Author Topic: Favorite memories attending K-State (Doesn’t have to be sports related)  (Read 3122 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
But also agree summers were probably the best. Working full time on campus got me enough extra cash to feel like I could finally afford Belfast’s at O’Malley’s. Also just ridiculous specials at the bars like $5 mixed drink pitchers and nonsense like that.

Related: walking home through campus after long Aggiville summer nights. One time unsuccessfully trying to hop a construction fence before my bud showed me there was a gap you could easily walk through. One time taking a quick 5 minute rest on a random campus bench at 2am to regain my strength for the rest of the journey.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Imagine 3 drunk bro's walking back from aggieville across the old stadium. One of the bros loves notre dame/rudy and asks if we can re-enact the scene where Rudy gets a sack.

I pretended to hike the ball, buddy came off the edge and "sacked" my other buddy about 2am in the middle of the old stadium. We carried him off the field on our shoulders chanting "RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!"

When we got back to our house one of our other friends was asleep so we re-enacted this scene

We just kept grabbing shirts off hangers in his closet and saying "Coach, I want Rudy to dress in my place" then put the shirt on his asleep body and grabbed another.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
ben ji, I'm going to be honest and brutal because that's just who I am, that sounds annoying AF. but it's awesome that you guys loved TF out of it and I'm happy it happened for you!

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
ben ji, I'm going to be honest and brutal because that's just who I am, that sounds annoying AF. but it's awesome that you guys loved TF out of it and I'm happy it happened for you!

That was childs play to a sleeping bro, no fireworks involved.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Student Housing Flag Football Champions 1984.  Lost to TKE in All U though.

Marlatt Three

LHC Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Damn, TKE bossed flag football in the 80's too? They kicked ass in the mid to late 90's too. My undefeated co-ed played theirs, I think they were matched up with the G-Phi's, anyway they beat us 98-13 in the playoffs.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I loved walking home drunk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gotta echo the summer thing, the shitty weather notwithstanding.

I have so many amazing memories at K-State, honestly I had way too much fun, 6 years for that undergrad was let's say excessive. I loved my time more than anything. Things like #blackatkstate make me sad because there was nothing like that in my experience, I wish everyone could have the experience I did. I guess we can't all be blessed with having a school being led by Wefald and Bosco.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
I lived at 9th and Bluemont for almost 3 years and yes I agree. Smashing whatever we got walking home from the bars was incred. Closing down Aggieville and then that weird standing in line phase, shoulder to shoulder, everyone just pak’d out of their minds. Man, COVID sucks lol
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Gotta echo the summer thing, the shitty weather notwithstanding.

I have so many amazing memories at K-State, honestly I had way too much fun, 6 years for that undergrad was let's say excessive. I loved my time more than anything. Things like #blackatkstate make me sad because there was nothing like that in my experience, I wish everyone could have the experience I did. I guess we can't all be blessed with having a school being led by Wefald and Bosco.
Summer in MHK was a totally different experience. It was way less busy but just so chill. What a time. :love:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I always lived on the west side of campus & so did my younger brothers after I graduated. Walking home from Aggieville I always walked the whole south side of campus on top of the wall. I’m sure I always looked like an bad person.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Student Housing Flag Football Champions 1984.  Lost to TKE in All U though.

Marlatt Three

LHC Tom

Damn, TKE bossed flag football in the 80's too? They kicked ass in the mid to late 90's too. My undefeated co-ed played theirs, I think they were matched up with the G-Phi's, anyway they beat us 98-13 in the playoffs.
They were on a 4-5 year undefeated streak at the time.  We scored first, and i thought you boys aren't all that.  That just made them mad.  I think we lost by 40+

Tom

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I only did 1 summer in Manhattan and was so mad at myself afterwards, because I loved it so much, I wondered what I missed years prior to it.

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Never did a summer because of farm stuff, but had friends who did.  Usually after hay was up would go up for a big 3 day weekend, crash on their apt floor.

Tom

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
my freshman year starts in a month and it's covid 19 season everywhere, fml but at least my loved ones are safe i hope you guys have a blessed weekend

gonna suck if you have to take online classes at home with your parents.  no pelts and no booze.  t's and p's
’Clams wouldn’t know what to do with a pelt, if it hit him right in the freaking face!
trust me, I finger banged this lady a couple weeks ago and I would probably bet she was at least 50
so ya i know what i’m doing it was at city park  ;)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :cool:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ok it didn’t happen I was just trying to be cool sorry you guys
#1cat

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
 :lol: