Author Topic: Breaking up the United States  (Read 14966 times)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking up the United States
« Reply #225 on: October 28, 2017, 09:39:48 PM »
San Jose is great mocat.
Was it like pretty much invented in the 50s tho? Gross

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2017, 01:26:30 PM »
I don’t think Boston would make my top 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuck

lolfart @ Boston being on that list but not Austin
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2017, 02:14:04 PM »
I only posted that in support of the "cool kids" name for that region in gE's new america.

Anyway, here's the data: https://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2017/10/26/san-francisco-tops-our-list-of-americas-coolest-cities/

Offline resident LibBot dick holder

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2017, 02:40:01 PM »
San Jose is great mocat.
Was it like pretty much invented in the 50s tho? Gross

1850's
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2018, 10:12:06 PM »
@Trim not even in Brownbackistan :facepalm:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-nationalist-charlottesville-elected-local-gop-office_us_5b1698b7e4b074b9e089f1f7

White Nationalist Who Marched In Charlottesville Elected To Local GOP Office
James Allsup took part in the white supremacist “Unite the Right” rally last year.

White nationalist James Allsup is now an elected officer in the Republican Party of Washington state

Look at this herb

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "Tacky" -Kietz
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 05, 2018, 10:55:42 PM »
Whitman County is basically Idaho (Bears).

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2019, 09:14:17 PM »
So I recently started reading some more end of the world shoot em up dime books and got inspired to revisit this story. I've knocked out a couple of chapters and think I can get "Brownbackistan Breakout" finished by the end of the weekend. Will start a new thread and post everything in chronological order.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2019, 09:25:52 PM »
Chapter X "Out of the Sky"

It had been over a month since Wacky and his crew had left the Queens compound along with Winters, Nicname and the rest of the 2015 Fatty fest trivia runner up team. First they headed north to Kearney then redirected East towards SD’s home base of Omaha looking for any sign of where SD had been.

As they passed the only Gas Station in the small town of Brainard NE Dlew noticed a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a busted engine block and a “My other car is a free flight from Churning” Bumper Sticker.

“Check it out you studs” Dlew said as he pointed his tactical light laser (that only people with tactical glasses can see) at the Car. “I think we finally found our first sign of SD”

Just then gunshots rang out and they hit the ground. From the distance it sounded like shotguns mixed with the muffled grunts of 2 large fat ugly men sprinting.... As the gunshots grew closer Wacky and his crew noticed something strange in the Air.

Up in the air SD and Cow Farmers Jenkins son Alonzo were getting worried. The Winds were in their favor and had carried them far away from the Born Again Center in Lincoln but now that they had been spotted they were sitting ducks for the brownshirts on the ground. As the shotgun pellets burst the Balloons keeping them afloat SD and Alonzo both said prayers to their own gods (Michael Bishop / Rain Clouds)

“WE’RE GOING DOWN” Steve Dave shouted!

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 01, 2019, 09:28:35 PM »
Chapter X “The Meetup”

And SD/Alonzo were going down alright, and in a field next to the gas station where he had left his vehicle a couple of months earlier. The dirigible crashed with the force of when Mario Smith Sketti Brained that BYU player, both SD and Alonzo were ejected and out cold.

Wacky and his crew rushed to the scene and saw 2 men in brown shirts and Larry The Cable guy hats coming out of the woods with shotguns. Without a word being said Wacky, Winters and the 2nd place trivia team went right while 8manpick, dlew and TTHOTUC headed left.

The two groups met in a pincer move just as the brownshirts reached the men who had fallen from the sky. “OOO Boy Claxsen! These are them 2 the Blackshirts are looking fo! You better call up Corporal Pelini and let him know!”

Right as the final digit was being pressed Claxsen found his arm broken in half as Winters karate chopped him so hard he crap his pants at the same moment Wacky began kicking his shins with the speed of a woodpecker. 8manpick made a textbook ruby tackle on the second brownshirt before letting TTHOTUC finish him off with a stone cold stunner so powerful the Brownshirt shot a log of crap straight down it pant leg and into his steel toed boot.

After slapping hands then waiting for Dlew to call them all Studs Wacky and his crew finally got around to looking at who the people were that fell out of the sky. They were shocked to realize it was Steve Dave and some random cow farmer.

“My family, the farm near Hasting” SD whispered “We need to go to BEARS”. That was the last words he said before he sketti brained out again and was loaded into Wackys vehicle.

Corporal Pelini heard the whole conversation on his Samsung Galaxy 9-4 and alerted the troops. Soon Lawrence Phillips and the blackshirts were heading west towards Hastings NE.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 02, 2019, 11:01:39 AM »
I love great literature.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 04, 2019, 09:18:33 PM »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2019, 07:55:46 PM »
The Cool Kids: CA, OR, WA, HI

Brownbackistan: KS, OK, NE, MO, IA, ND, SD, AR

Texas: Texas

Desertville: NM, AZ, NV (gambling and retirees from brownbackistan.)

Bears: CO  :cry: , WY, ID, MT, UT (CO wants to be with the cool kids but geography, you know?)

Lakesantonio: MN, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH (PA should probably go here but it would cut off some states from the NE so they don't)

Racistville: LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, FL, TN, KY, WV

The Part With People: All the tiny/NE states, plus NY and PA. also DC.

New Russia: Alaska
I'm moving to The Part With People this weekend! Goodbye Lakesantonio!
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2019, 11:05:30 AM »
:adios: