Author Topic: Bidet talk  (Read 8032 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Bidet talk
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2020, 04:39:08 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2020, 06:09:17 PM »
A taco bell would need something like that.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2020, 10:50:12 PM »
A taco bell would need something like that.

Yes, would be very popular.   :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2020, 10:59:41 PM »
Chipoltaway has some completion.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2020, 11:11:44 PM »
Analprint scans to get into secure locations should be an immediate requirement

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2020, 02:30:10 AM »
i have like the only house in japan without a washlet. only heated seats (absolutely mandatory because there is no other heat in the toilet rooms)

BUT

one of my seat heaters broke down, so they are going to have to replace it SO i am going to try to talk the agent into replacing it with a full blown washlet.

dont forget to like and subscribe

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2020, 04:21:57 PM »
i have like the only house in japan without a washlet. only heated seats (absolutely mandatory because there is no other heat in the toilet rooms)

BUT

one of my seat heaters broke down, so they are going to have to replace it SO i am going to try to talk the agent into replacing it with a full blown washlet.

dont forget to like and subscribe

If agent does it, will the rent go up?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2020, 05:53:40 PM »
i've never bidet'd, so def intrigued, but also scared af

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2020, 06:23:10 PM »
Only used one in Europe
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2020, 10:36:44 AM »
If you’re in the market for a 120 (no dual female spray) they’re $40 at Best Buy today and the website says they’re actually in stock now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »
In one of my multiple restrooms I have a toilet that is RIGHT NEXT TO THE SINK. I will have to drill but totally worth it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2020, 12:56:04 PM »
In one of my multiple restrooms I have a toilet that is RIGHT NEXT TO THE SINK. I will have to drill but totally worth it.

Multiple restrooms? Fanningbrag much? You know, there are children in Africa that don't even have one toilet. Have you no shame?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2020, 08:14:59 PM »

Multiple restrooms? Fanningbrag much? You know, there are children in Africa that don't even have one toilet. Have you no shame?

Mom, it taste's like crap and eff them hungry children.  :ROFL:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2020, 11:44:09 PM »
How hard are these to install?

If you get one that doesn't require a hot water line, it's incredibly easy, like a 10 minute install and I don't know crap about plumbing. You simply remove the seat, and then put the bidet on under it and then put the seat back. The bidet will come with longer seat bolts. Then you turn off the water, unhook the line, install a t that will allow you to put the bidet water line with the toilet water line. That's it. They sell ones with electrical, but I don't think that's for beginners.

If you're buying one, Amazon and the big box stores have very limited supply. There are a ton of them on eBay though at great prices. I just got one for my new house on eBay.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2020, 11:49:07 PM »
I think I remember MIR saying his makes his bathroom always smell like pee. Does your bathroom perpetually smell like pee now? Because that'a pet peeve of mine.

i havent noticed this.

I've had mine for 6 years, the pee thing is real, so real in fact that when I move this week my old one is staying here. I got mine before they all came with the self cleaning feature, maybe this makes them not smell as badly. Also worth noting that the model I have on my bowl now doesn't fit just quite right and it doesn't retract back when I'm not using it. I think when I get my new one, I'm going to glove up once a year and take it off for deep cleaning of it and the bowl.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »

Your toilet has a hot water line? Or is this more substantial plumbing involved?

No. Had to run hot water from the sink line. Product came with a hot water hose for connection. Had to drill small hole in sink cabinet. Might be slight problem for people w really big bathrooms and sink far from toilet.

I couldn’t do that. Show me the best version without that hot water feature that would save a few bucks.

Any one that attaches to the seat and only has cold water, most commercially available are like this. You can also just get one with hot water and not attach the line, again, lots on eBay, should cost around $50.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193386987625
https://www.ebay.com/itm/303538266351
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324123264785
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124141422761

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2020, 02:14:01 AM »
Best buy sells some that dry you as well. Anyone have any experience with one of these? Is that feature worth the extra dough? Might make up the difference by saving money on TP?

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2020, 05:57:22 AM »
When I first graduated from K-State, I got assigned to  Paris.  The company apartment had a bidet, which seemed mysterious, until one of the ladies at work explained how common it was.  She ended up fixing me up with a beautiful French girl.  Came to find out that most French consider you low class / low hygiene if you don't use a bidet.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2020, 08:50:23 AM »
Best buy sells some that dry you as well. Anyone have any experience with one of these? Is that feature worth the extra dough? Might make up the difference by saving money on TP?

From my experience in Japan, the drying makes all the difference to me.  It's probably only a minor TP savings over a non-drying bidet but I don't particularly enjoy having/wiping a wet butt.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2020, 09:28:20 AM »

That's almost certainly going to require some electrical work in your bathroom.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2020, 01:32:13 PM »
question for those of you who have the hot water connection...i mean...i dunno about you guys but in my house we only have 1 water heater and unless you were just recently using the hot water it usually takes a minute to drain down and the hot water to get there. Not tryna be nancy neg over here just seems like unless you turn on the hot water at the sink before you take a seat, you probably won't be getting much benefit from that hot water connection?

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2020, 01:33:46 PM »
flushable wipes. bidets weird me out

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2020, 03:47:33 PM »
They both get your ass moist, one you have to reach in the toilet to do, the other you don't. Also plumbers lose their crap over flushable wipes. Apparently it takes them very long to biodegrade.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2020, 04:02:38 PM »
They both get your ass moist, one you have to reach in the toilet to do, the other you don't. Also plumbers lose their crap over flushable wipes. Apparently it takes them very long to biodegrade.

They totally wreck your septic system if you have one.  Also, municipalities absolutely hate them in their system.  The wipes and other "flushables" are typically separated at the treatment plant and end up in the landfill. 
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2020, 04:04:55 PM »
I bought a pack of those things a few weeks ago when they were the only thing left on the entire toilet paper aisle.  Haven't had to try them yet.