Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1065691 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
I have no idea why dax agreed with an antivax piece written by RFK Jr only to weeks later accuse libs of worshipping him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let's see, RFK Jr.:

111k followers on Twitter

Author of 2 NYT's best sellers as well as 8 other books

Creator of whose-who list of Environmental orgs and highly litigious environmental defense organizations

Member of an elite American Political Family

But not a big enough swingin dick for Mr. Big Time aka Useful Idiot .9

Check-got it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have no idea why dax agreed with an antivax piece written by RFK Jr only to weeks later accuse libs of worshipping him.

Oh yeah, I forgot Useful Idiot logic dictates that posting an article automatically means full agreement with the article.

Only self-affirming news links allowed by Useful Idiot Nation.

Chin, (2nd request) please quantify "widespread criticism".  Again 2nd request.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
this is pretty much where I'm at

https://twitter.com/yeselson/status/1259874291279159297

https://twitter.com/KeithNHumphreys/status/1259828752516706304

we're going to do the sweden thing, decimate communities of color and the elderly, not be allowed to travel internationally w/o quarantine, and probably do even deeper damage to the economy

Please describe what you consider "decimation".

Right now it appears you're just pulling various Twitter randos out of your ass.

I don't have numbers for "decimation", but I think you can say what happened anecdotally in places like the nursing home in Kirkland or the Tyson pork plant in Waterloo, IA is "decimation" and assume that we're comfortable as a society with that happening in similar communities across the country.

for reference:

Five days later, the plant was closed. Tyson said the reason was “worker absenteeism” as well as a spike in cases and community concerns. As of Thursday, the county health department had recorded 1,031 coronavirus infections among Tyson employees — more than a third of the work force. Some are on ventilators. Three have died, according to Tyson.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/business/economy/coronavirus-tyson-plant-iowa.html

Since the first positive tests at Life Care came back on Feb. 28, 129 people there — including 81 residents, about two-thirds of its population — have tested positive for the virus, and 35 people have died. Dozens of its workers have received coronavirus diagnoses, suggesting that the center’s frantic efforts to sanitize the building, quarantine residents and shield staff members with gowns and visors may have come too late.

(granted Kirkland was early, but let's be honest there's still a nationwide PPE shortage)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/us/coronavirus-nursing-home-kirkland-life-care.html

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Oh yeah, I forgot Useful Idiot logic dictates that posting an article automatically means full agreement with the article.

What are you quoting?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this is pretty much where I'm at

https://twitter.com/yeselson/status/1259874291279159297

https://twitter.com/KeithNHumphreys/status/1259828752516706304

we're going to do the sweden thing, decimate communities of color and the elderly, not be allowed to travel internationally w/o quarantine, and probably do even deeper damage to the economy

Please describe what you consider "decimation".

Right now it appears you're just pulling various Twitter randos out of your ass.

I don't have numbers for "decimation", but I think you can say what happened anecdotally in places like the nursing home in Kirkland or the Tyson pork plant in Waterloo, IA is "decimation" and assume that we're comfortable as a society with that happening in similar communities across the country.

for reference:

Five days later, the plant was closed. Tyson said the reason was “worker absenteeism” as well as a spike in cases and community concerns. As of Thursday, the county health department had recorded 1,031 coronavirus infections among Tyson employees — more than a third of the work force. Some are on ventilators. Three have died, according to Tyson.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/business/economy/coronavirus-tyson-plant-iowa.html

Since the first positive tests at Life Care came back on Feb. 28, 129 people there — including 81 residents, about two-thirds of its population — have tested positive for the virus, and 35 people have died. Dozens of its workers have received coronavirus diagnoses, suggesting that the center’s frantic efforts to sanitize the building, quarantine residents and shield staff members with gowns and visors may have come too late.

(granted Kirkland was early, but let's be honest there's still a nationwide PPE shortage)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/us/coronavirus-nursing-home-kirkland-life-care.html

So you're taking various self selected incidents and applying it to vast generalizations.

Check-got it

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

So you're taking various self selected incidents and applying it to vast generalizations.

Check-got it

This is exact methodology you use to attack every democrat. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

What are you quoting?

That's one of the oft used phrases against Kennedy, so I'm just curious how "widespread" this criticism is.

But it's good to know that RFKjr isn't big time enough for you two.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Check-got it

This is exact methodology you use to attack every democrat.

My self selected incidents used to criticize Democrats involve in most cases millions upon millions of people and problems that in some cases have lasted decades.   Problems that were created by Democrats and done without question by the adoring Useful Idiot masses.

Everything has to be explained to you repeatedly.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
I don't understand how you can be this confused unless it's an act or a medical issue.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't understand how you can be this confused unless it's an act or a medical issue.

I'm not confused in the least.  It's just fascinating watch somebody try and tell people that RFK jr. is some nobody.

I mean, that's simply amazing, but your sure trying to do just that and it's hilarious.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Check-got it

I think they are pretty good examples of what we as a society will accept as a cost of doing nothing until a vaccine hits. I don't know if you're trying to argue or what.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

I'm not confused in the least.  It's just fascinating watch somebody try and tell people that RFK jr. is some nobody.

I mean, that's simply amazing, but your sure trying to do just that and it's hilarious.

See what I mean?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Check-got it

I think they are pretty good examples of what we as a society will accept as a cost of doing nothing until a vaccine hits. I don't know if you're trying to argue or what.

So now it's about doing nothing? 

There won't be an economy left if we stay on full lockdown.  You mention nursing homes, the vast majority of senior living facilities have been locked down for months and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.

Just so weird.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

See what I mean?

You're just flailing . . . you and Useful Idiot .9 are literally trying to say that the dude is just some rando nobody anti-vaxer

Take your gaslighting  elsewhere, it's failed here. 

Sad

Also, please tell me where I affirmatively and definitively agreed with anything Jr. has said. 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 03:40:09 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
That's not what I've been saying

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's not what I've been saying

Once again, please show me where I've definitively agreed with anything RFK has said.   Posting an article is not agreement.

I'll help, I haven't said I agreed with his stance one time.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Why did you post it then?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Check-got it

I think we are absolutely coming to terms with it and there may be some localized return to stay home orders but we are going back to biz and, as Drowning Pool said so eloquently...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why did you post it then?

Unlike you, clearly, I'm open to looking at any claim that a vaccine is doing harm to children.   

You should also remember, that your political movement selectively hates Big Pharma with the power of a thousand suns, only choosing to back off that hate when it's politically expedient to do so.   The Gates Foundation has major ties to Big Pharma.   India did cut direct funding to the Gates Foundation and that was one of the reasons as to why, the Gates Foundation ties to major pharmaceutical manufacturers and you, being a hardcore lib should understand what kind of political power large pharmaceutical companies have . . . and according to your movement, that's bad, until you decide at various times, that's good.

Thank you for affirming (again) that you're only open to one side of the story.   You're a very compliant Useful Idiot, ChinStalker

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
So you did agree with RFK Jr? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Check-got it

I think we are absolutely coming to terms with it and there may be some localized return to stay home orders but we are going back to biz and, as Drowning Pool said so eloquently...

I've looked at a number of plans by multiple states about re-opening and I'll be damned if I can find one that simply states that everyone should go do whatever they want and it's straight back to business as usual. 

As far as I can tell, for things like nursing homes and assisted living they're still on lock down, and at risk people are still be implored to stay at home.   At most restaurants etc can be at half capacity and some only at one third capacity.   Still no sporting events, concerts or theater events, and gatherings of more than 10 people without social distancing are at minimum frowned upon.

One school of thought is that the despair of isolation and depression over loss of career and jobs may end up killing more people than the virus itself.    Prolonged shut down will only do irreversible harm to the economy that will have a lasting impact that supersedes the impact of the virus itself many times over.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

See what I mean?

You're just flailing . . . you and Useful Idiot .9 are literally trying to say that the dude is just some rando nobody anti-vaxer

Sad

Also, please tell me where I affirmatively and definitively agreed with anything Jr. has said. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So you did agree with RFK Jr?

Do I agree that we need to analyze vaccines and make sure they're not doing harm?  Absolutely?

Do I agree that we shouldn't have vaccines, no.

What about you Chin?  Should we just put chemicals in our body without question?   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

See what I mean?

Sad

Rage tap outs are the best tap outs.

MIR: A constant state of fail