Poll

when will the us surpass the 65,976 total cov2 deaths predicted by 8-4-2020 by the ihme's current model?

in april
1 (7.1%)
may 1st or 2nd
2 (14.3%)
may 3rd or 4th
4 (28.6%)
may 5th-10th
3 (21.4%)
after may 10th
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: April 23, 2020, 09:59:40 PM

Author Topic: death poll 5.0  (Read 4086 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
death poll 5.0
« on: April 21, 2020, 09:59:40 PM »
we will be using worldometers total death count for polling purposes, which includes probable deaths for those states that report them.  it currently stands at 45,340 deaths.

changed up the option format a little.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: death poll 5.0
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 10:39:34 PM »
This is getting old sys.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 10:44:50 PM »
It just keeps going...
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 11:26:25 PM »
This is getting old sys.

i'm still interested.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 07:01:36 AM »
Start including the suicide deaths in these numbers because eff you for helping to perpetuate the governmental and media lies.

Will the CDC be kind enough to include the suicides as COVID deaths since they need them to hit their projections?

https://twitter.com/robmaness/status/1252807793830055942
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 08:05:47 AM »
130 million worldwide from starvation projected due to this invisible enemy...

Are you happy yet?

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1252925138988916736
bears are fast...

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 11:47:02 PM »
Nobody is happy you dumbfuck.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 12:07:53 AM »
Start including the suicide deaths in these numbers because eff you for helping to perpetuate the governmental and media lies.

Will the CDC be kind enough to include the suicides as COVID deaths since they need them to hit their projections?

https://twitter.com/robmaness/status/1252807793830055942
The article cited by that tweet is from March 27. Tennessee has over 6 times the amount of coronavirus positives than they had when that article was written. As of now they have 157 coronavirus deaths. Last year they had roughly 1000 suicides or around 83 a month. Let's check back in a month and see what the covid numbers look like.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 07:22:01 AM »
Sorry waks...  didn’t mean to strike a nerve.

Say what you will, but suicide will soon overtake this manufactured virus pandemic.  Suicide is generally a function of depression and hopelessness which are both brought on by financial ruin.

I noticed that you conveniently didn’t address the starvation problem that’s right around the corner... 

The United States has long been a superpower in food markets – and it is still the world's largest food exporter.

They’re now starting to contaminate our meat packing plants and shut those down.  Pull your liberal head out of your ass and start facing the facts that more people are going to die from suicide and starvation ultimately than this weak ass virus. 

But, hey, as long as it gets everybody to give up their civil liberties and makes Trump look bad, then those lives were worth it, right?
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 07:51:54 AM »
Are you arguing that suicide will surpass virus related deaths, or just that it is something to consider?

Where does your prediction of suicides come from and what is it?

I’m saying that it definitely could, yes, and for sure starvation will. 

Our President mentioned this numerous times as the pandemic began, however our fine media glossed over it and everyone was too busy attacking him from every angle to hear it.

A simple search for “will suicide increase due to corona virus” pulls up dozens of articles but here’s just one:  https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/covid-19-is-likely-to-lead-to-an-increase-in-suicides/
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 07:59:08 AM »
Bqqkie, are you thinking that food plants are being deliberately infected?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 08:04:32 AM »
last day to vote.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 09:24:53 AM »

I think it's reasonable to consider, however I wouldn't take a hard stand on either side at this point.

I've seen it as a valid concern, I haven't seen suicide compared to expected deaths from medical conditions from the virus, in a manner that I think is credible, that states the suicide deaths with be greater than medical deaths from Covid19. Or that there's a way to remove economic hardship (and the repercussions of) without the counterfactual of Sars Cov2 not existing.

Honestly, brother... it doesn't fit MSM's talking points "yet".

It's almost becoming to easy to forecast the talking points that will be used by major media outlets to bash Trump.  Mark my words, and I'll happily come back to this thread and eat them if proven wrong in the next six months,  I honestly believe when the COVID numbers drop to the point that "suicides" have significantly overtaken them, media will attack Trump for not opening the country soon enough to try to save these people.  MSM Formula is:  1) Attack Trump  2) If talking point proves correct, attack mercilessly  3) If talking point proves wrong, change narrative  4) Rinse & Repeat

Also, [they] are also starting to plant the seeds in our minds of a "second wave".  This whole thing is following the exercise/plan laid out by Gates' "Event 201" last October almost to perfection...  It was all hidden in plain sight.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about
bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 09:32:12 AM »
What would be the upside for the globalist pedophiles to take out the food supply? It seems to me that if you want to keep the populace locked in their homes for an extended period, a functioning food supply is essential.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 10:00:04 AM »
What would be the upside for the globalist pedophiles to take out the food supply? It seems to me that if you want to keep the populace locked in their homes for an extended period, a functioning food supply is essential.

Why does it have to be just the pedophiles?  Or is combining all of the global elite into one category of "globalist pedophiles" one of the ways that you try to overcome your own cognitive dissonance with what's taking place?

Whats the easiest way to control people, especially large groups of people like an entire society?  Panic and fear.  That panic and fear is still a long ways off for most of us posting here, however it's becoming very real for the truly poverty stricken in these great United States.

bears are fast...

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 10:39:51 AM »
a lot more balance in voting this time, sys. I think people trust your skills!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 10:45:56 AM »

Why does it have to be just the pedophiles?  Or is combining all of the global elite into one category of "globalist pedophiles" one of the ways that you try to overcome your own cognitive dissonance with what's taking place?

Whats the easiest way to control people, especially large groups of people like an entire society?  Panic and fear.  That panic and fear is still a long ways off for most of us posting here, however it's becoming very real for the truly poverty stricken in these great United States.

No need to get hostile, I'm still learning and thought gates, fauci, et al are part of the globalist pedophile ring that trump is fighting against. My apologies if that is incorrect.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 12:44:48 PM »

No need to get hostile, I'm still learning and thought gates, fauci, et al are part of the globalist pedophile ring that trump is fighting against. My apologies if that is incorrect.

Sorry, brother. Didn't mean to come of as hostile....

There's proof of gates being on Epstien's plane to pedo island multiple times after his arrest, but none for fauci to my knowledge unless it slipped past me.

I appreciate the kind discourse to be perfectly frank with you.

:cheers:
bears are fast...

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 09:35:28 PM »
a lot more balance in voting this time, sys. I think people trust your skills!

i probably just did a better job of binning the options.  the interesting thing is that the last option should be an easy pick.  not only do you get an infinite number of days instead of a week or less, but there is a widely-disseminated, widely-used model that it corresponds to.

to pick anything else, you have to think that a bunch of randos on a nominally sports-focused message board eyeballing the last few weeks mortality totals are likely to be more accurate by at least two months than this model.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2020, 04:51:58 PM »
How will you handle the moving tally as they start to admit that a lot of folks didn't die from this bullshit?

https://twitter.com/chrisbergpov/status/1253802561305534464
bears are fast...

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2020, 04:55:15 PM »
How will you handle the moving tally as they start to admit that a lot of folks didn't die from this bullshit?

https://twitter.com/chrisbergpov/status/1253802561305534464

Is that ... Ben Franklin in drag?

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2020, 05:24:46 PM »
Dee Snyder

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2020, 05:28:40 PM »
cheering for suicides is a pretty MAGA move.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2020, 05:35:07 PM »

I think it's reasonable to consider, however I wouldn't take a hard stand on either side at this point.

I've seen it as a valid concern, I haven't seen suicide compared to expected deaths from medical conditions from the virus, in a manner that I think is credible, that states the suicide deaths with be greater than medical deaths from Covid19. Or that there's a way to remove economic hardship (and the repercussions of) without the counterfactual of Sars Cov2 not existing.

Honestly, brother... it doesn't fit MSM's talking points "yet".

It's almost becoming to easy to forecast the talking points that will be used by major media outlets to bash Trump.  Mark my words, and I'll happily come back to this thread and eat them if proven wrong in the next six months,  I honestly believe when the COVID numbers drop to the point that "suicides" have significantly overtaken them, media will attack Trump for not opening the country soon enough to try to save these people.  MSM Formula is:  1) Attack Trump  2) If talking point proves correct, attack mercilessly  3) If talking point proves wrong, change narrative  4) Rinse & Repeat

Also, [they] are also starting to plant the seeds in our minds of a "second wave".  This whole thing is following the exercise/plan laid out by Gates' "Event 201" last October almost to perfection...  It was all hidden in plain sight.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

I am absolutely with bqqk on the conditioning for a second wave and it is something that causes me some concern.  I think if we open the country back up this summer it needs to stay open.  I hope the testing, tracing, treating, vaccines whatever has gotten us on the back end by then but you cannot expect employers to start hiring if they will get shutdown again in October.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2020, 08:36:19 PM »

we'll use the worldometers count, as explained in the first post.  if there are major adjustments in how the count is compiled that poll takers could not reasonably have been able to anticipate, i'll consider adjusting the target.  i'm not going to adjust for minor changes like the 200 in pa mentioned.