Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 106455 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2020, 08:11:02 AM »
In recent tweets, POTUS seems to be hinting of "what happened" to ANOTHER "war hero"...  Cpt Michael Speicher, war hero, "shot down" in the first Gulf War on 01/17/1991

Y'all gonna soil your britches when they release the photo &/or video.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2020, 10:45:11 AM »
So which pudding brained theory is this?  Obama is shooting someone and they have proof in the form of a photo?

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2020, 10:47:31 AM »
So which pudding brained theory is this?  Obama is shooting someone and they have proof in the form of a photo?

Great question.  I was wondering this myself although I haven't really been able to follow much of this.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2020, 10:49:00 AM »
I ask only to get a definitive statement so when it never happens I can feel the very minor satisfaction of being smarter than the person making the claim

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2020, 10:56:05 AM »

Great question.  I was wondering this myself although I haven't really been able to follow much of this.

Stay tuned... You may wish to follow BHO's estranged brother Malik on the twitters if you aren't already. Have you ever wondered how a young muslim boy gets sent through Harvard (paid for by a Saudi prince) and then magically comes out of nowhere to become President of the United States?

bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2020, 11:11:04 AM »
I have never wondered that, no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2020, 11:15:17 AM »

Stay tuned... You may wish to follow BHO's estranged brother Malik on the twitters if you aren't already. Have you ever wondered how a young muslim boy gets sent through Harvard (paid for by a Saudi prince) and then magically comes out of nowhere to become President of the United States?

What is Malik's handle?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2020, 11:17:06 AM »
 :bwpopcorn:

:ohno:

:horrorsurprise:

:bwpopcorn:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2020, 11:45:26 AM »

No.  But i've also never wondered how dragons can breathe fire or pegasus can fly. 

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2020, 12:30:15 PM »
I have never wondered that, no

Before this corona virus charade started, I hadn't either to be fair.  I just knew he was a racist with a very odd agenda.

What is Malik's handle?

You can probably find it and a hidden meaning in this recent tweet of his...  :peek:

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/1254655525243031552

bears are fast...

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2020, 12:32:03 PM »
Does magically coming out of nowhere mean being a US Senator?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2020, 01:07:06 PM »

Interesting point... One has to go back to JFK to find a president that went directly from the Senate to President of the USA although the non-treasonous one served 7 years in the Senate and wasn't fast-tracked after only 3 years and having never served as a state governor as all the other presidents had.

bears are fast...

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »

Interesting point... One has to go back to JFK to find a president that went directly from the Senate to President of the USA although the non-treasonous one served 7 years in the Senate and wasn't fast-tracked after only 3 years and having never served as a state governor as all the other presidents had.

Ok, now do Trump.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2020, 01:25:57 PM »

Ok, now do Trump.

Mind blowing, huh...  Totally unqualified, yet chosen to fix this mess.
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2020, 01:31:27 PM »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2020, 01:49:16 PM »
Jesus, these things motivate the mentally unwell to do dangerous things

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1255925454885785615

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/exotic-fire-dancer-arrested-in-nyc-outside-usns-comfort-with-car-full-of-knives/2396217/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better not screw this up before we see that pic of Obama off'ing an American.  :shakesfist: :shakesfist:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2020, 01:59:39 PM »

Pretty stud move for both those democrats.  I bet noted liberal east coast elite Harvard attorney JFK, Jr. would have followed a similar path to the Oval Office if his plane hadn't crashed.  He was easily going to be the next Obama

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2020, 03:24:35 PM »

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/exotic-fire-dancer-arrested-in-nyc-outside-usns-comfort-with-car-full-of-knives/2396217/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who knew an out of work stripper could be hired on the cheap to "act in such a manner"?!?!?   :sdeek:

Pretty stud move for both those democrats.  I bet noted liberal east coast elite Harvard attorney JFK, Jr. would have followed a similar path to the Oval Office if his plane hadn't crashed.  He was easily going to be the next Obama

I know you don't give two shits about America &/or our constitution, but if you did you'd realize how blasphemous it is to use BHO's name in the same breath as JFK (arguably our country's best ever president).
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2020, 05:35:53 PM »
Harvard educated, liberal, democrat, hated by the GOP.  Lots of similarities...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2020, 05:56:43 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2020, 06:00:40 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who knew an out of work stripper could be hired on the cheap to "act in such a manner"?!?!?   :sdeek:

I know you don't give two shits about America &/or our constitution, but if you did you'd realize how blasphemous it is to use BHO's name in the same breath as JFK (arguably our country's best ever president).

is it more or less than what a Bookie Pimp is making?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2020, 06:32:02 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2020, 07:51:36 PM »
stat!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2020, 09:40:25 PM »

Why would Q post this pic with the following tweet?  Surely there's nothing shady about BHO's background...

Q 4027  Apr 30, 2020 10:19:13 PM EDT

https://twitter.com/GregKotseos/status/1256035453721030657
Q
bears are fast...

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2020, 09:48:33 PM »
Is being a Muslim a disqualification for public service?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best