Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1069612 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #11275 on: October 31, 2020, 08:27:44 PM »
My goodness Chingon is an insufferable dumbass who conjures up takes on par or surpassing Perpetually Enraged Da Big Psycho

Quite an accomplishment

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11276 on: October 31, 2020, 09:41:57 PM »
Tap out noted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11277 on: October 31, 2020, 10:02:36 PM »
Chingon Take:  Anyone who questions the efficacy of masks in light of heavy mask usage Europe being blown up by the RONA wants to see “undesirable” (Chingon Words, shows his true self) people die. 

Brilliance

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11278 on: October 31, 2020, 10:21:38 PM »
TAP OUT NOTED!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11279 on: October 31, 2020, 10:27:39 PM »
Some people don’t know what a tapout is. 

Not surprising but still sad

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #11280 on: October 31, 2020, 10:54:30 PM »
:adios:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11281 on: October 31, 2020, 10:57:15 PM »
DBTThrowthedamntowel.GIF
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11282 on: November 01, 2020, 01:07:15 AM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11283 on: November 01, 2020, 09:25:47 AM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11284 on: November 01, 2020, 11:35:16 AM »
https://twitter.com/scottgottliebmd/status/1322914972389773312

good thoughts on schools

also NWKS continues to kick the rest of the country's ass at getting covid

The thought of 30+ covid cases/day in a place like Norton is scary

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11285 on: November 01, 2020, 11:45:20 AM »
I went looking for news to see what's going on there and like all you see are stories about the nursing home on national sites so I tried to find like local news and found the Newton Telegram and here are some of the ads in the latest paper:

I mean props to Norton for having local live music but SMDH

https://www.facebook.com/nortontelegram/

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11286 on: November 01, 2020, 11:52:56 AM »
actually digging into it (because it's a fun thing to do on a Sunday!) it looks like a healthy chunk of Norton's cases are at the prison. Same with Ellsworth. Probably why you don't hear much about it

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:56:18 AM by michigancat »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11287 on: November 01, 2020, 11:55:27 AM »
Ellsworth is the town that smells like poop right (human not cow)? Or is that Ellwood?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11288 on: November 01, 2020, 12:03:19 PM »
Ellsworth is the town that smells like poop right (human not cow)? Or is that Ellwood?

not ellsworth. I drive through ellsworth on the way to meade and get gas sometimes and I don't remember it ever being smelly. I do remember it having a sign to not pick up hitchhikers so the prison checks out

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11289 on: November 01, 2020, 12:06:24 PM »
 Know a few bro’s from Norton and canco they are maga incels who definitely super spread

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11290 on: November 01, 2020, 12:11:44 PM »

not ellsworth. I drive through ellsworth on the way to meade and get gas sometimes and I don't remember it ever being smelly. I do remember it having a sign to not pick up hitchhikers so the prison checks out

Ok, the one I'm thinking of is some town on 36 we'd have to drive through from highland to st Joe

Also I confused kRusty saying NE instead of NW
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11291 on: November 01, 2020, 12:29:53 PM »
Did I seek out coverage of The Banned's performance in Norton last night? you bet your ass I did. Thankfully it appears the citizens of Norton had the good sense to stay home

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2768676936735845

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11292 on: November 01, 2020, 02:20:30 PM »
Congrats to Finland for being the only European country with a sub 60 attack rate.   

Other than that, the rest of Western Europe is 60 plus, with most 120 plus.   All the usual suspects:  Red   

All in and all over it Europe piled on 4,850,052 new cases in 2020-Oct.   With core EU/FEU countries leading the way. 

Boris locks down the UK because their nationalized healthcare system is projected to be under manned and unable to handle the projected cases that lie ahead.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11293 on: November 01, 2020, 02:31:05 PM »
Congrats to Finland for being the only European country with a sub 60 attack rate.   

Boris locks down the UK because their nationalized healthcare system is projected to be under manned and unable to handle the projected cases that lie ahead.

It only takes like 15 seconds to disprove your idiotic posts that I assume just come directly from foxnews?

https://www.kff.org/health-costs/press-release/the-u-s-has-fewer-physicians-and-hospital-beds-per-capita-than-italy-and-other-countries-overwhelmed-by-covid-19/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11294 on: November 01, 2020, 02:34:28 PM »

It only takes like 15 seconds to disprove your idiotic posts that I assume just come directly from foxnews?

https://www.kff.org/health-costs/press-release/the-u-s-has-fewer-physicians-and-hospital-beds-per-capita-than-italy-and-other-countries-overwhelmed-by-covid-19/

I'm only echoing their reasoning CoronaBro Drama Queen Phil Titola.   Go rage out somewhere else. 

You have to admit, the latest onslaught of RONA in Europe has clearly demonstrated a complete lack of leadership throughout the entirety of the European continent.    Now they're doubling down on lock downs and restrictions.

Oh and thanks for posting that article and driving home that the U.S. healthcare system is filled with paper pushing wonks who spend more time at conferences, executive round tables, consortiums etc. etc.  Then they do preparing our healthcare system to take on a pandemic.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 02:40:14 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11295 on: November 01, 2020, 02:39:41 PM »
Oh boy :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11296 on: November 01, 2020, 02:41:09 PM »
There's the sub posting middle schooler.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11297 on: November 01, 2020, 02:41:39 PM »

I'm only echoing their reasoning CoronaBro Drama Queen Phil Titola.   Go rage out somewhere else. 

You have to admit, the latest onslaught of RONA in Europe has clearly demonstrated a complete lack of leadership throughout the entirety of the European continent.    Now they're doubling down on lock downs and restrictions.

Oh and thanks for posting that article and driving home that the U.S. healthcare system is filled with paper pushing wonks who spend more time at conferences, executive round tables, consortiums etc. etc.  Then they do preparing our healthcare system to take on a pandemic.

When you think Trump is "good leadership" in this pandemic I can see how you would think that.  Luckily the country is about to relieve you of having to keep defending his worthless presidency.  Hopefully we can keep it under 500k dead Americans before he leaves.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11298 on: November 01, 2020, 02:45:45 PM »

When you think Trump is "good leadership" in this pandemic I can see how you would think that.  Luckily the country is about to relieve you of having to keep defending his worthless presidency.  Hopefully we can keep it under 500k dead Americans before he leaves.

Yes, sadly we're likely going to get the K-Street Stooge racist war monger mega corrupt president who is going to bring with him a whose-who of NeoCon's/Neo-Liberals who never met a war they didn't want.   Who will once again bring us back to the most mumped up foreign policy agenda in modern U.S. history 2007-2017 and back to completely cucking to the Chinese.

Now back to the RONA, nearly 5 million new cases in Europe in one month.   Based on the Phil Titoal Drama Queen CoronaBro definition of leadership in the middle of a pandemic, that's a total and absolute failure.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11299 on: November 01, 2020, 05:37:55 PM »

That article also says we have more icu beds per capita though.