General Discussion > The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit

Q is Real

(1/359) > >>

Bqqkie Pimp:
Mark my words... THIS 77 minute documentary will go down in history as the single greatest turning point in our history.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/MY8Nfzcn1qQ[/youtube]

A stuntman, a Former CIA Counter Terrorism, Counterintelligence and Staff Investigator, and one of the top MSM reporters explain why we all think like we do and believe what we believe.

Enjoy, fellow EMAWs. 

star seed 7:
I tried watching that yesterday but fell asleep  :frown:

Trim:
An extra shitty episode of westworld? No, T-Y.

DQ12:
I watched it.  Not a super compelling documentary.  I think we all know that media and politics are pretty closely related and that the CIA has a pretty horrible track record.  As critical as they are about MSM’s fact manipulation, I thought the documentary took quite a few shortcuts as well.  Total lack of self awareness by the creators.  Fun to watch if you’re into CTs though.

The one thing about the Podesta emails I don’t get (and I’ve never really seen an explanation for) is the handkerchief map to pizza. Wtf is that.

Bqqkie Pimp:

--- Quote from: Dlew12 on April 12, 2020, 11:41:59 AM ---I watched it.  Not a super compelling documentary.  I think we all know that media and politics are pretty closely related and that the CIA has a pretty horrible track record.  As critical as they are about MSM’s fact manipulation, I thought the documentary took quite a few shortcuts as well.  Total lack of self awareness by the creators.  Fun to watch if you’re into CTs though.

The one thing about the Podesta emails I don’t get (and I’ve never really seen an explanation for) is the handkerchief map to pizza. Wtf is that.

--- End quote ---

Yep, pizza maps on handkerchiefs makes about as much sense as BHO dropping $65k on “pizza/hot dogs”...  agreed that they took some shortcuts in an effort to get a lot of info into an hour and 17 minutes, however I expect there will be some really good follow ups to come.  These are some pretty talented filmmakers.

Over 2 million views in under 48 hours is pretty fuggin impressive, iyam.  It’s good to see that most people aren’t as closed minded as some.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version