Author Topic: The Chair Up There  (Read 27531 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: The Chair Up There
« Reply #250 on: January 23, 2020, 12:32:55 PM »
Spracne is so triggered that he's resorted to making fun of how an 18 year old kid was instructed on how his parents wanted his name pronounced.

I have to remind an adult that newborns don't name themselves. I'm so glad I don't have so much invested in basketball that I'm willing to show my whole ass to strangers on the internet to make my team look good.
Thank you so much for bringing your smelly brand of self righteousness to this thread. I had just been thinking this thread needed more MIR.

No, it needs more grown men unhinged because their basketball team is being mocked instead of the validation that's like air to all of you.
Excuse me? What do you mean by "all of you"?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 23, 2020, 12:35:38 PM »
It's amazing how insane this is making KU fans everywhere. Students photoshopping social media exchanges with K-State basketball players, former KU basketball players going on unsolicited validation campaigns against former K-State basketball players, editorials, fat grown men calling 18 & 19 year old athletes bitches and pussies. It's amazing, a masterclass in being completely unhinged.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2020, 12:38:50 PM »
Yeah, let's call those dorks out for being dorks. I agree.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2020, 12:39:20 PM »
Spracne is so triggered that he's resorted to making fun of how an 18 year old kid was instructed on how his parents wanted his name pronounced.

I have to remind an adult that newborns don't name themselves. I'm so glad I don't have so much invested in basketball that I'm willing to show my whole ass to strangers on the internet to make my team look good.
Thank you so much for bringing your smelly brand of self righteousness to this thread. I had just been thinking this thread needed more MIR.

No, it needs more grown men unhinged because their basketball team is being mocked instead of the validation that's like air to all of you.
Excuse me? What do you mean by "all of you"?

You pick
KU fans
White people
Fans who wear oxfords under jerseys
Fans who wear stickers on oxfords
JCCC Grads
Ottawa drop outs
Wal-Mart shoppers
People who like basketball but refer to the players as thugs when they disobey the honor of the phog.
People who think the state of Kansas has anything to do with the invention of basketball.
Any and all of these

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 23, 2020, 12:40:44 PM »
Your 47 posts in this thread, while entertaining as eff, doesn't connote what you think it does.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 23, 2020, 12:40:45 PM »
I hate the use of the word thug and consider it coded racism whenever it's used (looking at you, dax).

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2020, 12:42:06 PM »
Your 47 posts in this thread, while entertaining as eff, doesn't connote what you think it does.
Well bud, I'm on FMLA leave, so get used to me entertaining myself.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2020, 12:45:03 PM »
Grabbing the stool was irrational. I mean, he grabbed it by the seat and would have been swinging a few rinky dink legs at someone. At least grab the legs and swing the seat at someone, because more mass.

He was blacked out with rage and is also incredibly stupid.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2020, 12:51:10 PM »
Grabbing the stool was irrational. I mean, he grabbed it by the seat and would have been swinging a few rinky dink legs at someone. At least grab the legs and swing the seat at someone, because more mass.

Silvio was the valedictorian at his high school and also has 3 published social science papers. Why would you assume that he lacks aptitude?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2020, 12:57:41 PM »

Silvio was the valedictorian at his high school and also has 3 published social science papers. Why would you assume that he lacks aptitude?

he was paid by Adidas to attend ku and either thought it was legal or he wouldn't get caught.  That's pretty stupid

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2020, 12:58:48 PM »
he picked up a piece of furniture in an attempt to cause injury to another person on television.  that is also dumb af.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2020, 12:59:45 PM »
It's an absolute fact that the same people calling the steal cheap are the same people who said you play to the clock ends after Greene's dunk.
LOL, literally no one was defending that with a straight face. It was a bitch move then, just as it is now.

Level headed spracne triggered about KU basketball, weird. Just another KU sportsball freak with an identity tired to some teenagers dribbling a ball.

I think the mods were gonna delete this one anyway.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2020, 01:02:22 PM »

he was paid by Adidas to attend ku and either thought it was legal or he wouldn't get caught.  That's pretty stupid
https://youtu.be/JZveA-NAIDI

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2020, 01:04:30 PM »
he has also apparently promulgated the outright lie that he finished with the highest GPA at IMG and is a published author for total idiots to believe

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2020, 01:07:51 PM »
honestly low KUBBIQ over here but i'm just curious was that SDS's first time blocking a shot or something? i mean act like you've been there before lol

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2020, 01:16:21 PM »
he has also apparently promulgated the outright lie that he finished with the highest GPA at IMG and is a published author for total idiots to believe
He also was proffered a Rhodes Scholarship, but turned it down due to his love of ball. This must be embarrassing for you, so I'd understand if you want to just slink away into a cave somewhere.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2020, 01:22:48 PM »
He should have been smart enough to stay away from those guys the FBI arrested.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2020, 01:23:42 PM »
I mean, lots of really smart people do illegal(dumb) stuff all the time.

lots of evidence.

maybe Silvio is a sociopath or something.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2020, 01:25:58 PM »
It looked natural to him.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2020, 01:29:13 PM »
It's amazing how insane this is making KU fans everywhere. Students photoshopping social media exchanges with K-State basketball players, former KU basketball players going on unsolicited validation campaigns against former K-State basketball players, editorials, fat grown men calling 18 & 19 year old athletes bitches and pussies. It's amazing, a masterclass in being completely unhinged.

what now?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2020, 01:29:20 PM »
It looked natural to him.
I always took you for a stoolie. Et tu, wacké?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2020, 01:35:30 PM »
He also was proffered a Rhodes Scholarship, but turned it down due to his love of ball. This must be embarrassing for you, so I'd understand if you want to just slink away into a cave somewhere.

He should have gone to Oxford, could have avoided the rage freak out that made his school look like a trash institution on a national stage.  Or at least he could have assaulted in the UK instead of Lawrence.  Missed oppy

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Chair Up There
« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2020, 01:38:43 PM »
In the UK it would probably have been considered assault with a deadly weapon. Also would have been held to way higher standards than a KU bball player. So all in all I think mr smarty pants made the right call

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2020, 01:40:42 PM »

He should have gone to Oxford, could have avoided the rage freak out that made his school look like a trash institution on a national stage.  Or at least he could have assaulted in the UK instead of Lawrence.  Missed oppy
Shouldn't you be spelunking somewhere?