Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108477 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #400 on: November 22, 2019, 08:12:10 PM »
Deleting old posts?

Weird takes from some really angry weirdos.

Not surprised though.

Now he's doing the thing he always does where he skates around the issue but never actually addresses the question head on. It's one of dax's most frequent go-to strategies.

He restates the question, feigns being aghast at the accusation, insinuates it's a weird and ridiculous accusation, but never actually answers yes or no because he knows that somehow, if he says definitively that he didn't delete posts, Saul is going to prove that he did. Or maybe chingon.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 22, 2019, 08:13:48 PM »
Deleting old posts?

Weird takes from some really angry weirdos.

Not surprised though.

Now he's doing the thing he always does where he skates around the issue but never actually addresses the question head on. It's one of dax's most frequent go-to strategies.

He restates the question, feigns being aghast at the accusation, insinuates it's a weird and ridiculous accusation, but never actually answers yes or no because he knows that somehow, if he says definitively that he didn't delete posts, Saul is going to prove that he did.
It's the famous oscar Lee water technique.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2019, 08:38:37 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 22, 2019, 08:53:59 PM »
Oh man, I have GOT to get The Scoop :drool:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 23, 2019, 12:12:07 AM »
So

Did Dax delete posts?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: November 23, 2019, 06:46:16 AM »
Pfft, did I delete posts?

Really telling that LibBotNation9.0 would rather focus on weird theories like post deletion rather than coming to grips with their sordid history of ignoring war crimes. I guess it's weird, but then again it's entirely unsurprising when you realize that all of this board's Dem Obama minions get their marching orders from mega corrupt ChiComJoe. Extremely sad.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 23, 2019, 08:37:28 AM »
Pfft, did I delete posts?

Really telling that LibBotNation9.0 would rather focus on weird theories like post deletion rather than coming to grips with their sordid history of ignoring war crimes. I guess it's weird, but then again it's entirely unsurprising when you realize that all of this board's Dem Obama minions get their marching orders from mega corrupt ChiComJoe. Extremely sad.

And George Soros

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 23, 2019, 09:54:26 AM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 23, 2019, 09:56:25 AM »
dax, let's out the total idiots who don't want Biden investigated for being corrupt.  As a team.  Me, super young and aggressive with a razor like analytical brain. 

You old and fading, scared of technology and change but still with a vast catalog of crazy af conspiracy theories of which a solid 1% have a shred of proof.

We can do this.

Well Dug, it's literally like you don't follow along with anything and never see how out of their minds LibBot Nation gets whenever Biden is brought up in these proceedings.

I actually sell all of the technology that facilitates your ability to participate in this blog, so that "go to" is a little old and tired.   Please try and come up with something original . . . for once.

Guys dax sells technology, slow your roll, he knows stuff.

Every sales guy I know is super smart.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 23, 2019, 12:16:09 PM »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2019, 11:12:15 AM »
These assholes know he's guilty.  They just want to make it look good when they release him from impeachment.  :blindfold:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 24, 2019, 12:00:20 PM »
MegaCorrupt (but apprently shouldn't be investigated at all according to LibBot Nation) ChiCom Joe going on with Don Lemon (I mean Don Lemon . . .  :lol:) and cryptically threatening Lindsey Graham?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 24, 2019, 12:03:53 PM »
MegaCorrupt (but apprently shouldn't be investigated at all according to LibBot Nation) ChiCom Joe going on with Don Lemon (I mean Don Lemon . . .  :lol:) and cryptically threatening Lindsey Graham?
What world are you living in that you interpreted that interview as a threat? You weirdo

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 24, 2019, 12:07:51 PM »
What world are you living in that you interpreted that interview as a threat? You weirdo

What part of "?" confuses you? 

Waks:  Zero to meltdown in .03 seconds (as usual)

But  :lol:  "But Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life"

Not a threat, tho

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 24, 2019, 12:12:23 PM »

But  :lol:  "But Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life"

Not a threat, tho
So you were joking, then you weren't? I'm beginning to think Slow Dug is right about your brain turning into mush. All ChiCom Joe is saying is that Lindsey is going to regret his actions later because it exposes him as a partisan hack/shill just like the rest of them. That should be easy to see for any remotely intelligent person.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:15:34 PM by waks »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 24, 2019, 12:12:48 PM »
I mean, Lyndsey and the rest of the bootlickers are 100% for certain going to be on the wrong side of history here. Is there anyone left disputing that outside of fringe alt right people?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 24, 2019, 12:17:04 PM »
The fact that LibBot Nation wants to label everything a conspiracy is extremely telling, expected and extremely  :lol: :lol: :lol:

That doesn't change the fact that for example there were tens of millions of dollars transferred from Burisma to shell companies and other entities with Biden-Kerry-Rosement  Seneca etc. etc. somewhere in the mix.

It's pretty obvious why LibBot Nation is has turned the deflection machine up to 12 to move all of this away from the Bidens, they were on the take while Joe was VP. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 24, 2019, 12:20:02 PM »

Not a threat, tho
So you were joking, then you weren't? I'm beginning to think Slow Dug is right about your brain turning into mush. All ChiCom Joe is saying is that Lindsey is going to regret his actions later because it exposes him as a partisan hack/shill just like the rest of them. That should be easy to see for any remotely intelligent person.

MegaCorrupt Joe is working the deflecting racket hard (remember, he worked in the same administration that tried to tell us a YouTube video killed a U.S. ambassador) because he knows what's going to happen if his family's (and the previous administrations) dealings in the Ukraine are truly investigated.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 24, 2019, 12:22:58 PM »
 :jeffy:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 24, 2019, 12:28:11 PM »
:jeffy:

$3.5 million dollars from Burisma sent via Morgan Stanley to Rosement Seneca between Nov. 2014 and Nov 2015.

But that's just a conspiracy  :lol:

No illegal influence,  MegaCorrupt Joe Biden wasn't bragging about getting Shokin fired like a bar room drunk or anything.

But you keep believing Shokin was corrupt, and not the people who got him fired, that fits your narrative better and its very self-affirming, so you feel better.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: November 24, 2019, 01:00:27 PM »
Lol, grandax is at it again. We love our putin propaganda, don't we folks?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 24, 2019, 01:58:13 PM »
Lol, grandax is at it again. We love our putin propaganda, don't we folks?

LibBot.9Flection:  13/10

It's pretty sad to see people like LibBot.9 so desperate to fly air cover for the mega corrupt Bidens.  SMDH

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 24, 2019, 02:16:57 PM »
Geoffrey Pyatt telling Shokin in the summer of 2015 that Shokin's investigations into Burisma had to be treated with "white gloves" then turning around a few months later and telling people that Shokin "may" be corrupt and was not investigating Burisma correctly.   Classic . . .   :lol: :lol:

https://ibb.co/LZvMs9V

But don't investigate . . . Russian Propaganda!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 24, 2019, 03:18:20 PM »
Dax, have you ever deleted posts?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
Dax, have you ever deleted posts?

Yes, about 10 minutes ago when I realized I posted something in the wrong thread.