Author Topic: Do You Know Anyone with COVID-19?  (Read 56036 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Know Anyone with COVID-19?
« Reply #575 on: February 12, 2021, 09:10:13 PM »
You guys don’t think we’ll be doing gen pop by end of April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was what I was counting on but that isn’t what the health department is telling me. Hopefully it’s an under promise overdeliver thing
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 12, 2021, 09:27:29 PM »
Here’s the deal guys, most people are rough ridin' idiots and don’t know wtf is going on

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 12, 2021, 09:44:21 PM »
I expect my county to know when I will be vaccinated within an hour of actual vaccination, even if it is weeks away. Seems pretty simple!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 12, 2021, 11:24:15 PM »
Congrats old man

Nope! Teacher!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 13, 2021, 01:33:18 AM »
Got my first vaccine today, ask me anything

Welcome back

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 13, 2021, 01:36:17 AM »
As a state, we've chipped 514K of 4.5 million in six weeks. That puts us at 46 weeks to chip the state. :(

Now do the trend, I'm certain Kentucky like everyone else are giving vaccine at a much faster rate than they were in January. Also, bud, we have a single dose vaccine that will start to be distributed by the first week of March.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #581 on: February 13, 2021, 05:07:10 AM »
As a state, we've chipped 514K of 4.5 million in six weeks. That puts us at 46 weeks to chip the state. :(

Now do the trend, I'm certain Kentucky like everyone else are giving vaccine at a much faster rate than they were in January. Also, bud, we have a single dose vaccine that will start to be distributed by the first week of March.
Eh. We have three decent sized metros. Rest of the state is mouth breathing health department ran by bureaucrats. SIX weeks into vaccination and the morons in my region are just now scheduling first group beyond first responders. That's roughly 400 doses in six weeks.

Yes, three larger areas will ramp and expand capacity. Not hillbilly areas. Hopefully we'll be allowed to get chipped in Louisville but not likely as the doses are allocated by county of residence.

However as noted, no kids will get chipped and half the adults are tinfoil loons that won't get jabbed.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 13, 2021, 06:29:51 AM »
Fuckin' eh I'll get mine at WM! :Woot:  NO county health dept. is run by a mouth breather, will not go

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 13, 2021, 02:35:59 PM »

Eh. We have three decent sized metros. Rest of the state is mouth breathing health department ran by bureaucrats. SIX weeks into vaccination and the morons in my region are just now scheduling first group beyond first responders. That's roughly 400 doses in six weeks.

Yes, three larger areas will ramp and expand capacity. Not hillbilly areas. Hopefully we'll be allowed to get chipped in Louisville but not likely as the doses are allocated by county of residence.

However as noted, no kids will get chipped and half the adults are tinfoil loons that won't get jabbed.

Saw yesterday that they are hoping for children over 3 to be vaccinated by the end of the summer. Fingers crossed.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 13, 2021, 02:37:18 PM »

Saw yesterday that they are hoping for children over 3 to be vaccinated by the end of the summer. Fingers crossed.

damn, that would rule.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: February 13, 2021, 03:41:08 PM »
Mom (62) & her husband (63), have kicked Covid seemingly without much issue. I know this because after weeks of quarantine they've invited us to a lovely Applebee's dinner this afternoon.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 13, 2021, 05:10:07 PM »
mind’s eye this-
covid vaccine in a truly
drink a truly, get chipped
thoughts?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 13, 2021, 05:20:52 PM »
mind’s eye this-
covid vaccine in a truly
drink a truly, get chipped
thoughts?

Yes plz
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 16, 2021, 12:50:52 PM »
Just got word from the Red Cross that my AtlasChip is on board. I'm another brick in the wall of herd immunity.

I'll be donating tomorrow, looks like you got your results in 10 days?

Donated Friday, downloaded the app today and it already posted that I was Negative.

After doing a large case study of 4 people, I'm concluding that if you donate and have antibodies, you will get those results roughly 10-14 days later. If you do not, they will let you know just a few days after donating.

Sounds like they may do multiple tests to confirm the antibodies and if your results aren't posted quickly (a few business days), you most likely have them.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 01:02:41 PM by Shooter Jones »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 16, 2021, 12:52:57 PM »
Guys, we will get there sooner than that

Agreed.  Especially when J&J gets approved.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 16, 2021, 12:54:13 PM »
I was able to snag an xbox on release day, I'm pretty confident my skillz can get me one of these appointments quickly when the time comes.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 16, 2021, 02:26:56 PM »
Just got word from the Red Cross that my AtlasChip is on board. I'm another brick in the wall of herd immunity.

Donated Friday, downloaded the app today and it already posted that I was Negative.

After doing a large case study of 4 people, I'm concluding that if you donate and have antibodies, you will get those results roughly 10-14 days later. If you do not, they will let you know just a few days after donating.

Sounds like they may do multiple tests to confirm the antibodies and if your results aren't posted quickly (a few business days), you most likely have them.

These posts got me to sign up to trade my blood for an antibody test.   My blood is on your hands, you two

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 16, 2021, 03:25:41 PM »

Yep.. that's about how long it took me to find out.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 16, 2021, 07:54:32 PM »

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 17, 2021, 07:44:54 AM »
good for you :D

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 17, 2021, 08:06:44 AM »

Enjoy your AtlasVax!

I donated on 2/5 and they haven't posted my antibody results yet...

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 17, 2021, 08:10:27 AM »
scheduled for 2/24 at WM  :D

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 19, 2021, 03:24:47 PM »
Guys! I'm currently sitting in the vaccine recovery area, I did it, the governor of Iowa isn't going to get to add me to her body count :excited:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 19, 2021, 03:28:12 PM »
Congrats line jumper.