TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Let’s look ahead at the Cats schedule...

(1/15) > >>

Pete:
Couple weeks ago we were remarking among the Mods that if we win 2 out of the upcoming stretch of @MSU,@OSu, BU, TCU then we’d be “on track” at being pretty good.  3-1 was thought to mean that we are dang good (like Alamo bowl good), and 4-0 meant watch out OU and damn, son.

Both OSU and Baylor look pretty good to me, but I think we have a real good shot at 3-1.  4-0 still seems unlikely to me, but the mere fact I am entertaining the idea blows my rough ridin' mind.

purplehaze:
We're 3-0 with 3 winnable games before OU rolls into town. I think the toughest one is @OSU. We get a bye and something tells me that is a much better thing to have with Kli than previously. If we get to 4-0, we get the next two at home, and have a legit shot of 6-0, top 10? and gameday with OU. Holy crap I just typed that.

ben ji:
When we win at OSU in 2 weeks I am going to lose my mind with excitement....and we are going to win that game.

Trim:
Not looking past next Saturday.

catastrophe:
Yeah maybe check the OSU game score right now. We’ll be fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version