Author Topic: Joe Biden  (Read 7034 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2020, 11:39:47 AM »
2020 is the election the boomers get to go out with a bang

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2020, 11:40:27 AM »
I like him because probably for the most part I won't have to think about him.

Underrated quality
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2020, 11:44:13 AM »
A completely disengaged band of LibBots.

The last time:  Wrecked Syria, wrecked Libya, tarmac cash, bombing 7 nations at a time, millions of refugees, shitty Russian Reset, shitty Asian Pivot . . . one Xi and Putin issued ass kicking after another, spying on Congress, spying on journalists

Sad

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2020, 11:49:16 AM »
I will say this, the line up of Biden endorsers reads like a whose-who of individuals that have the blood of hundreds of thousands of people on their hands.   Not to mention the destruction and displacement of millions of homes and people around the globe.

Congrats BidenBots:  You are the NeoCons  (most of this we knew already)
I mean, who is left that isn’t a Biden endorser though? 100% of the moderate pubs and even some of the far right ones are endorsing him. You’ve got a mix of alt-right, klan, q, Ted Cruz’esque demagogues left at this point. Unfortunately that list is a large portion of our voters so he could still do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2020, 11:55:13 AM »
I will say this, the line up of Biden endorsers reads like a whose-who of individuals that have the blood of hundreds of thousands of people on their hands.   Not to mention the destruction and displacement of millions of homes and people around the globe.

I mean, who is left that isn’t a Biden endorser though? 100% of the moderate pubs and even some of the far right ones are endorsing him. You’ve got a mix of alt-right, klan, q, Ted Cruz’esque demagogues left at this point. Unfortunately that list is a large portion of our voters so he could still do it.

Pfft, the endorsers reads like a whose-who of administrations that have put us in one giant mess after another.

LibDerps hated George W. Bush and hated everyone that worked in his administration.   

These people are fighting against bringing our troops home and things of that nature.  Yet you idiots keep calling them moderates.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2020, 12:02:41 PM »
We moderates are aware that one of Trump's goals is to reduce US involvement in long term wars in the Middle East, and many of us are supportive of those efforts. However, leaving so abruptly without protection for those partners who have been with us in the fight against ISIS was not only perilous for them, but also dangerous for us and our national security. This decision potentially degraded future relationships with allies and partners around the world, who questioned our long-term commitment and resolve.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2020, 12:03:14 PM »
Hey dax. Would any endorsement get you to vote for biden? Trump himself?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2020, 12:08:29 PM »
Joe read that speech quite well.  I’d like to see that vitamin and drug cocktail he took before stepping in front of the camera. 

What an amazing trap dax and his fellow conservatives set for themselves on this one. Spend months upon months insisting that Biden is losing his mental faculties and can't form coherent sentences. Then, he nails a long convention speech so they have to pivot to, "....uhhh.......he takes drugs! And vitamins! That's how he was able to do it!" Everyone with half a brain knows you pump your opponent's speaking and debate skills up, not down. That way, they can never exceed expectations, they can only disappoint. It's PoliSci 101.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2020, 12:11:21 PM »
A trump supporter calling out anybody for taking drugs. Pffft.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2020, 12:11:42 PM »
Joe read that speech quite well.  I’d like to see that vitamin and drug cocktail he took before stepping in front of the camera. 

What an amazing trap dax and his fellow conservatives set for themselves on this one. Spend months upon months insisting that Biden is losing his mental faculties and can't form coherent sentences. Then, he nails a long convention speech so they have to pivot to, "....uhhh.......he takes drugs! And vitamins! That's how he was able to do it!" Everyone with half a brain knows you pump your opponent's speaking and debate skills up, not down. That way, they can never exceed expectations, they can only disappoint. It's PoliSci 101.

Oh please, the guy "nailed" a speech he was no doubt working on for days.   The guy is an absolute train wreck even in scripted environments that are supposed to appear as being off the cuff.

There's a reason he hasn't given a single unscripted one-on-one interview to date, and they send Jill out to do TV interviews.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2020, 12:15:19 PM »
I think sometimes people mistakenly think Trump is not reading from a script simply because he doesn't see or read very well.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2020, 12:15:47 PM »

Oh please, the guy "nailed" a speech he was no doubt working on for days.   The guy is an absolute train wreck even in scripted environments that are supposed to appear as being off the cuff.

There's a reason he hasn't given a single unscripted one-on-one interview to date, and they send Jill out to do TV interviews.
From hawkin to ronald reagan, where do you put these two old guys we are voting for brain wise?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2020, 12:15:54 PM »
We moderates are aware that one of Trump's goals is to reduce US involvement in long term wars in the Middle East, and many of us are supportive of those efforts. However, leaving so abruptly without protection for those partners who have been with us in the fight against ISIS was not only perilous for them, but also dangerous for us and our national security. This decision potentially degraded future relationships with allies and partners around the world, who questioned our long-term commitment and resolve.

It never happens abruptly.   All the talk of being "abrupt" is just air cover for not leaving at all. 

Our long term commitment and resolve?    Those other partners have spent and have committed a teeny tiny fraction of what we have sacrificed in blood and money.   Questioning "our long term resolve" is code words for please continue to carry 99.8% of the burden forever and ever while we stand over here and give you a nice golf clap and hearty handshake.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2020, 12:16:08 PM »

https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1296857033434705922

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2020, 12:16:39 PM »
I think sometimes people mistakenly think Trump is not reading from a script simply because he doesn't see or read very well.

Other times, they believe it just because that's what they want to believe.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2020, 12:17:01 PM »
If I was a trump supporter two things I'd never bring up is cognitive ability or speaking.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2020, 12:18:03 PM »

https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1296857033434705922

Vermont . . . Republican  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2020, 12:19:28 PM »
If I was a trump supporter two things I'd never bring up is cognitive ability or speaking.

If I were a LibDerp I would never get up there and even attempt to defend Joe Biden relative to this topic based on the performance to date in any kind of environment that wasn't scripted from A to Z.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2020, 12:20:31 PM »
This is like when beems spent years trying to convince ksufans/gE that EMAW sucked and ku ruled.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2020, 12:24:18 PM »
This is like when beems spent years trying to convince ksufans/gE that EMAW sucked and ku ruled.

Triggered Trim, how many clips are we going to have to show of Joe calling people cocaine dealers and ramblings about ol' Corn Pop?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2020, 12:26:27 PM »

Triggered Trim, how many clips are we going to have to show of Joe calling people cocaine dealers and ramblings about ol' Corn Pop?

There is no amount of clips or other things you can post that are going to get your target audience here to vote for trump and not vote for biden.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »

There is no amount of clips or other things you can post that are going to get your target audience here to vote for trump and not vote for biden.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do  :lol: :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2020, 12:29:50 PM »

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do  :lol: :lol:

I am interested in the sonofdaxjones on gE mission statement!

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2020, 12:31:31 PM »

Surprised Dax doesn't know this considering he was almost a PoliSci major.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2020, 12:37:37 PM »

If I were a LibDerp I would never get up there and even attempt to defend Joe Biden relative to this topic based on the performance to date in any kind of environment that wasn't scripted from A to Z.

where do you see a defense of Joe Biden relative to this topic? 

You'd be better off claiming Trump is a good dealmaker which he's shown zero ability at doing while in office but that's how bad his brain is.