Author Topic: The Chair Up There  (Read 27548 times)

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: BRAWL
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2020, 08:11:38 AM »
I hope they do cammo uniforms for the rematch in Manhattan, ostensibly in tribute to Ft. Riley.  With a huge color guard American flag ceremony of alegiance horse crap to start the game.  Get everyone really MAGA'd up.  Then, just blast Sandstorm at every timeout.  Maybe mix in some Lee Greenwood or Toby Keith as well.

:kstategrad:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2020, 08:18:20 AM »
I for one am embarrassed. Embarrassed for our team, for our university, and embarrassed by this coaching staff. Coach Weber has taken responsibility after the game, and as the self-admitted culprit, it is my firm belief that it would be in the best interest of our town, our university, and our team, to cut ties with oscar Weber immediately. CAN HIS ASS.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2020, 08:22:41 AM »
at the end of the day, a kstate student athlete made a legal play within the framework of the event he was competing in. the kid that ku pays to play for them then got a technical foul for taunting the kstate player after he also made a legal play.

then he punched one of our players in the face and looked like he was going to hit another with a chair before having it taken away. from the tape, it looked like another ku player was stomping and or kicking a kstate player that got involved after the ku guy punched kstates player (david sloan) in the face. I haven't seen a good enough angle to be 100% sure of that though.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 08:29:03 AM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2020, 08:31:14 AM »
It's too crowded to see much of what's happening. I wish they'd moved their fight out onto the court.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2020, 08:31:29 AM »
While I’m stunned that the same fan base that claimed victimization out of the Adidas affair is now defending their merry band of thugs with zeal (I also realize that’s typical of fan bases dominated by non college attending elements).

I do agree that based on his admission of guilt.  oscar Weber should be removed as basketball coach at K-State immediately. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2020, 08:45:50 AM »
Look at this. Dax and I agree, and we are now IRL best friends.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2020, 08:48:21 AM »
The NCAA should put a show casus belli clause on oscar.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2020, 08:48:35 AM »
Not enough credit being given to the paid squawk guys for punching and kicking men for once. Usually these incidents involve a women's basketball player or runaway 16yr old girl. Masta seff has this ship on the right course, rock chalk!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2020, 08:50:14 AM »

At least one woman ended up on the ground.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2020, 08:54:07 AM »
In that building they built next Allen's Boo House where they keep the Rules of Basketball, you can rent a pair of "see invisible stuff" glasses for $15 and when you have them on, you can then see the unwritten rules of basketball right there next to the written rules . . . which BTW came with a letter of authenticity.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2020, 08:54:40 AM »
Obviously just helping provide Ds a more solid base for stool defense
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2020, 08:57:46 AM »
There is obviously blame on both sides but what I'm amazed at is the fact that no one is talking about how the KU players got so enraged :curse: that they trampled a ton of their handicapped fans!  That poor girl (assuming she was handicapped by the pain in her face) who was trying to hold back Da thugza from throwing a chair into other handicapped fans.  And then you have McCormick trampling over numerous handicapped to go kick a defenseless KSU player who was on the ground.  Disgusting.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2020, 08:58:52 AM »
at the end of the day, a kstate student athlete made a legal play within the framework of the event he was competing in. the kid that ku pays to play for them then got a technical foul for taunting the kstate player after he also made a legal play.

then he punched one of our players in the face and looked like he was going to hit another with a chair before having it taken away. from the tape, it looked like another ku player was stomping and or kicking a kstate player that got involved after the ku guy punched kstates player (david sloan) in the face. I haven't seen a good enough angle to be 100% sure of that though.

I'm pretty sure it was James Love on the ground getting the business until he managed to get up and slip away to the steps near the skirmish.
@mikec2w

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2020, 08:59:02 AM »
It's too crowded to see much of what's happening. I wish they'd moved their fight out onto the court.

This clearly shows the ku guy punching the kstate guy in the face. The best part is the ku guy in the suit running and jumping to attack the other kstate guy that jumped in to try and stop the face punching.

https://twitter.com/celticszn/status/1219806444771532800/video/1
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:02:34 AM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2020, 09:05:49 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2020, 09:09:30 AM »
The combination of those poor people getting trampled by the rampaging KU thugs on the floor and the violence loving KU student section is frankly, a little unnerving.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2020, 09:15:39 AM »
I feel bad for those who paid for the Mcgregor fight because this fight was 1000x better.  :excited:
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2020, 09:18:34 AM »
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1219801697289146368

oscar comes in from the left at 0:15 and eventually bear-hugs D Gordon into the corner, away from the fight.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2020, 09:20:06 AM »
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1219801697289146368

oscar comes in from the left at 0:15 and eventually bear-hugs D Gordon into the corner, away from the fight.
He is the most prized possession of this recruiting class, gotta protect his boy
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2020, 09:21:48 AM »
https://twitter.com/dylannazarian/status/1219823305516912641?s=21

I'm just gonna leave this here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2020, 09:22:10 AM »

At least one woman ended up on the ground.

The woman assumed the risk. I feel bad for the dog.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2020, 09:25:28 AM »
i can't get enough of this whole thing. :drool:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2020, 09:26:29 AM »
Maybe it's that lady's seeing eye dog.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2020, 09:29:11 AM »
Maybe it's that lady's seeing eye dog.

Shame on her for putting the dog in that environment. Finally, PETA has a role to play in the dillon’s sunflower showdown.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2020, 09:35:53 AM »
Also, shame on KU for giving blind people floor seats.