Author Topic: Treating Your Entire Body Like A Trashcan Master Thread  (Read 84817 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Treating Your Entire Body Like A Trashcan Master Thread
« Reply #350 on: April 29, 2020, 09:11:26 AM »
my first good booze trash cannings occurred off of dr. pep and black velvet bourbon in the 20oz bottle plan mentioned above. next ones were mtn dew and viaka.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 29, 2020, 09:12:12 AM »
ate like half a bag of lays ridge potato chips and half a container of french onion dip last night. felt deliciously shitty.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 29, 2020, 09:28:45 AM »
Pita Chips are never safe in my home.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 29, 2020, 09:53:43 AM »
Goes great with beer cheese dip from the store.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 29, 2020, 12:04:38 PM »
I drink seltzer water 24/7/365. I set up a carbonation rig with a CO2 tank, a ball-lock connector, and a carbonation cap so that I'd stop going through so many sodastream bottles
:adios:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 29, 2020, 12:19:51 PM »
lol

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 29, 2020, 12:41:07 PM »
ate like half a bag of lays ridge potato chips and half a container of french onion dip last night. felt deliciously shitty.

I feel like I'd have to eat a lot of pita chips to feel shitty about it. Like, I could eat half a bag and half a thing of hummus without batting an eye. Sub that with sd's chips and french o, and it's a truly gluttonous endeavor.

I know in reality it's probably not all that different tho. That's prob why I'm a fat eff.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 29, 2020, 01:02:32 PM »
pita chips and hummus are classic feels like I'm not eating like a garbage can but irl I'm eating like garbage can foods.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 29, 2020, 01:05:12 PM »
waffle cone form aldi, 1 scoop chocolate, 1 scoop choc chip cookie dough

^had 2 last night

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 29, 2020, 01:12:35 PM »
I ate half a box of these the other night before bed.  I was at a solid 6 and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

@mikec2w

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 29, 2020, 01:28:47 PM »
I ate half a box of these the other night before bed.  I was at a solid 6 and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Man, those caramel center ones are so choice.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 29, 2020, 01:45:12 PM »

This is real garbage can material here. How many in a box?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2020, 01:56:35 PM »

This is real garbage can material here. How many in a box?

I think there are 8.  I just kept going back to the well until I felt I had adequately filled the trashcan.
@mikec2w

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2020, 01:57:08 PM »
 :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2020, 02:18:31 PM »

4 Drumsticks:
1240 calories
64 grams of fat, 36 grams of saturated fat
148 grams of carbs, 8 grams of those are fiber tho!
16 grams of protein

That's doing it right.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 29, 2020, 02:19:58 PM »
I make “nachos” with more trashcan calories than that all the time I bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 29, 2020, 02:24:38 PM »
my first good booze trash cannings occurred off of dr. pep and black velvet bourbon in the 20oz bottle plan mentioned above. next ones were mtn dew and viaka.

My second senior year at K-State was filled with Dr. Pepper and SoCo.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 29, 2020, 02:40:14 PM »
The other night I was delivering food and a customer who had ordered On The Border texted saying she put the wrong address and was going to cancel the order just as I was pulling up to the restaurant.

The restaurants typically just put the food in an area where you can pick it up these days, so I went in and grabbed the food ($40-$50 worth or so). This was on GrubHub, where picking up the food allows you to still get paid whether the customer cancels or not afterward. If they cancel before you get pick it up you're screwed.

Anyway this is the order

2 crunchy beef tacos w rice n black beans
2 soft chicken tacos w rice n black beans
2 soft brisket tacos w rice n black beans
one order of cinnamon sopapillas (sp?) w/ chocolate sauce, syrup

You better believe that I ate all of the beef and brisket tacos that night along with their associated rice n beans and some sopapillas.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 29, 2020, 02:50:31 PM »
Haha. A week or so ago I got some delivery from Jack stack and I just had a pulled pork dinner with fries but they also put in a pulled pork sandwich w/ fries and I totally ate both of those gleefully.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2020, 02:56:02 PM »
nomnomnom

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2020, 02:59:05 PM »
xpost shame yourself thread, but a couple weeks ago around 11:30 PM I ordered a QPC and fries from Waconald's via Uber Eats. At the door, the driver tried to hand me the bag and a drink. I noted that I hadn't ordered a drink, and asked the driver if he wanted it. He was happy to oblige. I also noticed the bag was heavier than expected but thought nothing of it. Set the bag on the counter and continued slaying some box (XBONE) for a bit.

Anyway, I ended up with 12 breakfast burritos, pancakes and sausage, and related accoutrements. I ate half the burritos and threw the rest away.

The shameful part is that given the time of the order and the breakfast items, I'm afraid some group of hungry nurses somewhere ended up with a QPC and fries between them. But what am I supposed to do? Not sure I can unwind that transaction in time. Plus, it wasn't my fault.

Do I have a duty to act in such a scenario?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2020, 03:01:24 PM »
I drink seltzer water 24/7/365. I set up a carbonation rig with a CO2 tank, a ball-lock connector, and a carbonation cap so that I'd stop going through so many sodastream bottles

its been years on this blog since i've seen a quality "home carbonation rig/i'm stocked up on TP" humblebrag but 8MP nailed it.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 29, 2020, 03:41:32 PM »
xpost shame yourself thread, but a couple weeks ago around 11:30 PM I ordered a QPC and fries from Waconald's via Uber Eats. At the door, the driver tried to hand me the bag and a drink. I noted that I hadn't ordered a drink, and asked the driver if he wanted it. He was happy to oblige. I also noticed the bag was heavier than expected but thought nothing of it. Set the bag on the counter and continued slaying some box (XBONE) for a bit.

Anyway, I ended up with 12 breakfast burritos, pancakes and sausage, and related accoutrements. I ate half the burritos and threw the rest away.

The shameful part is that given the time of the order and the breakfast items, I'm afraid some group of hungry nurses somewhere ended up with a QPC and fries between them. But what am I supposed to do? Not sure I can unwind that transaction in time. Plus, it wasn't my fault.

Your duty is to eat all the burritos.  After all, there are hungry nurses battling China

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 29, 2020, 03:53:17 PM »
I really don't get people who drink the hard seltzer drinks but don't drink seltzer water, they taste exactly the same to me, and neither is good.

well, one gets you drunk

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 29, 2020, 04:00:51 PM »

Your duty is to eat all the burritos.  After all, there are hungry nurses battling China

This. Or half, and then pot itt.

Spracne opens bag of WacArnolds and sees a dozen breakfast burritos. He shrugs, "that'll do."