TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Intervention For Catbacker 73

(1/7) > >>

manpow5:
Guys (and girls),

I feel it's time we have an intervention for our fellow goEMAW-er Catbacker 73. After recent events, I feel his late nights of boozing and message boarding has taken him to rock bottom. We must come together as a community to help him with his problems.

T's and P's for our brother Catbacker 73

star seed 7:
He's old, let him do whatever he wants imo, you communist.

catbacker 73:

--- Quote ---manpow5

Guys (and girls),

I feel it's time we have an intervention for our fellow goEMAW-er Catbacker 73. After recent events, I feel his late nights of boozing and message boarding has taken him to rock bottom. We must come together as a community to help him with his problems.
--- End quote ---

Go for it, dude. I await your care and concern. (Not being sarcastic)

But I am SO hyped for what HCCK is bringing to KSU that I can hardly keep still. If he effs up, I will no doubt crash and burn. But my wife of 39+ years will help bring me out of the funk.  As will you. I hope that HCCK will begin the step to the next level.

Remember, I was coming to KSU football games when you could sit Anywhere in the stadium you wanted. I just want the world to know the belief I have in K-State is totally justified.

deputy dawg:
I've seen an awful lots of ups and downs (stadium didn't have lights when I was a student just to give you and idea of how long this has been going on with me).  HCCK is definitely one of the more exciting developments in Qatz FB since I've been paying attention.  I share CB73's anticipation, but will probably avoid crashing and burning if HCCK crashes and burns. 

Don't worry, CB73, he won't.  Your lofty expectations will likely be met. 

Ich.Gewinne:
 :bwpopcorn: :bwpopcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version