Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068300 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks China (and Canada) . . . Topic: CoronaVirus!
« Reply #3125 on: April 03, 2020, 11:01:29 AM »
:dunno:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1246060483716755456?s=20

This talking point was discussed and slapped away a month ago, same stupid crap dax and ksuw tried before this was proven moronic and they disappeared, you're a month behind that, congrats.

My God maybe the Governor of Georgia wasn't lying about not knowing how COVID is spread until Wednesday. These MAGA idiots just may be this dumb, I guess that's what happens when you only read and listen to MAGA sources.

Congrats to you and all the other groupthinkers here that are totally missing the point...

Covid-19 is about 10% of the pandemic that H1N1 was, yet we didn't get the mass hysteria for that.  Why not?

Its actually a very simple explanation, but lost on most of you.  HINT:  Its NOT that the people that contracted H1N1 just died peacefully at home and didn't seek medical attention en masse during that virus attack.
bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: April 03, 2020, 11:23:05 AM »

This talking point was discussed and slapped away a month ago, same stupid crap dax and ksuw tried before this was proven moronic and they disappeared, you're a month behind that, congrats.

My God maybe the Governor of Georgia wasn't lying about not knowing how COVID is spread until Wednesday. These MAGA idiots just may be this dumb, I guess that's what happens when you only read and listen to MAGA sources.

Congrats to you and all the other groupthinkers here that are totally missing the point...

Covid-19 is about 10% of the pandemic that H1N1 was, yet we didn't get the mass hysteria for that.  Why not?

Its actually a very simple explanation, but lost on most of you.  HINT:  Its NOT that the people that contracted H1N1 just died peacefully at home and didn't seek medical attention en masse during that virus attack.

Dummy, the simple explanation is that those H1N1 numbers are over an extended period of time and the COVID numbers are all at once. It's comparing a leaky faucet to a water main break. This doesn't even take into account the fact that you could take tamiflu to lessen the effect of H1N1, there's nothing for COVID. Or the difference in transmission rate. In 2009 I lived in a place that had 23 H1N1 cases in a community of about 300 people, we didn't practice distancing and I was not afraid me, my wife, or my infant daughter were at any risk of contracting H1N1. H1N1 didn't have bodies piling up in corners because of the rate of people dying. If this goes on unchecked as long as it took to accumulate those H1N1 numbers, the comparison will be ugly.

Again this is common sense stuff, but you Q people have rotten brains, so not getting these basic concepts is totally understandable.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: April 03, 2020, 11:28:19 AM »
No, the explanation is simpler than that. You see, people in Ecuador are lighting dead bodies on fire in the middle of streets right now because they want a democrat to be president of the United States.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: April 03, 2020, 11:37:30 AM »
This is literally why there are still flat earthers.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: April 03, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »
I'll put it in starker terms for the Q crowd to understand (though MiR put it exactly as it should be), I'm willing to bet more people will die next week  (April 5th-April 11th) than died during the entirety of the H1N1 (12k people US).  That's the difference between a week and more than a year.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: April 03, 2020, 11:45:56 AM »
I'll put it in starker terms for the Q crowd to understand (though MiR put it exactly as it should be), I'm willing to bet more people will die next week  (April 5th-April 11th) than died during the entirety of the H1N1 (12k people US).  That's the difference between a week and more than a year.

Don't bother them with facts

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: April 03, 2020, 11:47:03 AM »

Don't bother them with facts

Ah damn it. I forgot.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: April 03, 2020, 11:47:35 AM »
Sigh.
https://twitter.com/kat__stafford/status/1245797231401283584

https://twitter.com/KidadaEWilliams/status/1246095664792158208
Wiki says Detroit is 82% black.  If that's where the hotspot in Michigan is, that could explain the disproportion.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: April 03, 2020, 11:50:46 AM »
Just groupthinking this whole thing you lemmings

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3135 on: April 03, 2020, 11:52:51 AM »

Dummy, the simple explanation is that those H1N1 numbers are over an extended period of time and the COVID numbers are all at once. It's comparing a leaky faucet to a water main break. This doesn't even take into account the fact that you could take tamiflu to lessen the effect of H1N1, there's nothing for COVID. Or the difference in transmission rate. In 2009 I lived in a place that had 23 H1N1 cases in a community of about 300 people, we didn't practice distancing and I was not afraid me, my wife, or my infant daughter were at any risk of contracting H1N1. H1N1 didn't have bodies piling up in corners because of the rate of people dying. If this goes on unchecked as long as it took to accumulate those H1N1 numbers, the comparison will be ugly.

Again this is common sense stuff, but you Q people have rotten brains, so not getting these basic concepts is totally understandable.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: April 03, 2020, 11:58:38 AM »

Please list the start and end dates of the H1N1 numbers so that we can get a more accurate comparison. 

It's a HUGE stretch to lump me in with the "Q people".  I'll admit to at least being open minded to the fact that everything is not as you groupthinkers are fed by CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc., however I'm far from being a "QAnon".

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: April 03, 2020, 12:00:44 PM »
lol, the goal posts are being dug up.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3138 on: April 03, 2020, 12:06:02 PM »

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: April 03, 2020, 12:06:49 PM »

Please list the start and end dates of the H1N1 numbers so that we can get a more accurate comparison. 

It's a HUGE stretch to lump me in with the "Q people".  I'll admit to at least being open minded to the fact that everything is not as you groupthinkers are fed by CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc., however I'm far from being a "QAnon".

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: April 03, 2020, 12:30:22 PM »

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Thanks... I was just about to quote the exact same stats.  Looks like Corona might have a chance to tie, or maybe surpass when it's all said and done this year. 

Should be close.

I think the pigs can hold 'em off though.
bears are fast...

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: April 03, 2020, 12:36:18 PM »
Might want to just mentally prepare yourself for a lot of bad news over the next 2 weeks, bookie.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: April 03, 2020, 12:39:33 PM »
Unemployment offices are so far behind right now, it’s nuts. I filed two weeks ago and my employer said they haven’t even been contacted by Kansas yet. 3 hour wait times if you try to call them. Straight up chaos.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: April 03, 2020, 12:49:08 PM »
Might want to just mentally prepare yourself for a lot of bad news over the next 2 weeks, bookie.

No, thanks...  I'm preparing myself for the good news that'll be coming soon.

As with all things, this too shall pass.  I'm just not convinced that the apocolypse is upon us.

bears are fast...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: April 03, 2020, 12:50:35 PM »
The “Coronavirus isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to be” stance is such an absolutely bizarre hill to die on, especially for people who aren’t epidemiologists.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: April 03, 2020, 12:54:58 PM »

As with all things, this too shall pass.  I'm just not convinced that the apocolypse is upon us.

Trusting your gut, eh?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: April 03, 2020, 01:00:01 PM »

Trusting your gut, eh?

Nah, Dr. Fauci told me not to worry...

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1246060637748330496?s=20
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: April 03, 2020, 01:09:35 PM »

Thanks... I was just about to quote the exact same stats.  Looks like Corona might have a chance to tie, or maybe surpass when it's all said and done this year. 

Should be close.

I think the pigs can hold 'em off though.

Corona will pass the yearly H1N1 toll by 5th month.

We need to thank Obama for the way he held h1N1 down

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: April 03, 2020, 01:21:02 PM »
Bqqkie, any further comment on the earth being flat?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite