Author Topic: It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!  (Read 23438 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!
« Reply #375 on: May 16, 2023, 10:04:24 AM »
Is there were I put the "in the Bull Durham thread you weirdo"! post, like #blueanongE would be doing right now?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 16, 2023, 10:06:43 AM »
No, it doesn't

This is one is going to be Lick in full deflectocon whataboutist mode (along with the rest of #blueanongE).   :frown:

ok your post didn't make sense to me either

sorry about the ass kicker not coming through for you though...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 16, 2023, 10:09:31 AM »
No, it doesn't

This is one is going to be Lick in full deflectocon whataboutist mode (along with the rest of #blueanongE).   :frown:

ok your post didn't make sense to me either

sorry about the ass kicker not coming through for you though...

I'm not sorry that you're a simp brain who was a Russia-Russia-Russia true believer.  Just a little cog in millions of easily manipulated derp cogs.  Hillary and the gang knew their audience.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 16, 2023, 11:12:34 AM »
ok cool

2 Chalupas and whatnot

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 16, 2023, 11:45:49 AM »
The expected tapout is accepted

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 16, 2023, 12:45:33 PM »
so just to recap

me: hey Dax what the hell were you trying to say with the whole 2 chalupas thing in this thread

Dax:"idk Russia Russia Russia Adam Schiiff"

me: here is what you wrote in this thread if that helps

Dax: "not helpful / why are you in whataboutism deflecto mode?"

me: ok i didn't get it either

Dax: "simp brain Russia Russia Russia"

me: ok

Dax: "Tapout"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!
« Reply #381 on: May 16, 2023, 01:04:44 PM »
You went dumpster diving and are of course completely avoiding the fact that the Bull clearly said that no policy is going to fix the corruption in the FBI headquarters. 

Classic Lick

You’re embarrassed that you were an easy mark and believed all of it.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 16, 2023, 01:24:21 PM »
as a point of comparison

Mueller Investigation: Two Dozen Criminal Cases involving a total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted. Eight pled guilty or convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials

DAXnalysis: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA SIMP BRAINS

Bull Durham Ass Kicking (sent to uncover the "Crime of the Century"): One guilty plea (which was referred to him by the Justice Department) Two acquittals and no recommended changes to the FBI (suggested an oversight position be created.

DAXnalyisis: The FBI is so broken that no policy changes would help and everyone but me is a deflecting simp mark whatabouter

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 16, 2023, 01:26:19 PM »
I just read the exact words and conclusions of the author of the report, Lick

Try it sometime.

Most Americans recognize the unequal hand of Justice in this country.

Don’t worry it’ll business as usual for #blueanon political and bureaucratic leadership. They’re already circling the wagons and putting up the barbed wire around the grifter currently occupying the Oval Office.

You also skipped the multiple firings and demotions at the DOJ because of these events.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:31:20 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 16, 2023, 01:36:24 PM »
i give this post 2 Chalupas

1 criminal charge and zero substantial recommendations

sorry bud

that said i will rest easy knowing that you will cope through this by posting some word salad filled with stupid name calling that you later won't remember the significance of

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 16, 2023, 01:41:34 PM »
The lack of recommendations was addressed specifically in the report, Lick.

The lack of adherence to policy and to the oath of service speaks for itself.

No new policy or recommendation is going to fix that.  Non corrupt people fix that.

Smart people (so not you) read that report and are terrified.

But corruption is so ingrained in #blueanon it’s just BAU

There’s a DNC wonk with the last name of Chalupa you giant derp. She and her husband worked for the Hillary campaign stirring up crap in Ukraine.

You know know who else who was eyelash deep in one of the most corrupt countries on Earth?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:44:48 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 16, 2023, 01:49:36 PM »
The point of this investigation never had anything at all to do with helping to fix the FBI. You've got yo be rough ridin' kidding with that bullshit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 16, 2023, 01:55:12 PM »
Where did I say anything about “fixing” the FBI?

WTF do you think no recommendations means?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 16, 2023, 01:56:27 PM »
Please point a dummy like me to the portion of the report you are speaking about.

The portion highlighting FBI reform is apparently not that part...

Durham Report
Possible FBI Reform:

One possible way to provide additional scrutiny of politically sensitive investigations would be to identify, in advance, an official who is responsible for challenging the steps taken in the investigation. Stewart Baker proposes having a career position for a nonpartisan FBI agent or lawyer to challenge the FISA application and every other stage of the investigation. This would be done in investigations that pose partisan risk. In Baker's view the Attorney General, through the Supplemental Reforms Memorandum has already taken a good step in this direction by requiring that politically sensitive surveillance and search applications be reviewed by a special agent from a field office not involved in the investigation. Similarly, Adam Klein said that DOJ and FBI leaders should consider whether a regularized practice of internal red teaming in the most sensitive cases, whether within the FBI or in collaboration with attorneys at the National Security Division, could serve as an effective check on confirmation bias without unduly delaying time-sensitive applications. As a way to ensure full consideration of the issues in applications that may present very difficult -and vitally important -issues, we recommend that the Department seriously consider Bakers proposal for an official to challenge both a politically sensitive FISA application and other stages oft he investigation. "Nothing", former Attorney General Levi warned, "can more weaken the quality of life or more imperil the realization of the goals we all hold dear than our failure to make clear by words and deed that our law is not the instrument of partisan purpose."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 16, 2023, 02:05:38 PM »
"Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the (Justice) Department and FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report,

The special counsel, however, did not recommend any new charges against individuals or "wholesale changes" about how the FBI handles politically charged investigations, despite strongly criticizing the agency's behavior.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/15/politics/john-durham-report-fbi-trump-released/index.html

Translation follow your own rules and don’t let hyper partisan politically driven people into the FBI or allow them to run investigations.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 16, 2023, 03:03:57 PM »
Dax: you are a dummy that didn't read the report and the specifics laid out within it

Me: here is the report what are you talking about

Dax: here is a CNN link I found that in no way supports the position i have taken

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 16, 2023, 03:24:12 PM »
Dax: you are a dummy that didn't read the report and the specifics laid out within it

Me: here is the report what are you talking about

Dax: here is a CNN link I found that in no way supports the position i have taken

Lick - Can't read or understand a direct quote from the report.

Lick, thank you for letting us know that Durham suggested the FBI look at specific policies as set forth at other agencies by people not named John Durham.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 16, 2023, 03:50:51 PM »
The foundation for Crossfire Hurricane - Russian disinformation

Steele Dossier illegally paid for by campaign funds, and likely sourced entirely from Russian intelligence agents via a foreign intelligence entity Michael Steele. 

Goodness, how sad

James "negligent really sloppy" Comey has a book he wants to sell you, tho

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 16, 2023, 04:12:01 PM »

Steele Dossier illegally paid for by campaign funds, and likely sourced entirely from Russian intelligence agents via a foreign intelligence entity Michael Steele. 

Goodness, how sad

Rachel Maddow will be all over this!  She only used that whole year claiming he was a Russian agent and that it was factual.  I'm sure she will have the same fate as Tucker though.  :blank:

Also glad that Schiff is still on our Committee of Intelligence.  Warm and fuzzies.  This guy knows his crap!
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 16, 2023, 04:27:19 PM »
Alexandra Chalupa is the Ukrainian-American woman

ah.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 16, 2023, 06:28:07 PM »
Alexandra Chalupa is the Ukrainian-American woman

ah.

I believe that's Ocasio-Chalupa.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 17, 2023, 12:05:05 AM »

Goodness, how sad

Hey Dax, would you mind expanding on what campaign put up the money to start the Steele Dossier? Hint, it wasn't Hillary.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 17, 2023, 08:37:45 AM »

Goodness, how sad

Hey Dax, would you mind expanding on what campaign put up the money to start the Steele Dossier? Hint, it wasn't Hillary.

Hillary's campaign finished it off (along with a Russian oligarch)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 17, 2023, 08:44:03 AM »
Goodness, just scary.  Smart people should be terrified by this, but not #blueanon - the quest for power drives everything for #blueanon

It is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia. Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators “repeatedly ignore[d] or explain[ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign... had conspired with Russia... It appeared... there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent.” An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.

FBI investigators . . . “There’s nothing to this, but we have to run it to ground.”

Supervisory Special Agent-1: That’s all we have.

Supervisory Special Agent-I: not holding anything back

UKALAT-1: Damn that’s thin

Supervisory Special Agent-I: I know

Supervisory Special Agent-I: it sucks

Goodness -

Failed to act on what should have been—when combined with other incontrovertible facts—a clear warning sign that the FBI might then be the target of an effort to manipulate or influence the law enforcement process for political purposes during the 2016 presidential election.

SMDH

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 17, 2023, 07:48:54 PM »
Goodness. The Bull’s report outlines how multiple investigations into the Clinton campaign (illegal foreign contributions) and the Clinton Foundation got slow rolled, purposefully restricted by internal entities and ultimately shut down by the FBI - Washington. 

The FBI held regular briefings with the Clinton campaign as well as meeting multiple entities from the Clinton campaign who passed along false information about the Trump campaign that was the foundation for obtaining FISA warrants. (and continuing to renew those warrants even though some of the agents involved knew there was nothing there, as they withheld information from the FISA court).

Multiple entities within the FBI refused to cooperate with Durham’s investigation. 

SMDH