Author Topic: All things Mega Corrupt Racist War Monger Joe Biden-Dem Presidential Nominee  (Read 10469 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#chicomjoe #babybackbitch
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean, look at this force of nature taking on Vlad Putin.    I wonder what racist misogynist cocktail hour at the club (no blacks or Jews) joke SleepyJoe was telling Vlad.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
At least ChiCom Joe isn't displaying absolutely emasculated body language and cowering in fear from Putin like your boy Donald.  Also, based on the thumb gesture I'm pretty sure the joke was "Hey Vlad what's the difference between jelly and jam?"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
At least ChiCom Joe isn't displaying absolutely emasculated body language and cowering in fear from Putin like your boy Donald.  Also, based on the thumb gesture I'm pretty sure the joke was "Hey Vlad what's the difference between jelly and jam?"

He didn't have to, President Stand Down already committed the real world act(s).

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Ahh, another whataboutism. Every other thread has one right now.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Dax, can you take another 4 years sticking up for this guy, because I can’t. Most politicians suck ass. I thought the media was harsh on trump from the get go, because they lost the election, but now I just see semi coherent, decent guy vs evil. He should take a page out of Biden’s book and go in hiding and not be on social media. His advisors should break every phone he has and delete his account, but he’ll just fire them for not falling in line. You’re better than this, I think.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When are you going to admit that you are perfectly fine with corruption, racism and war mongering as long as a Democrat is doing it? 

You get enraged at the mere hint of criticism of racist war loving corrupt Democrats. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When are you going to admit that you are perfectly fine with corruption, racism and war mongering as long as a Democrat is doing it? 

You get enraged at the mere hint of criticism of racist war loving corrupt Democrats.

Even if anyone admitted to that you wouldn’t stop with the whataboutism. Here we are 3.5 years into your dear leaders presidency and all you can do is bitch about the past.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax, can you take another 4 years sticking up for this guy, because I can’t. Most politicians suck ass. I thought the media was harsh on trump from the get go, because they lost the election, but now I just see semi coherent, decent guy vs evil. He should take a page out of Biden’s book and go in hiding and not be on social media. His advisors should break every phone he has and delete his account, but he’ll just fire them for not falling in line. You’re better than this, I think.
WasckyTuck.   Criticizing Joe Biden for being a 40 years plus weak and worthless politician whose entire track record is pretty much everything Libs supposedly hate.   

Is not defending DJT.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Even if anyone admitted to that you wouldn’t stop with the whataboutism. Here we are 3.5 years into your dear leaders presidency and all you can do is bitch about the past.
You are a parrot boy who is incapable of engaging because you can’t think for yourself.

Again, just admit you need “whataboutism” In every reply to assuage your mind of the fact that you only care about political parties.   The fact that Joe Biden is a racist corrupt war loving turd is of no consequence to you because he’s a Democrat.   

Your party and thus you are loving the fact that NeoCons by the truckload are lining up to support your guy.    NeoCons are moving to the Party of Perpetual War because they know Joe is going to deliver exactly what they want. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lyin Susie Rice on the clock as VP? 

YouTube killed an ambassador.   Russians are responsible for everything (but Stand Down and do nothing).   CYA emails. 

Look out poor 3rd world brown people.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Dax who would you like to see as his Veep candidate?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax who would you like to see as his Veep candidate?

What Democrat isn't living in Woke World or in total pandering cultural appropriation mode (or both)?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Perfect answer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Perfect answer

Who is your choice for mega racist ChiCom Joe's running mate, Da Big Sociopath?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Assuming it wouldn’t alter who’s going to win, it’d be fun here for ChiCom Joe to pick Hunter. Or maybe a Chinese-American.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
If he really wants to troll the old maga weirdos it will be AOC

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If it's AOC that will get a number of people on here all horned up.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Would also infuriate a few others.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Would also infuriate a few others.

Say, Da Big Sociopath, who do you think Joe should pick (2nd attempt)?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gonna pull an ole Dax special here with my answer(by not really answering a direct question with some vague response).

Someone who would get the people excited and would get a lot of votes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gonna pull an ole Dax special here with my answer(by not really answering a direct question with some vague response).

Someone who would get the people excited and would get a lot of votes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

irony

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile