Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1049784 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16000 on: May 24, 2021, 10:55:59 AM »
Three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report that could add weight to growing calls for a fuller probe of whether the Covid-19 virus may have escaped from the laboratory.

The details of the reporting go beyond a State Department fact sheet, issued during the final days of the Trump administration, which said that several researchers at the lab, a center for the study of coronaviruses and other pathogens, became sick in autumn 2019 “with symptoms consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/intelligence-on-sick-staff-at-wuhan-lab-fuels-debate-on-covid-19-origin-11621796228
 :surprised:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16001 on: May 24, 2021, 11:09:48 AM »
Welcome to 10 to 12 months ago everyone.

Fauci has also been hiding behind semantics, Government agency shell games and 3rd parties to cover his offices role in Wuhan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16002 on: May 24, 2021, 03:39:55 PM »
Commence Operation:  You'll need a booster shot in . . . 3, 2, 1 . . .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9606183/COVID-19-vaccines-minted-NINE-new-pharma-billionaires.html

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16003 on: May 24, 2021, 03:44:36 PM »
Dear India-

My extensive scientific research and testing indicates the vaccines are just not safe enough for you to have.  I have determined they should stay here in America where I refuse to get one.  Most likely will be thrown in the trash.

good luck with the mass cremations

- MAGA
The whole viewpoint is off, but it's consistent.  Like I said, it's less strange to me than "I think they're unsafe, but yeah I think everyone (except me) should get one."
The viewpoint you are describing is “consistent” only within a hypothetical fantasyland. I haven’t seen anyone speak out against vaccines who thinks the US should be the world’a police and refuse to sell them dangerous things. You think the same people would be opposed to exporting tobacco?

or machine guns?

Everyone knows the answer.
Abortions?
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16004 on: May 24, 2021, 09:35:17 PM »
Not sure what you’re getting at. Abortions aren’t a product.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16005 on: May 25, 2021, 08:27:57 AM »
Our National Infectious Disease Director and highest paid Federal employee has gone from dismissing a lab leak as wholesale conspiracy.  To openly stating that the virus may have originated in the lab in Wuhan or a lab somewhere in China and that it needs to be investigated.

The vacillating and persistent contradictions by our nations top guy have reached a glorious zenith in breadth, scope and number.   

Yet let’s keep putting him front and center.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16006 on: May 25, 2021, 09:00:31 AM »
Our National Infectious Disease Director and highest paid Federal employee has gone from dismissing a lab leak as wholesale conspiracy.  To openly stating that the virus may have originated in the lab in Wuhan or a lab somewhere in China and that it needs to be investigated.

The vacillating and persistent contradictions by our nations top guy have reached a glorious zenith in breadth, scope and number.   

Yet let’s keep putting him front and center.

I'm with Flynn, this is fake so what does the lab have to do with anything?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16007 on: May 25, 2021, 09:08:29 AM »
Just a straight up turbocharged deflection machine these days.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16008 on: May 25, 2021, 09:11:45 AM »

I am just having fun with your defense of Flynn like he was parsing the difference between an outright pandemic and the emergence of Covid-19 when declaring it was all fake and other countries didn't have any problems.  You have to admit, it is hilarious that anyone would jump in to defend that total buffoon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16009 on: May 25, 2021, 10:33:55 AM »

I am just having fun with your defense of Flynn like he was parsing the difference between an outright pandemic and the emergence of Covid-19 when declaring it was all fake and other countries didn't have any problems.  You have to admit, it is hilarious that anyone would jump in to defend that total buffoon
It’s perfectly reasonable to debate the pandemic classification relative to the over-the-top cycle testing and the level of co-morbidities.

Cycle reduction alone would have reduced the infection rate substantially.   Once they go past a certain cycle point virus load is both asymptomatic and non infectious. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16010 on: May 25, 2021, 11:09:55 AM »

It’s perfectly reasonable to debate the pandemic classification relative to the over-the-top cycle testing and the level of co-morbidities.

Cycle reduction alone would have reduced the infection rate substantially.   Once they go past a certain cycle point virus load is both asymptomatic and non infectious.

But Flynn wasn't doing that.  At all.  Ever.  He was claiming it was faked, NO OTHER COUNTRY HAD A PROBLEM, covid was used to steal the election from trump. 

He is just cranking up the grift.  He needs money and the only ones dumb enough to give it to him are trumpers.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16011 on: May 25, 2021, 11:50:45 AM »
Well I do appreciate your highly simplistic methodology.

Even though we have a lunatic perpetually contradictory National Infectious Disease Director allegedly leading our nation through a pandemic.  For you, all roads still lead to MAGA.

It's cute and endearing I suppose.

Also note that since we know what Fauci was a huge GOF guy, and used 3rd parties to circumvent GOF research moratoriums, he's now gone from being wholly dismissive to clearly trying to control the narrative now that more and more information about Wuhan continues to come out.

Oh and straight up  :lol: :lol: :lol: at the CoronaBros, including some of our resident CoronaBro Drama Queens who were at times wholly dismissive of the concept of a non zoonotic origin for SARS-Covid-19.   Particularly national Faucite Nation who will defend that dude no matter what.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16012 on: May 25, 2021, 01:01:10 PM »
Wait, does dax think rona shouldn't have been classified a pandemic?

LOL
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16013 on: May 25, 2021, 01:02:52 PM »

LOL

It's amazing how you continually demonstrate how dumb you are.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16014 on: May 25, 2021, 01:14:42 PM »
Who wasn’t expecting covid boosters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16015 on: May 25, 2021, 01:16:09 PM »

LOL

He's been hinting at that for awhile now.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16016 on: May 25, 2021, 01:18:48 PM »
LOL

Remember when he was trying to compare it to swine flu
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16017 on: May 25, 2021, 01:23:47 PM »
Some words confuse certain people.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16018 on: May 25, 2021, 02:10:34 PM »
Omaha mask mandate expired. Got my haircut and my stylist had her mask off and so I took mine off and we talked about how weird it felt. Pretty cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16019 on: May 25, 2021, 03:54:30 PM »

Even though we have a lunatic perpetually contradictory National Infectious Disease Director allegedly leading our nation through a pandemic.  For you, all roads still lead to MAGA.

Also note that since we know what Fauci was a huge GOF guy, and used 3rd parties to circumvent GOF research moratoriums, he's now gone from being wholly dismissive to clearly trying to control the narrative now that more and more information about Wuhan continues to come out.

Oh and straight up  :lol: :lol: :lol: at the CoronaBros, including some of our resident CoronaBro Drama Queens who were at times wholly dismissive of the concept of a non zoonotic origin for SARS-Covid-19.   Particularly national Faucite Nation who will defend that dude no matter what.

So we agree that Flynn is peddling complete mush brain dipshittery to the trumpers, right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16020 on: May 25, 2021, 04:11:07 PM »

So we agree that Flynn is peddling complete mush brain dipshittery to the trumpers, right?

I suppose if you need my validation (and you do), yes.

But again, it's sad that all discussion for you leads to MAGA, very on brand.

Keep those deflection shields on full.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16021 on: May 25, 2021, 04:21:04 PM »
I was actually trying to see if you'd side with him but as an unintended benefit we learned that you don't think it was a pandemic.  that is fun!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16022 on: May 25, 2021, 04:27:06 PM »
I was actually trying to see if you'd side with him but as an unintended benefit we learned that you don't think it was a pandemic.  that is fun!

Always glad to give  you a little lift.  I'm a giver.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16023 on: May 26, 2021, 08:20:42 AM »
I think my kids summer program is getting ready to remove mask requirement indoors. so that'll be great.