Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050023 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15700 on: May 04, 2021, 10:34:41 AM »
Yup!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #15702 on: May 04, 2021, 10:56:48 AM »
White Power (and anti-vax) Hour

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1389373008276557829

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

making this political is 1. such bullshit and 2. very on brand for cowardly magas.  Who wants to bet Tucker is fully chipped?
xpost to pos pubs. what a troll

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15703 on: May 04, 2021, 11:20:26 AM »

It's been political since day 1 and the shutdowns. Both sides have played their cards as expected and showed their asses. It's bad look on both sides. But yes, Tucker is a huge dumbass.
This isn't a "both sides" issue now. One side is clearly wrong and is without a doubt going to let to more people dying than if they did the opposite of whatever the eff they're trying to do now.
It’s definitely not a “good people on both sides” thing, but I am convinced that the messaging from the other side of “get double vaxxed, then social distance and still double mask” is doing quite a bit of harm.

Who is doing that?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15704 on: May 04, 2021, 11:23:04 AM »
Fauci? "Just because you get the vaccination doesn't mean we should be going back to real life, etc".

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15705 on: May 04, 2021, 11:29:31 AM »
Fauci? "Just because you get the vaccination doesn't mean we should be going back to real life, etc".
Joining TODAY live, Dr. Anthony Fauci talks about the CDC’s new outdoor mask guidelines for vaccinated Americans, saying “it means that we’re going in the right direction … the risk of getting infected if you are vaccinated and outdoors is extremely low.” He says that even though some argue the CDC is too conservative, “as the case numbers down, they’re going to be pulling back on some of the restrictions.”

https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-new-outdoor-mask-guidelines-mean-we-re-going-in-the-right-direction-110969925829

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15706 on: May 04, 2021, 11:33:02 AM »
You also have some super libsters like rage, who want everyone to get vaccinated, and still wear masks for the rest of the history of time.  :dunno: That's the problem with group thinkers not shaming their own when people have fully went into orbit.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15707 on: May 04, 2021, 11:37:42 AM »
You also have some super libsters like rage, who want everyone to get vaccinated, and still wear masks for the rest of the history of time.  :dunno: That's the problem with group thinkers not shaming their own when people have fully went into orbit.
Do you have a link? Also you think rage posting on goEMAW.com is comparable to Tucker Carlson's highly rated prime time tv show?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15708 on: May 04, 2021, 11:38:19 AM »
Not everyone, wacky. Just kids when they are inside the germ factory.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15709 on: May 04, 2021, 11:39:44 AM »
And they will be vaccinated soon and won't need them for Covid (which Fauci mentioned in the interview I linked)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15711 on: May 04, 2021, 11:42:01 AM »
And they will be vaccinated soon and won't need them for Covid (which Fauci mentioned in the interview I linked)

Yeah, my original post was in regard to the flu. Sometimes schools have to shut down for a day or two for flu outbreaks, and the masks seem to have stopped that.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15712 on: May 04, 2021, 11:45:37 AM »
Do you have a link? Also you think rage posting on goEMAW.com is comparable to Tucker Carlson's highly rated prime time tv show?
Obviously not, but I've heard/read similar messaging out there like Rages. You should have read the replies on twitter, when Kansas set a date for lifting the mask update. It's become a political crutch for many, whether you gaf about other ppl or not. Also, like I said, i'm sick of both sides on this issue:

https://twitter.com/FANMAN_KSU/status/1388177058887503875?s=20

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15713 on: May 04, 2021, 11:55:29 AM »

It's been political since day 1 and the shutdowns. Both sides have played their cards as expected and showed their asses. It's bad look on both sides. But yes, Tucker is a huge dumbass.
This isn't a "both sides" issue now. One side is clearly wrong and is without a doubt going to let to more people dying than if they did the opposite of whatever the eff they're trying to do now.
It’s definitely not a “good people on both sides” thing, but I am convinced that the messaging from the other side of “get double vaxxed, then social distance and still double mask” is doing quite a bit of harm.

Who is doing that?
I think the article DQ shared captures it pretty well. And to your point re Fauci, most of the damage is already done. Similar to how they bungled the messaging on masks, the consequences just pile up.

I’m not saying people had to get hurt by libs continuing to emphasize caution after vaccination, but it was a predictable consequence that it would cause fewer to get vaccinated because they saw the benefits as de minimus.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15714 on: May 04, 2021, 11:58:36 AM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/05/liberals-covid-19-science-denial-lockdown/618780/

Haven't read yet but will.

I read it, i mean Gavin just said the CA economy will be fully open in June 15. NY is fully open in July. :dunno:

Also interesting that the article paints rich white liberals as the drivers of school-reopening reluctance. I was under the impression that it was driven by poorer working-class folks who were actually, you know, impacted by the virus. That's certainly the case in my liberal bubble - the rich white part of town was fanatical about reopening while the poorer parts of town wanted to stay home.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15715 on: May 04, 2021, 12:00:20 PM »

Who is doing that?
I think the article DQ shared captures it pretty well. And to your point re Fauci, most of the damage is already done. Similar to how they bungled the messaging on masks, the consequences just pile up.

I’m not saying people had to get hurt by libs continuing to emphasize caution after vaccination, but it was a predictable consequence that it would cause fewer to get vaccinated because they saw the benefits as de minimus.

comparing Tucker Carlson's anti vaxxing rants to Anthony Fauci and parents in Somerville, MA in terms of harm done is absolutely ludicrous bullshit.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15716 on: May 04, 2021, 12:04:54 PM »
How are Fox's ratings these days anyways? I'd think the remaining watchers are already decided and the 8 ppl I know who  watch it religiously, got chipped before me.  :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15717 on: May 04, 2021, 12:06:17 PM »
How are Fox's ratings these days anyways? I'd think the remaining watchers are already decided and the 8 ppl I know who  watch it religiously, got chipped before me.  :dunno:
Most viewers are already the older crowd and they were first in line for it, down in Florida. The pulling of J&J did more harm, then whatever Tucker could do, on a random Monday night news cast.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15718 on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:41 PM »
Public and private sectors need to make life good for chip’d and suck for unchip’d. That’s all that matters anymore.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15719 on: May 04, 2021, 12:19:01 PM »
Most viewers are already the older crowd and they were first in line for it, down in Florida. The pulling of J&J did more harm, then whatever Tucker could do, on a random Monday night news cast.

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson was the most-watched host in cable news in April, leading all other shows with an average audience of more than 3 million viewers. Tucker Carlson Tonight also finished first among viewers 25-54 on the month, with an average audience of 523,000 viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15720 on: May 04, 2021, 12:22:32 PM »
Public and private sectors need to make life good for chip’d and suck for unchip’d. That’s all that matters anymore.

Has been my position for months. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15721 on: May 04, 2021, 12:23:44 PM »

Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson was the most-watched host in cable news in April, leading all other shows with an average audience of more than 3 million viewers. Tucker Carlson Tonight also finished first among viewers 25-54 on the month, with an average audience of 523,000 viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen.
Some of those have to be lib7's tuning in to get all  :curse: right?! Anyways, it's the worst. So is MSNBC.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15722 on: May 04, 2021, 12:28:17 PM »

Some of those have to be lib7's tuning in to get all  :curse: right?! Anyways, it's the worst. So is MSNBC.

ok you're going to both-sides it no matter what. jesus christ

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15723 on: May 04, 2021, 12:32:33 PM »

MSNBC isn't crying about the vaccine.  Only one network is

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile