Author Topic: Master Political Social Media Thread  (Read 91045 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #2725 on: September 28, 2023, 10:20:53 AM »
I think Cat and #slowduggin (On this #slowduggin Thursday) have forgotten how much #blueanon has raged out about Musk, and how  :curse: :curse: :curse: the Biden Administration is at him for outing Twitter being joined at the hip with multiple censorious and propagandist government agencies (both foreign and domestic). 

It has absolutely nothing to do with whether Musk is or isn't a MAGA hero. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: September 28, 2023, 10:23:08 AM »
I don't mind musk.  I think twitter and his attempts to make money off it are entertaining and him squishing downgrades like Laura Loomer is also funny.

I think SpaceX is a pretty valuable company for our country as well.

Can we say, common ground or will you have a tizzy?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: September 28, 2023, 10:26:09 AM »
Thank you for your personal thoughts, that still hasn't changed the fact that #blueanon as a collective has lost their mind about Musk and Twitter.  The Biden administration is filing  :lol: :lol: lawsuits against Musk's companies . . . while Pedo's DOD awards his companies major contracts . . . and Pedo absolutely hates hates hates non-union Tesla. 

It's just  :lol: :lol:

If there's one thing we want, and that's a whole bunch of non-American's in there working on our DOD's most sensitive projects.   :thumbsup:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: September 28, 2023, 10:35:49 AM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: September 28, 2023, 10:36:21 AM »
There was a pretty good article about Musk accumulating too much power with Space X by the US government being so reliable on it/him. I cannot remember if it was posted in here or not.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/08/28/elon-musks-shadow-rule

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2730 on: September 28, 2023, 10:46:00 AM »
Thank you for your personal thoughts, that still hasn't changed the fact that #blueanon as a collective has lost their mind about Musk and Twitter.  The Biden administration is filing  :lol: :lol: lawsuits against Musk's companies . . . while Pedo's DOD awards his companies major contracts . . . and Pedo absolutely hates hates hates non-union Tesla. 

It's just  :lol: :lol:

If there's one thing we want, and that's a whole bunch of non-American's in there working on our DOD's most sensitive projects.   :thumbsup:

so, a tizzy.  of course.  #tizzymeltdown  #cantcopejustcries

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: September 28, 2023, 11:02:53 AM »
The dude who can only answer MAGA to everything.  I mean  :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: September 28, 2023, 11:04:51 AM »
There was a pretty good article about Musk accumulating too much power with Space X by the US government being so reliable on it/him. I cannot remember if it was posted in here or not.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/08/28/elon-musks-shadow-rule

Why is the government trying to "rein him in", Bucket?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: September 28, 2023, 11:26:22 AM »
Gosh Bucket . . . I read that article and I can think of many things that could have prevented Elon Musk from holding the power that he has, and many of those things were de emphasized by one if not several #blueanon icons, and most certainly with 'Pub help. 

It's also very strange that more #blueanon leaning tech companies with massive resources, assets and not so good track records relative to privacy, and foot on the scale behavior etc . . . apparently they don't need to be "reined in"? 

Even as they have many contracts of a, well, a SkyNet self aware variety??  4 of those more #blueanon favored  tech giants just got (for example) a $9 billion dollar DOD contract for Cloud Computing (at least one of them gets hacked a lot, and another has a lot of targeted denial of service attack issues  :frown: )

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: September 28, 2023, 11:43:25 AM »
Gosh Bucket . . . I read that article and I can think of many things that could have prevented Elon Musk from holding the power that he has, and many of those things were de emphasized by one if not several #blueanon icons, and most certainly with 'Pub help. 

It's also very strange that more #blueanon leaning tech companies with massive resources, assets and not so good track records relative to privacy, and foot on the scale behavior etc . . . apparently they don't need to be "reined in"? 

Even as they have many contracts of a, well, a SkyNet self aware variety??  4 of those more #blueanon favored  tech giants just got (for example) a $9 billion dollar DOD contract for Cloud Computing (at least one of them gets hacked a lot, and another has a lot of targeted denial of service attack issues  :frown: )

If I remember correctly, I didn't find it all that insightful or interesting with regard to Musk. I hadn't previously considered how the government is more reliant on private companies and the challenges that presents and I found that more thought provoking.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: September 28, 2023, 02:21:48 PM »
The government really should be funding NASA better and stop contracting with SpaceX.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: September 28, 2023, 02:22:56 PM »
The government really should be funding NASA better and stop contracting with SpaceX.

Yes
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: September 28, 2023, 03:16:36 PM »

I came here to post this.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: September 29, 2023, 05:30:40 PM »
Probably a good thing, because you thought #blueanon was made at him for exposing the FBI-Intelligence-NGO-Twitter complex, they sure as crap aren't going to standby and let him broadcast the crap show known as the the Southern Border (only missing an AOC photo shoot)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: September 29, 2023, 05:36:49 PM »
I thought trump built a wall, how is it possible our southern border is a crap show?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: September 29, 2023, 06:27:44 PM »
Dictator Biden’s feds won’t let Texas put floating death traps in the river.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: September 29, 2023, 07:07:50 PM »
Probably a good thing, because you thought #blueanon was made at him for exposing the FBI-Intelligence-NGO-Twitter complex, they sure as crap aren't going to standby and let him broadcast the crap show known as the the Southern Border (only missing an AOC photo shoot)

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: September 29, 2023, 11:43:22 PM »
#blueanongE:  A perpetual onslaught of tap outs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: October 02, 2023, 10:59:08 AM »
What kind of operations and people typically have these traits . . . ??

Ahmed’s history is hard to track. The two groups he has run—Stop Funding Fake News and CCDH—seem to pop up out of nowhere, switch addresses, rarely disclose funders, omit naming all employees, and feature websites that change names or disappear from the internet. Jen Psaki’s reference to the “Disinformation Dozen” report made the group famous in July 2021, yet the Internet Archive only has records beginning in 2022 for CCDH’s website.

“There’s nothing surprising about this,” said Mike Benz, a former State Department official who now runs the Foundation for Freedom Online, a free-speech watchdog. “This is not the first rodeo of British and U.S. intelligence services creating a cutout for the purpose of influencing the online news economy, to rig public debate in favor of political speech that supports agency agendas.” Ahmed’s story is critical to understanding the new push for censorship under the guise of combating hate.

Of course it's not, and the US DHS tried to put one of those cut out trolls in charge of "disinformation".

What is #blueanon so afraid of?  Why does everything always look like a money laundering operation when it comes to #blueanon censorship methods?

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/censorship-center-guise-combating-hate-covid-elon-musk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: October 02, 2023, 02:33:59 PM »
I thought trump built a wall, how is it possible our southern border is a crap show?
According to my senator, the money Congress had carefully stored up in it's piggy bank to fix the border once and for all was diverted to Ukraine. Now, congress' carefully crafted Border Solution can't be revealed until we start ignoring Zelensky's pathetic pleas for more money.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: October 03, 2023, 06:26:46 AM »
Musk definitely has a lot in common with the sorts of people who ranted about blue checks and twitter trying to silence their views or whatever.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1709001742002581626

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: October 05, 2023, 05:17:47 PM »
MEDIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: October 05, 2023, 06:48:10 PM »
Please remove Musk and please censor so we only see things that we like . . . #blueanon

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: October 05, 2023, 07:36:20 PM »
fun fact

Walter Henry James Musk (Elon's grandfather) moved from Canada to South Africa because the politics of apartheid appealed to him. While in SA he became enmeshed in the Technocracy political movement.