Author Topic: Manhattan International Airport Master Thread  (Read 48396 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2010, 01:35:53 PM »
I didn't know our mayor was such a tool, all he talked about was being a cubs fan and goin to wrigley. :puke:
the mayor's family posts here, jackass

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2010, 01:44:10 PM »
I didn't know our mayor was such a tool, all he talked about was being a cubs fan and goin to wrigley. :puke:

new mayor now.  so pile on plz.  tia

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2010, 01:46:13 PM »

:jerk: pissclams - new mayor exactly, even if he wasn't new laddy frickin da, we pile on ku all the time and there's ku fans that post on here, what's the difference?
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »

:jerk: pissclams - new mayor exactly, even if he wasn't new laddy frickin da, we pile on ku all the time and there's ku fans that post on here, what's the difference?

get_HIT --->   :flush:   

new mayor now.  so pile on plz.  tia
oh ok, shazbot! him then.  :lol:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2010, 02:18:24 PM »
haha alright pissclams, you were the one that was wrong, but whatever bro, im wrong sometimes too.  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:25:44 PM by get_HIT »
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2010, 02:45:51 PM »

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »
Are we sure that we aren't getting a Big 10 invite?

http://www.ktka.com/news/2010/jun/08/manhattan-airport-now-offers-flights-chicago/

Manhattan airport now offers flights to Chicago

By Lindsey Elliott
The Manhattan Regional Airport has some big news, which seems to be a regular occurance for the airport these days.

Tuesday morning, American Eagle, airport officials and representatives from all across the Flint Hills gathered in the lobby of the airport to celebrate the newest addition, a round-trip flight to the Chicago O'Hare International Airport.

MHK announced their partnership with American Eagle in March of last year with two round-trip flights to the Dallas/Fort Worth Hub and since that announcement have now added two more flights, making the total three flights to DFW and one to Chicago O'Hare.

The flights with American Eagle started last August, and the growth since the partnership began is something American Eagle Managing Director of Government Affairs Dale Morris says shows the partnership within the area.

"I am so proud of this community and proud of the way you have supported the Dallas service," he says. "Yu just can’t open markets anywhere. That speaks a lot for Manhattan Kansas."

Starting November 18, flights will leave at 7:20 p.m. from Manhattan and arrive in Chicago at 9:05 p.m. The returning flight from Chicago will leave at 6:50 a.m. and land in Manhattan at 8:30 a.m.

Tickets can now be purchased for the 50-passenger Chicago flights.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »
so this will take the place of the third DFW flight??
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 03:12:07 PM »
Yes it will take the place of the 3rd dfw flight. (bad link above)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:44:11 PM by get_HIT »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

yoga-like_abana

Re: MHK Just Got A Little More Elite, Boieee!
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »
Hey thanks for yesterdays news.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »
Where?   :bawl:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2010, 05:52:27 PM »
I retract my statement, last weeks news. http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=4152.0

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2010, 05:59:41 PM »
Mods, since you see fit to merge my thread trumpeting the *official* announcement with one that was only discussing rumors,  :curse: could you at least change the question mark in this thread subject line to an exclamation point since my sources are telling me this is a done deal?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2010, 06:20:23 PM »
haha alright pissclams, you were the one that was wrong, but whatever bro, im wrong sometimes too. 
i'm never wrong.  if you enjoy making fun of the people (MHK mayor) who take the time out of their life to make your world a better place by helping get the MHK-ORD set in stone, then you are wrong.  but like i said in another post- i am never wrong.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2010, 06:37:40 PM »
Come ooooooooon IAD  :pray:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »
LGA next  :pray:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2010, 08:02:28 AM »
i'm never wrong.  if you enjoy making fun of the people (MHK mayor) who take the time out of their life to make your world a better place by helping get the MHK-ORD set in stone, then you are wrong.  but like i said in another post- i am never wrong.

:lol: let's see 'clams.....you called me a jackass for making fun of the mayor that is not even related to the posters on this board, but you thought he was.  You are too stupid to realize that it is a different mayor.   :bang: Oh and the mayor did so much to get that Chicago flight in here.  Are you kidding me!?  Like I said in another post you are wrong.   :bang:  Please explain what Mr. Mayor here did for us to get it in here?  Did he have a few tea parties with the Mayor of Chicago???  Please tell me.  And if you didn't remember all I made fun of the mayor for was liking the Cubs.  You are wrong pissclams.   :grin:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2010, 08:03:21 AM »

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2010, 08:04:07 AM »
dumbasses

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2010, 08:14:45 AM »
LGA next  :pray:

ord is good enough though right? lga to ord and ord to mhk. from there the possibilities are just endless...aggieville, manhattan town center, the new rays apple market on anderson.... i mean come on, life has to be looking pretty dang good for gosp right now, huh?  :cool:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2010, 09:47:09 AM »

:lol: let's see 'clams.....you called me a jackass for making fun of the mayor that is not even related to the posters on this board, but you thought he was.  You are too stupid to realize that it is a different mayor.   :bang: Oh and the mayor did so much to get that Chicago flight in here.  Are you kidding me!?  Like I said in another post you are wrong.   :bang:  Please explain what Mr. Mayor here did for us to get it in here?  Did he have a few tea parties with the Mayor of Chicago???  Please tell me.  And if you didn't remember all I made fun of the mayor for was liking the Cubs.  You are wrong pissclams.   :grin:
go ahead and pretend that you know what's going on, i don't care.  i know what really happened and you obviously don't.  go ahead and make yourself look like a complete baffoon.  a complete baffoon.   maybe someday you will open your eyes to reality...then again, maybe you're happy doing this opcat impersonation and eating moist cake?  who knows?  not me.  not anyone for that matter.  i don't know.  you think the gulf oil spill is all BP's fault?  i dont.  you think it's a coincidence that we're just now getting mhk-ord and not mhk-lax or mhk-las?  or mhk-clt?  seriously bro, step away from the keyboard and think about it for a minute and i think you will realize that maybe i do know a little more than what you might think i know abou mhk-ord.  and then again, maybe you won't? 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2010, 10:25:56 AM »
Got a text on my new Admin EVO that we have some hardcore poster intimidation going on in this thread.  Someone give me a rundown of the offenses commited. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2010, 11:10:01 AM »
It's going to be so bittersweet to have direct flights from IAD to go watch my midmajor cats play Creighton or whatever. 
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."