Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1069635 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18475 on: September 29, 2021, 11:31:07 AM »
I've seen the term "Red Covid" like 8 times today

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-covid-coronavirus-deaths-are-highest-in-counties-with-the-largest-share-of-trump-voters-report-11632764116

I think dax has abandoned this.  It is now 1 trillion % proven that trumpers are more likely to be anti-vax than others.  The numbers are simply overwhelming.
Yet I just looked at the numbers and there are still tens of millions that are not vaccinated in non MAGA populations.

Definitely true.  Not even slightly helpful for you, but yes.
What do I need help for?  You’re movement has decided to politicize this and make non MAGA populations non people to fit your narrative.

You need help in explaining why trump states/counties are refusing to vax and are dropping like flies.  Are you intentionally playing stupid?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18476 on: September 29, 2021, 11:37:07 AM »
You’re movement has decided to politicize this

First of all it's your. Second, are you rough ridin' kidding me?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18477 on: September 29, 2021, 01:13:00 PM »
I just scheduled my booster shot for tomorrow through Walgreens

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18478 on: September 29, 2021, 01:19:44 PM »
KC metro just had lowest number of cases since 7/24.  Looks like Q's mask mandate and the vax is kicking in

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18479 on: September 29, 2021, 02:28:19 PM »
KC metro just had lowest number of cases since 7/24.  Looks like Q's mask mandate and the vax is kicking in
:thumbs:

New cases and hospitalizations continue to trend downward in KS as a whole which is great:

https://www.kha-net.org/DataProductsandServices/STAT/Dashboard/KHAs-COVID-19-Dashboard_157638.aspx

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18480 on: September 29, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-covid-coronavirus-deaths-are-highest-in-counties-with-the-largest-share-of-trump-voters-report-11632764116

I think dax has abandoned this.  It is now 1 trillion % proven that trumpers are more likely to be anti-vax than others.  The numbers are simply overwhelming.
Yet I just looked at the numbers and there are still tens of millions that are not vaccinated in non MAGA populations.

What do I need help for?  You’re movement has decided to politicize this and make non MAGA populations non people to fit your narrative.

You need help in explaining why trump states/counties are refusing to vax and are dropping like flies.  Are you intentionally playing stupid?
I believe certain well known experts have said it’s going to move North and what you just posted changes nothing about the fact that tens of millions of Non (alleged) MAGA’s remain unvaccinated.  As in not a single dose.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18481 on: September 29, 2021, 03:11:49 PM »
You’re movement has decided to politicize this

First of all it's your. Second, are you rough ridin' kidding me?
Bucket:Always flailing away

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18482 on: September 29, 2021, 03:18:51 PM »
Who maintains the maga registry?  We need them to post here.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18483 on: September 29, 2021, 03:25:15 PM »

I believe certain well known experts have said it’s going to move North and what you just posted changes nothing about the fact that tens of millions of Non (alleged) MAGA’s remain unvaccinated.  As in not a single dose.

[quoteIn counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000.

The Times report featured in its morning newsletter on Monday also referred to a recent Pew Research Center poll looking at the political divide in vaccination rates, which found that 86% of Democratic voters had received at least one shot, compared with 60% of Republican voters.

“The political divide over vaccinations is so large that almost every reliably blue state now has a higher vaccination rate than almost every reliably red state,” notes the Times report. ][/quote]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18484 on: September 29, 2021, 03:50:31 PM »

[quoteIn counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000.

The Times report featured in its morning newsletter on Monday also referred to a recent Pew Research Center poll looking at the political divide in vaccination rates, which found that 86% of Democratic voters had received at least one shot, compared with 60% of Republican voters.

“The political divide over vaccinations is so large that almost every reliably blue state now has a higher vaccination rate than almost every reliably red state,” notes the Times report. ]
[/quote]

Yet in one blue state there at minimum over 8 million unvaccinated non MAGA and that's even accounting for the very small percentage within the minority  populations that voted for Trump, once you take into account the hardcore anti-vax (for everything) libs, that number is  over 10 million un-vaxed non MAGA's in one state.   Once you start taking that across the country it starts working its way (easily) into the tens of millions of un-vaxed non MAGA's.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18485 on: September 29, 2021, 03:54:02 PM »
If you are unvaxxed, you are at least part-MAGA. It's part of their political platform.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18486 on: September 29, 2021, 03:54:19 PM »
And in typical #blueanon/#blueanonGe form, natural immunity is being completely discounted even though study after study says it is and will likely always be better than the vax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18487 on: September 29, 2021, 03:54:54 PM »
If you are unvaxxed, you are at least part-MAGA. It's part of their political platform.

Then Trump should have won in a landslide.

Not even close.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18489 on: September 29, 2021, 04:44:46 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/us/novant-health-unvaccinated-employees/index.html

What a great way to ditch the 175 crappiest of your employees. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18490 on: September 29, 2021, 04:46:35 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18492 on: September 29, 2021, 05:03:01 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/us/novant-health-unvaccinated-employees/index.html

Thanks Capt Obvious. I’m reading the numbers as directly reported to the CDC.

Joe also said it would be impossible to get Covid if you were vaccinated and now saying we need 97% of the population vaccinated to reach herd immunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18493 on: September 29, 2021, 05:10:17 PM »

Thanks Capt Obvious. I’m reading the numbers as directly reported to the CDC.

Joe also said it would be impossible to get Covid if you were vaccinated and now saying we need 97% of the population vaccinated to reach herd immunity.

Link?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18494 on: September 29, 2021, 05:38:49 PM »

“The political divide over vaccinations is so large that almost every reliably blue state now has a higher vaccination rate than almost every reliably red state,” notes the Times report. ]

Yet in one blue state there at minimum over 8 million unvaccinated non MAGA and that's even accounting for the very small percentage within the minority  populations that voted for Trump, once you take into account the hardcore anti-vax (for everything) libs, that number is  over 10 million un-vaxed non MAGA's in one state.   Once you start taking that across the country it starts working its way (easily) into the tens of millions of un-vaxed non MAGA's.
[/quote]

Can we just appreciate what a dumpster fire of posting this is in both content and inability to use a bbs?

Which state are you referring to Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18495 on: September 29, 2021, 07:32:33 PM »

Can we just appreciate what a dumpster fire of posting this is in both content and inability to use a bbs?

Which state are you referring to Dax?
[/quote]
You always get so pissy. It’s hilarious.

There are 12 million unvaccinated people living in California. 

Over half of that unvaccinated number was in decidedly Non MAGA demographics.    Given the voting numbers it’s not hard to figure out that there’s several million unvaccinated white Libs (that’s a low ball number).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 07:40:20 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18496 on: September 29, 2021, 07:59:05 PM »
YouTube pulling all vax bull crap

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18497 on: September 29, 2021, 08:25:35 PM »
Getting the Pfizer boost on Friday

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18498 on: September 29, 2021, 08:32:32 PM »
Getting the Pfizer boost on Friday

Nice

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18499 on: September 30, 2021, 07:36:02 AM »
HELL YEAH! except for you WI, MN, and AK. get your crap together!