Author Topic: Liberals being MPOS (More servers needed)  (Read 11425 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
all of the Q stuff has inspired him to really channel his enigmatic side

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was done when Democrats were parroting CCP America.  I thought about changing.  But now rumors are that Massive Useful Idiot Piece of crap Nancy Pelosi is actively working to kill any investigations of China.  MPOSUI Pelosi who is still hiding out behind her gates. 

In other news: 

LibDerp Bots are okay cus we say so . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/technology-once-used-to-combat-isis-propaganda-is-enlisted-by-democratic-group-to-counter-trumps-coronavirus-messaging/2020/05/01/6bed5f70-8a5b-11ea-ac8a-fe9b8088e101_story.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As the documents keep rolling the list of usual suspect Useful Idiot MPOS just affirmed and re-affirmed.

MPOS James Clapper now out on the CYA trail . . . it's pathetic.    :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Today's Useful Idiot Nation MPOS of the day, is a throwback.  Lyin Susie Rice.

Today we fondly remember that fantastic piece of CYA fiction that she sent to herself on the way out the door in 2017.   Telling herself that President Obama did everything "by the book" relative to all of the oval office lead spying on the Trump campaign.

Nothing says, "I'm not guilty" like getting that email on the official servers for everyone to see.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Useful Idiot MPOS of the day:

:lol:  The Whose-who of Obama Gestapo.   Many of them who denied any involvement aka They Lied out their ass

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Informed dissent is now unilaterally declared racism.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Missouri (a net exodus state) Resident Useful Idiot bro’s enraged to learn that Missouri (a net exodus state) has 400k more fat people than Alabama and also had one of the fastest accelerations by % of fat people of any state in the US.

One of the fattest cracker belt states in the country.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was great to see well known MPOS Nancy Pelosi, who has been walking the hallowed halls of the Capital for nearly 3 decades, finally call for the removal of paintings of confederate leaders and pro-slavers.

Very strange timing for the culturally appropriating MPOS Nancy Pelosi.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Da Big Psycho Meltdown of the Hour:  Once again  :curse: :curse: that someone is saying mean things about his heroes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MPOS Nancy Pelosi, in another attempt to offload all culpability of the failures of generations long liberal strongholds to reign in their police departments, which include the failure of a sitting U.S. Senator to prosecute a bad cop even though she had mountains of evidence to do just that . . . blamed Republicans for the death of Michael Floyd.

Three decades walking the halls of the Capital:  One failure after another to make any substantial change to anything (besides her families investment portfolio).   The spawn of a well known political crime family will never change.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Liberals being MPOS (More servers needed)
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2020, 10:01:45 PM »
MLPOS of Andrew "Grandma Killer" Cuomo spent most of the day blaming health care workers for killing the grandmas and grandpas in the Nursing Homes.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2020, 11:02:20 PM »
Dax, I don’t get your thread title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It means 10 posts in a row by the same person arguing with himself will happen ITT.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2020, 08:11:17 AM »

It means 10 posts in a row by the same person arguing with himself will happen ITT.

You stalk at least 95% of my posts.

Probably restraining order time.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2020, 08:39:10 AM »

Hey man you were the one arguing with yourself for over a month. I just counted the posts :dunno:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2020, 09:07:49 AM »

Hey man you were the one arguing with yourself for over a month. I just counted the posts :dunno:

You can just admit that you don't get it, which everyone knows already.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2020, 03:35:23 PM »
This is correct.

See Dax has no intent in actually engaging in a good faith dialogue.

You see he predetermines not only your position but your argument and rebuttal lumping everyone together as a nebulos other that he can rage against.

As such he does not need a response from an actual poster as he has already defeated the argument he has crafted for them.

If you are actually to respond he will simply copy and paste a simplistic insult to avoid actual thought and engagement and start the process over again.

(oh and when he paints himself into a logical corner he cuts a hole in the floor hides in the basement for a week and then comes up the stairs with a new gallon of paint)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2020, 03:37:31 PM »
da is absolutely hilarious and he gets funnier everyday.  I laugh at over half his posts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2020, 03:55:04 PM »
This is correct.

See Dax has no intent in actually engaging in a good faith dialogue.

You see he predetermines not only your position but your argument and rebuttal lumping everyone together as a nebulos other that he can rage against.

As such he does not need a response from an actual poster as he has already defeated the argument he has crafted for them.

If you are actually to respond he will simply copy and paste a simplistic insult to avoid actual thought and engagement and start the process over again.

(oh and when he paints himself into a logical corner he cuts a hole in the floor hides in the basement for a week and then comes up the stairs with a new gallon of paint)

Pffft . . .

I'll gladly engage you on this.   Please attempt to defend Nancy Pelosi when she asserts that Republicans killed Raymond Floyd.

Please attempt to defend Cuomo when he is on TV blaming health care workers for killing grandma.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2020, 05:47:24 PM »
First of all I had to do some research to figure out what had you all worked up.

Per Pelosi I read her statements as an indictment of the inability of congressional Republicans to unequivocally reject chokeholds.

I think that it would have been more productive to word it differently.

(However I would be willing to bet that the individual that killed Floyd was indeed a Republican)

I still have not found what Cuomo said that was so troubling so a link would be appreciated.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2020, 06:06:19 PM »
First of all I had to do some research to figure out what had you all worked up.

Per Pelosi I read her statements as an indictment of the inability of congressional Republicans to unequivocally reject chokeholds.

I think that it would have been more productive to word it differently.

(However I would be willing to bet that the individual that killed Floyd was indeed a Republican)

I still have not found what Cuomo said that was so troubling so a link would be appreciated.

Unequivocally?   Get real Lick, MPOS Nancy and MPOS Chuckie are just looking for excuses to not pass the bill before the election. 

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/gov-cuomo-blames-sick-nursing-home-staffers-for-infecting-residents/

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2020, 06:29:19 PM »
“You look at the communities that had the high infection rate overall — those were the communities that had a high infection rate — so it is that the staff got infected. They came to work and they brought in the infection.." “But it’s very hard,” Cuomo insisted Tuesday. “All you need is one person — an air conditioning repairman, a delivery person, and once that virus gets in the nursing home, it’s fire through dry grass.

So what is the problem here?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2020, 06:31:26 PM »
“You look at the communities that had the high infection rate overall — those were the communities that had a high infection rate — so it is that the staff got infected. They came to work and they brought in the infection.." “But it’s very hard,” Cuomo insisted Tuesday. “All you need is one person — an air conditioning repairman, a delivery person, and once that virus gets in the nursing home, it’s fire through dry grass.

So what is the problem here?
He mandated that patients be put in nursing homes and that a asymptomatic healthcare workers could continue working.

DeflectoMeters:  Full

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2020, 12:43:53 PM »
From what I can tell (I'm happy to concede if any dem disagrees) no dem likes Pelosi or Biden. But pubs seem to stand by every republican official no matter what moves they're making.

Are there any high up officials that you don't care for, dax? (honest question)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2020, 06:47:22 AM »
From what I can tell (I'm happy to concede if any dem disagrees) no dem likes Pelosi or Biden. But pubs seem to stand by every republican official no matter what moves they're making.

Are there any high up officials that you don't care for, dax? (honest question)
You clearly are a terrible observer and understander