Author Topic: No Shock Thursday game thread  (Read 1409 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: No Shock Thursday game thread
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2023, 11:27:17 AM »
there was more lavender in the crowd than purple, not even close really. I was surprised. Charlie hustle et al has kc by the balls/vag

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2023, 11:32:42 AM »
Everytime the crowd was ready to get behind the start of the run, they either turned the ball over or let WSU have an easy layup.

They worked hard to repeatedly kill momentum.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2023, 07:06:29 PM »
Both of these things are true.
there was more lavender in the crowd than purple, not even close really. I was surprised. Charlie hustle et al has kc by the balls/vag
As I sat there in my lavender quarter zip, I was amazed at how many lavender quarter zips I saw. Nike literally sold tens of thousands of these things. You hope they leaned lessons about providing good gear to K-State fans. That lavender out against Oklahoma State will look interesting.

Everytime the crowd was ready to get behind the start of the run, they either turned the ball over or let WSU have an easy layup.

They worked hard to repeatedly kill momentum.
That Sandstorm was the saddest, most ill-timed sandstorm OAT

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2023, 03:51:30 PM »

Literally everyone I was with remarked same thing.  it was kind of stunning really.  The lavendar takeover of the last 18 months has made some folks a eff ton of $$

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2023, 03:39:09 AM »

Literally everyone I was with remarked same thing.  it was kind of stunning really.  The lavendar takeover of the last 18 months has made some folks a eff ton of $$
Let's hope there's an NIL cut involved.