Author Topic: Nootropics  (Read 1111 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Nootropics
« on: February 06, 2020, 12:48:05 PM »
Do any of you guys use any of these hardcore illicit drugs? Thinking about getting into them for my brain juice. Thoughts/Reviews/etc.?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Nootropics
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »
On one hand they're likely a scam and won't do crap for you.  On the other hand I saw a documentary a while back called Limitless and it worked wonders for that guy.  I haven't tried them personally.  I would recommend watching Limitless and base your decision on that.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 01:09:38 PM »
On one hand they're likely a scam and won't do crap for you.  On the other hand I saw a documentary a while back called Limitless and it worked wonders for that guy.  I haven't tried them personally.  I would recommend watching Limitless and base your decision on that.

Having seen limitless (and the effects) myself, what dosage would you recommend for obtaining super brain power, but not so much super brain power that it is all consuming and if you stop taking it then you die?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 01:41:12 PM »
I'm fine with my current brain function
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 01:59:27 PM »

Having seen limitless (and the effects) myself, what dosage would you recommend for obtaining super brain power, but not so much super brain power that it is all consuming and if you stop taking it then you die?

Whatever the recommended dosage is, increase that by 50%.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 05:17:37 AM »
modafinil is nice, it makes you not sleep for 12 hours. it doesn't make you smarter though.