Author Topic: All things Mega Corrupt Racist War Monger Joe Biden-Dem Presidential Nominee  (Read 10341 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
This massive pandemic hoax is going to backfire bigly. Then, you throw in the total crap show that is Biden and things aren’t looking good for ol blue.

Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Billions of dollars in shake downs, support of Neo-Nazi Elements and yet Vlad Putin just sits in Crimea and rolls that 360 windmill on Barry back and forth with the clicker and laughs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lindsey, McCain, the former mega corrupt Ambassador to the Ukraine and Amy.

Hanging with Poroshenko. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-running-mate-klobuchar-vetting/

Lindsey has lost all standing on this, but what a dirty nasty little cauldron of corruption Joe "Ukrainian Point Man" Biden had going on in the Ukraine.   If he's elected, the hearings need to start immediately to unravel this little den of thieves. 

SMDH

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, he should be elected so we can finally get to the bottom of this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, he should be elected so we can finally get to the bottom of this.

Probably the only way.

I mean, Useful Idiot Nation is gonna circle the wagons like they always do even though at the bottom your/their stupid little hearts they know ChiCom Joe is corrupt AF.

But he's gonna be a good little puppet boy for the Commies.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'll fall in line after I hear what ol' CornPop has to say about this:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1263827931694075905?s=20

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
the cowardly lion dax went bunker inspecting (again) and can't take care of his ugly little puppy.  Who wants to adopt this loser?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow, that was the usual rage out by Pat.

Anywho. 

Shear brilliance on display yesterday by Joe Biden. 

Congrats resident Maoist-Leninists.  You’ve got your 80 year old puppet boy who is going to get you guys established and then likely resign 6 months in because he needs a nap every 2 hours.   

Best to keep this guy extremely limited.  A little backyard meeting here, a town hall in some nondescript wide spot in the road there, a little gathering over there.  A virtual convention with a pre taped acceptance speech.  Jill pumping him with Red Bull’s and  Ensure just to get to November. 

Gonna need to mitigate the new lie that SleepyJoe didn’t know anything about the Flynn investigation.   

Ultra left wing domestically, sprinkled with a Stalinesque surveillance/social cleansing state with an onslaught on brown people world wide.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I know I'll regret asking this, but who is pat?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Patrick Bateman

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Patrick Bateman

American Psycho?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Like "I need to return some video tapes" or like another meat mashing pun?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
“Have to return some video tapes”. 

Useful Idiot .9 take your Deflecto shields to TexAgs or start a new thread about this.

Do you have anything to say about mentally incapacitated SleepyJoe Biden?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
If I had to compare slowdug to an American psycho character, it would probably be Craig McDermott

Craig McDermott is a fellow Wall Street banker and another member of Patrick Bateman’s main social circle. He is well-connected, often able to score reservations at exclusive restaurants, and, like his friends, is interested in attractive women

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If I had to compare slowdug to an American psycho character, it would probably be Craig McDermott

Craig McDermott is a fellow Wall Street banker and another member of Patrick Bateman’s main social circle. He is well-connected, often able to score reservations at exclusive restaurants, and, like his friends, is interested in attractive women

Nope, far too much equating this blog to real life.  Pure Bateman.

LibDork.9 Biden Deflecto Meters:  15/10

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Congrats to Biden.  He is enjoying this moment up to Nov. 3rd.  The gap continues to widen with him not doing public speeches.  Driving MAGA crazy. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Congrats to Biden.  He is enjoying this moment up to Nov. 3rd.  The gap continues to widen with him not doing public speeches.  Driving MAGA crazy.

Excellent point.   Useful Idiot Nation will put their efforts behind anyone, even a mentally incapacitated corrupt racist war monger in order to get the seat of power back. 

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

Excellent point.   Useful Idiot Nation will put their efforts behind anyone, even a mentally incapacitated corrupt racist war monger in order to get the seat of power back.

What the hell Dax.  I thought we were talking about Biden and you reference Trump.  Get your crap together. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

What the hell Dax.  I thought we were talking about Biden and you reference Trump.  Get your crap together.

Joe can barely string together two sentences.  I mean, even his YouTube ad it is quite clear he can barely read the teleprompter.

It's sad, but that mega corrupt racist war monger is your guy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
President's Xi's bitch:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Xi's little bitch boy:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The man literally help pave the road to an ascendant and hegemonic China, sacrificing the U.S. industrial, strategic infrastructure products and pharmaceutical sector while telling the Taiwanese to go eff themselves.

Then, when it's politically expedient, he starts to change his tune.

https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/joe-bidens-record-on-china-and-taiwan/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 07:16:44 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Remember when trump begged xi to help him win the election?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Remember when trump begged xi to help him win the election?

Allegedly.

We have absolute fact piled on top of absolute fact that says Joe Biden is Xi's little bitch.

CCPUsefulBot .9 Deflecto Meters: 175%