out of ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a trivia contest where we give away Jazzz (a louisiana kitchen) gift certificates would get this place rolling again

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2020, 01:40:55 PM »
Maybe we just dump the pit?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire