Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1049947 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #14300 on: March 03, 2021, 09:01:24 AM »
https://twitter.com/tinybaby/status/1366990625619341316

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just need to say it'll make your dick a little bigger and harder and watch the magas flock to it
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #14301 on: March 03, 2021, 09:45:12 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14302 on: March 03, 2021, 10:37:22 AM »
The problem isn't where the Catholic dude ended up logically. A lot of people are going to read his statement and either wait until the vaccine that wasn't a product of abortion is available, or they will pass on it entirely. He should have said "get a vaccine as soon as you can," and left it at that.
Lol.  You people spend too much time with dax.
WITW!!

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14303 on: March 03, 2021, 10:38:18 AM »
https://twitter.com/tinybaby/status/1366990625619341316

They just need to say it'll make your dick a little bigger and harder and watch the magas flock to it

Tell them it will make their stuff taze proof

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14305 on: March 03, 2021, 12:28:36 PM »
almost 100% at 60 days?!

This bug is dead by Christmas (maybe hopefully)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14306 on: March 03, 2021, 12:29:55 PM »
Interesting podcast about Novavax. The spike protein for this is vectored using an insect virus so there are no links to embryonic cell lines in its development or production. Sounds like this company was on to a good flu vaccine before they turned their attention to COVID. Hopefully, all of the research into vaccines vis a vis Covid will lead to a universal influenza vaccine that wipes out influenza before another 1918-level strain can emerge again.

https://www.wsj.com/podcasts/the-journal/novavax-long-road-to-a-covid-19-vaccine/6C0098FF-8479-4BC1-8F52-50F47FF8DB59

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14307 on: March 03, 2021, 12:31:28 PM »
I hope so too, Sandstone Outcropping.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14308 on: March 03, 2021, 12:45:22 PM »
Article from a Protestant theologian about the ethics of COVID vaccines:

https://www.russellmoore.com/2021/03/03/is-the-johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-unethical/

[quote]The intuitions behind this question are good and sound. The question assumes a foundational biblical truth that is often pushed aside in these times: namely, that a Christian may not do evil that good may come out of it (Rom. 12:21). In a day when “lesser of two evils” ethics and “whataboutism” have upended Christian witness, with Christians affirming much that they previously denied in order to justify remaining loyal to their temporal tribes, we should be thankful, at least, when the right questions are asked.

The issue is the use of cell lines, which were originally derived from abortions, in either the development stage (Moderna and Pfizer) or production stage (Johnson & Johnson) of the vaccines. It is important to note that although the cell lines potentially originated from abortions, no cells remain from the original fetal tissue in these cloned cells, and the cell lines no longer contain fetal tissue or body parts.
[/quote]

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14309 on: March 03, 2021, 02:15:03 PM »
Older friend of mine (well under 65 no high risk things) got a call from nevada missouri and got his chip. Asked if he could bring his younger husband and was denied.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14310 on: March 03, 2021, 03:50:26 PM »
Older friend of mine (well under 65 no high risk things) got a call from nevada missouri and got his chip. Asked if he could bring his younger husband and was denied.
Is your friend a Native American?  I believe the tribes are chipping but they have their own rules for who qualifies.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14311 on: March 03, 2021, 08:40:01 PM »
Is your friend a Native American?  I believe the tribes are chipping but they have their own rules for who qualifies.

Nope.  I do know some of our Native American friends being chipped really early and about time they got something first!

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14312 on: March 04, 2021, 02:40:08 PM »

Nope.  I do know some of our Native American friends being chipped really early and about time they got something first!

If you look at the covid vaccine tracker map you'll notice that states with large % of their population living on an Indian reservation have much higher rates of fully chipped people.  I don't imagine that is a coincidence.  Presumably because chipping folks on the res is controlled by the federal gov't and not left up to individual states?  Whatever the reason, I agree.  Good for them.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14313 on: March 04, 2021, 02:48:47 PM »

If you look at the covid vaccine tracker map you'll notice that states with large % of their population living on an Indian reservation have much higher rates of fully chipped people.  I don't imagine that is a coincidence.  Presumably because chipping folks on the res is controlled by the federal gov't and not left up to individual states?  Whatever the reason, I agree.  Good for them.
I think the nations are getting chip allotments from the feds at the same time as the states.  I'm glad they didn't become an oversight in this case.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14314 on: March 04, 2021, 03:02:42 PM »
So, any predictos on what TX/MS will be like in a month?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14315 on: March 04, 2021, 03:11:23 PM »
I think expanded chipping and people doing more outdoor activities cancels out most of the impact from removing the mask mandate and case numbers continue to fall.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14316 on: March 04, 2021, 03:14:38 PM »
I think expanded chipping and people doing more outdoor activities cancels out most of the impact from removing the mask mandate and case numbers continue to fall.
Most businesses will continue to have mandates they will just have to deal with more Karen's now. Numbers will stay as they are if the chips really flood in at mid April and May as currently projected.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14317 on: March 04, 2021, 03:15:30 PM »

I think so too.  I think there might be some super spreaders like a mega church or stuff that makes news

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14318 on: March 04, 2021, 04:57:46 PM »
Most businesses will continue to have mandates they will just have to deal with more Karen's now. Numbers will stay as they are if the chips really flood in at mid April and May as currently projected.

Buc-ees might have to account for a higher than normal amount of ice tea not paid for by total bad ass dudes coming back from Corpus.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14319 on: March 04, 2021, 04:58:41 PM »
MS and TX openings will be a resounding success. Other states will quickly follow suit and life will be back to normal.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14320 on: March 04, 2021, 05:19:42 PM »

Buc-ees might have to account for a higher than normal amount of ice tea not paid for by total bad ass dudes coming back from Corpus.

:lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14321 on: March 04, 2021, 05:21:26 PM »
FOLKS!

Hyvee Baybee!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14322 on: March 04, 2021, 05:24:30 PM »
Got two offers to get chipped today, couldn't bring myself to fib. 

One was from some pharmacy in Tulsa I had no idea I signed up.  She said she'd keep me on the list for the next phase!
Jesus you're desperate just get one already

Once we (MO) moves to the IT/Government people phase I'm stepping in.  I don't worry about stepping in front of those dorks teleworking on the daily.

They have their own tier?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14323 on: March 04, 2021, 05:57:59 PM »
They are part of the next phase with lots of other industries
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14324 on: March 04, 2021, 07:30:08 PM »
Yeah, when it gets to the tier with government employees, there is absolutely nothing ethically wrong with lying about your occupation, imo.