Author Topic: ITT: Libs and Closet Fascists (BIRM) Losing Their F’ing Minds Over Covid-19  (Read 7107 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let’s start with.... Jackbooted Thugs arresting a dude playing in a park with his 6yo daughter.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-officer-arrested-park-throwing-ball-daughter-due/story?id=70032966

I think this is my favorite part.

Mooney said he told officers that he was familiar with the posted rules and believed he and his family were in compliance and practicing proper social distancing. He said he refused to provide his identification when officers asked for it because he had not broken any law.

"Well, they didn't like that idea. They then proceeded to make a threat against me saying, 'If you don't give us your identification, if you don't identify yourself, we're going to put you in handcuffs in front of your 6-year-old daughter.'"

Yup, nothing says super fascisty like threatening to traumatize a 6yo unless you show your papers.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
It’s incredible rough ridin' idiots like KSUW who have been proven wrong over this SO many times continue posting. It’s like he’s oblivious to how rough ridin' wrong he has been. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he makes it a political issue. Just unreal levels of incompetence.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s incredible rough ridin' idiots like KSUW who have been proven wrong over this SO many times continue posting. It’s like he’s oblivious to how rough ridin' wrong he has been. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he makes it a political issue. Just unreal levels of incompetence.

This is a great addition. Didn’t even read the article (in which officers apologized and admitted the man hadn’t broken the law). Just total RAGE.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Naw, this is a valid thread. Interesting that this is the instance that kdub learns maybe not all police are the good guys
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

This is a great addition. Didn’t even read the article (in which officers apologized and admitted the man hadn’t broken the law). Just total RAGE.
Why would I read the article? The only reason I can come up with is it’s only going to online for a short period of time before it’s taken down for false information.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KSUW hating our boys in blue is quite the turn of events.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Agree with kaz, that police office should be jailed

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
police are bad, covid 19 hasn't changed that.

some of the restrictions on outdoor recreation seem pretty pointless to me.  fortunately the united states hasn't gone very far down that route.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
@mikec2w

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Yeah cops suck

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Have none of you read my entrapment posts? I’m extremely skeptical of police power.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Have none of you read my entrapment posts? I’m extremely skeptical of police power.
I’m pretty sure most people are skeptical of articles you post. You know, since most recent ones have been taken down because they literally contain false propaganda. You continue to read and belief this false info stuff tho, so can you really be surprised people don’t take you seriously?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’m pretty sure most people are skeptical of articles you post. You know, since most recent ones have been taken down because they literally contain false propaganda. You continue to read and belief this false info stuff tho, so can you really be surprised people don’t take you seriously?

Chill friend. You don’t have to engage. It’s going to be ok. :hug:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Chill friend. You don’t have to engage. It’s going to be ok. :hug:

We aren’t friends, you are a POS. It will be ok if you actually follow guidelines. Ski trip cancelled, bummer. Be a better human and think about more than yourself.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
So, what's everyone drinking tonight?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Dax’s coronavirus-riddled blood
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Fortunately liquor stores are “essential.” Did anyone figure that one out?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What's to figure out?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why boozing up is essential while we’re destroying other businesses. I googled it and apparently we have to keep supplying booze addicts so they don’t go through withdrawal. Not kidding. Do I have that right? Seems more likely to me that they’ve just got better lobbyists.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Why boozing up is essential while we’re destroying other businesses. I googled it and apparently we have to keep supplying booze addicts so they don’t go through withdrawal. Not kidding. Do I have that right? Seems more likely to me that they’ve just got better lobbyists.

Keeping alcoholics from withdrawal is honestly a good reason. It's a really nasty withdraw for a lot of folks, like you'd seriously end up with a tons of people going to the hospital if they don't drink a fifth of whiskey a day.

And obviously allowing booze makes sheltering in place a lot more pleasant for people who manage their alcohol use more responsibly.

Not sure who you think they have better lobbyists than?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Fortunately liquor stores are “essential.” Did anyone figure that one out?

Am I being too elite in asking why none of you idiots have delivery for food and booze?  Or is this a weird thing that the fake religious are using about not being able to go to virus Easter spread services at their church building?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
How did former also ran dabigtrain become one of this boards most elite posters in the blink of an eye?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Keeping alcoholics from withdrawal is honestly a good reason. It's a really nasty withdraw for a lot of folks, like you'd seriously end up with a tons of people going to the hospital if they don't drink a fifth of whiskey a day.

And obviously allowing booze makes sheltering in place a lot more pleasant for people who manage their alcohol use more responsibly.

Not sure who you think they have better lobbyists than?

I think this has been tried on a smaller scale in certain cities (liberal enclaves), but I think this might be the first time we’ve ever decided that it’s best to keep giving the addicts their fix. Should work out well for all victims of domestic and child abuse.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Domestic violence is still illegal, btw.

And not allowing alcohol sales would shutter a lot of small business.

I’m really not sure what you’re arguing for here given that allowing alcohol sales is the status quo. If it’s that they should also designate rehab programs as essential businesses then I’d agree.