Author Topic: It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!  (Read 23460 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2019, 04:11:26 PM »
Np

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2019, 04:11:40 PM »
Guys the FBI doesn't make mistakes, certainly not 17 of them, sorry.....
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2019, 04:46:03 PM »
What would Republicans be doing had the FBI's mistakes affected the outcome of the investigation: the exact same thing they're doing now or making a bigger fuss?

I think they'd be going breserk with literal pitchforks and torches.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2019, 05:35:57 PM »
So I can sleep soundly knowing that Donald has worked diligently to change the FISA process and roll back the Patriot Act?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2019, 07:27:47 PM »
I like a guy that covers for his team no matter what.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2019, 07:53:28 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/31/opinion/31bamford.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=C7DC4A3B54AA607C6B602C01BB132DA5&gwt=pay&assetType=REGIWALL

That's a fine opinion piece Lick, BTW who is arguing that the FISA situation shouldn't be changed?  Did your guy change anything about FISA in the 8 years he was in office?  No, in fact, he put the Patriot Act on Steroids, then weaponized the FISA process (along with the IRS and other agencies) against political enemies (while John Brennan was spying on Congress, btw, John Brennan voted for a communist for president, now LibBot Nation just loves the guy and hates Russia . . . with lots of LibBots supporting a presidential candidate who thought the Soviet Union and Communism is/was awesome, but the same Libs just hate Russia because OrangeMan Bad, that's how screwed up you guys are).

Did Bush use FISA to spy on John Kerry?  John Kerry, a man who had a persistent history of repudiation of U.S. foreign policy, who, arguably was providing aid and comfort to communists fighting at the behest of the Soviet Union against the United States.  In addition John Kerry had  multiple foreign business entanglements via family members with known communist regimes like Vietnam.   The same John Kerry in pictures loving all over the Muslim Brotherhood as SOS and engaging in sedition later by directly contacting the Iranian government when he was not an authorized representative of the U.S. Gov't. 

Using LibBot logic, it appears that Kerry would have been the perfect candidate for a FISA based investigation both as a Senator, a presidential nominee and a private citizen.   But alas, no weaponizaton of FISA against political opponents by Bush.

i am sure that despite all of your obfuscation you are aware that Trump signed a FISA reauthorization act that actually diminished domestic privacy protections.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2019, 08:09:45 PM »
Big Jim Comey's freedom is in jeopardy

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2019, 08:40:19 PM »
What came out of today's IG testimony is the FBI doesn't make mistakes like these, but those that made the "mistakes" lied to his investigators, so they don't have any evidence that it was a partisan hit job.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2019, 04:21:05 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/31/opinion/31bamford.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=C7DC4A3B54AA607C6B602C01BB132DA5&gwt=pay&assetType=REGIWALL

That's a fine opinion piece Lick, BTW who is arguing that the FISA situation shouldn't be changed?  Did your guy change anything about FISA in the 8 years he was in office?  No, in fact, he put the Patriot Act on Steroids, then weaponized the FISA process (along with the IRS and other agencies) against political enemies (while John Brennan was spying on Congress, btw, John Brennan voted for a communist for president, now LibBot Nation just loves the guy and hates Russia . . . with lots of LibBots supporting a presidential candidate who thought the Soviet Union and Communism is/was awesome, but the same Libs just hate Russia because OrangeMan Bad, that's how screwed up you guys are).

Did Bush use FISA to spy on John Kerry?  John Kerry, a man who had a persistent history of repudiation of U.S. foreign policy, who, arguably was providing aid and comfort to communists fighting at the behest of the Soviet Union against the United States.  In addition John Kerry had  multiple foreign business entanglements via family members with known communist regimes like Vietnam.   The same John Kerry in pictures loving all over the Muslim Brotherhood as SOS and engaging in sedition later by directly contacting the Iranian government when he was not an authorized representative of the U.S. Gov't. 

Using LibBot logic, it appears that Kerry would have been the perfect candidate for a FISA based investigation both as a Senator, a presidential nominee and a private citizen.   But alas, no weaponizaton of FISA against political opponents by Bush.

i am sure that despite all of your obfuscation you are aware that Trump signed a FISA reauthorization act that actually diminished domestic privacy protections.

I'd like for you to point out when and where I became a fan of surveillance nation?  I've only been talking about it for years.

Now, please point out to me when Bush launched a FISA warrant based investigation against well documented Anti-America in a lot of things, John "Condos in Vietnam" Kerry.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2019, 04:26:16 PM »
Lol, this might be my favorite daxlogic ever
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2019, 04:32:08 PM »
It wasn't surveillance against a presidential campaign, so it's not surveillance I care about? Is that it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2019, 04:58:54 PM »
Lol, this might be my favorite daxlogic ever

LibBot.9 emotes a nothing as usual

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 13, 2019, 07:08:02 AM »
It wasn't surveillance against a presidential campaign, so it's not surveillance I care about? Is that it?

I know you’re a typical resident LibBot who smokes a ton of weed and thus can’t remember anything.   But I’ve been talking about surveillance nation for a long time.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2019, 08:51:05 AM »

I know you’re a typical resident LibBot who smokes a ton of weed and thus can’t remember anything.   But I’ve been talking about surveillance nation for a long time.

With the other voices in your head or on this blog?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2019, 09:10:15 AM »

With the other voices in your head or on this blog?

It's okay to admit to all of us you're an idiot, we already know.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2019, 11:24:40 AM »
Why does everyone on here seem like their soul has been crushed today (other threads)  I went and looked to see if something bad happened to the libs but I don't really see anything? 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2019, 11:51:35 AM »
I haven't noticed that at all, maybe you're just seeing what you want to see?  :dunno:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2019, 11:59:10 AM »
Did something happen to crush delicate liberal souls?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2019, 02:09:22 PM »
No some posters were pretty forlorn in the impeachment or nicnames thread can't remember which maybe both.  :frown:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2019, 02:10:37 PM »
That's just how dax always is

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2020, 10:34:02 AM »
This thing ended just like every non-dumbass knew it would. Still very hilarious and satisfying though.

While I'm not sure it's "ended".... I do however fully agree with your second statement.  :peek:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/in-the-news/farrell-spygate-could-make-watergate-look-like-a-third-rate-burglary/
bears are fast...

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »
so what's the deal with the FISA thingy?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2020, 01:02:14 PM »
Good luck Durham.  It took Charity Navigator 3 years to rate the CF because it was a mass of sub-charities and dotted line non profits corporations  (drug cartels were taking notes)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2020, 01:26:35 PM »
Good luck Durham.  It took Charity Navigator 3 years to rate the CF because it was a mass of sub-charities and dotted line non profits corporations  (drug cartels were taking notes)

lmao

This organization has earned a GuideStar's Platinum Seal of Transparency by voluntarily sharing the measures of progress and results they use to pursue their mission. Organizations earn Platinum Seals by selecting from a catalog of over 900 expert recognized metrics or by creating a new metric that best fits their work. This information is reported by the organization and displayed publicly on their GuideStar Nonprofit Profile. With over 1.6 million Nonprofit Profiles, 9 million annual visitors and over 200 data partners, GuideStar is the world's leading source of information about nonprofit organizations. A nonprofit itself, GuideStar is dedicated to providing better data for better decisions for a better world.